• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Riverbrook Academy For Talented Juveniles OOC

Heya! So how are we thinking of doing the classes? I was thinking we could just do the simple thing and just give them all the same schedule because they have the same "assigned staff member." I thought up an example of what the schedule could be like.

6:30-7:30- Breakfast Served/Free time
7:30-8:25- English
8:35-9:30- Science
9:40-10:25- Music
10:35-11:30-Social Studies
11:40-12:40- Lunch Served
12:50-1:45- Math
1:45- 2:40- Foreign Language
6:00-7:00- Dinner Served

I know usually science and math classes are usually specified and we'd have to pick a language for the language class (I was thinking spanish maybe). Also this is a big fuck you to logic since the characters aren't all the same grade level but I think they're all juniors and seniors so they're not that far apart. Also after classes maybe there can be like clubs and other activities and stuff. I know we mentioned time skipping over the classes but I think trying to let them play out could lead to some interesting things.

I like it! And if we decide that it's moving too slowly, we can always time skip :^)

Plus, maybe we can have it work a bit differently in that, they're all studying at the level they're supposed to be studying at (like calculus vs. pre-calc/trig, or british literature vs. english language arts), while there are a couple teachers who help them out as needed. That would mainly apply for math and english, while they could all take chemistry and world history or something. How's that sound to y'all?

I like it! And if we decide that it's moving too slowly, we can always time skip :^)

Plus, maybe we can have it work a bit differently in that, they're all studying at the level they're supposed to be studying at (like calculus vs. pre-calc/trig, or british literature vs. english language arts), while there are a couple teachers who help them out as needed. That would mainly apply for math and english, while they could all take chemistry and world history or something. How's that sound to y'all?
That sounds like a good idea

lol this classroom is gonna be hectic. even just with my characters, devon's gonna be on one side like "how do i find the weight of the region inside r=2+2cosθ and outside r=3 if the weight density p=3r lbs/sq ft" and june's gonna be on the other side like "how do you factor again"

i am.... overwhelmed and dying and we just moved and i have more court dates and more custody stuff and my dads back and ughhhhhhh

oh dude I hope it gets sorted out quickly :( if you ever wanna join back in the future we'll always welcome you

I hope it gets a bit better soon. If you change your mind you’re always welcome

Still accepting? I assume no. Still asking to confirm though.

We're technically still on the first day of the RP! Two other people just joined recently as well so feel free to make a character.

kailo would get let out with no probation period because her father had connections if she testified against her sister Jaida who got busted for prostitution but she purposefully presented a bad case and they all got let free and that’s why she’s gone and when i’m back (actually probably pretty soon) it’s just cause she and lewis got busted for distribution again

i don’t know either

lowkey im not i don’t even know what goes through my head anymore like

it’s really cloudy lol

its up to you my dude, so long as it makes sense and you feel comfortable writing it. only like an hour has passed in the RP since you left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back