• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riverbrook Academy For Talented Juveniles OOC

So just to set the scene, I went into the foster system when I was 16 months. My dad had left my mom and gone back to India and my mom was abusing substances heavily and was a major alcoholic.

No need to include the in between. I got adopted later. So essentially, right before I left,which was like idk a week or so ago, my mom got arrested. My bio mom. And guess what? She’s pregnant. With twins. So she served her time and now she’s in rehab. but i had to go to court and testify like neutrally just like present a case against her boyfriend who is the cousin of real life donte (donte isn’t like him or like rp Donte) because he beat her almost blind and yee yee

Sorry for treating this subject so nonchalantly its just kinda my normal lol

I’ve just been trying to put it behind me, honestly I wanna cut all ties with her but like... she’s my mom? so yeah...

Ok cool, Leo can room with Desmond and Gabe, and when Kailo comes back we can just make it a quad or something.

Kisaki Kisaki
You can have your character be a late arrival if you want! We can overlook the curfew since they're moving in lol

sure! so the currently active characters are: June and Devon (me), Gabe and Tori (Lizy), Desmond and Harper (Rosskers), and Thorn (djinnamon). Kailo (tortellini) is on a bit of a hiatus for personal reasons, and all the other characters vanished lol

so far, they got to the school and got to know each other a bit in the waiting room, and then were led to their orientation. at orientation, kai had a bit of a meltdown and ran out, but came back after june helped her calm down. the principal talked about their curfew (10pm) and gave them all their student handbooks. they all have an assigned staff member, but tbh we've all been kinda ignoring that lmaooo

once orientation finished, they were allowed to go check out their rooms before curfew was up, so that's where they're currently at (yeah it's still the first day lol we're really killing this timing thing). desmond, harper, thorn, and gabe arrived late due to their characters being made later. right now as it stands: tori and june are becoming friends, kai and june are somewhat flirty friends, desmond and tori are flirting and getting to know each other, everyone is side eyeing devon bc he's a grouch, thorn just got there and started dancing, and gabe is flirting with him.

current roommate arrangements!
- Tori, Devon, and Thorn in a triple
- June and Harper in a double (we can add spence in here and make it a triple)
- Kai, Desmond, and Gabe in a triple

in terms of where everyone presently is location-wise:
- June and Harper = planetarium on the top floor, watching a simulation and exploring the school
- Tori and Desmond = roaming the halls looking for the pool and chatting (flirting)
- Gabe, Devon, and Thorn = devon's dorm room; thorn is twerking and gabe barged in to flirt with him, and now devon is being a pissbaby
- Kailo = back in her room indefinitely

Here's a recap of what's been happening. The updated roommate arrangements are:
- Tori, Devon, and Thorn in a triple
- June, Harper, and Spencer in a triple
- Kai, Desmond, Gabe, and Leo in a quad

Location-wise, here's the current status:
- June, Spencer, and Harper = back in their dorm room
- Tori and Desmond = heading back to their own rooms from the pool and chatting (flirting)
- Devon and Thorn = back in their dorm room
- Gabe = in his dorm room
- Kailo = on hiatus

You should if you want to! I was thinking that we should make some npc teachers that anyone can have control over so we can actually let the classes play out.

Good idea! So we need teachers for English, Science, Music, Social Studies, Math, and Foreign Language

We have a social studies teacher from turtlepancakes turtlepancakes I believe. I wouldn't mind making them and putting them on the cs page. Or we could split up the teachers for creation.

I love character creation so I don't mind making all of them. If you want a couple of them just let me know

If that's your thing, then go for it! If you change your mind, I'll take anything you don't feel like doing.

l'll just go for everything because I'm procrastinating doing other things rn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back