• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rivals to Lovers

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
I've been reading up on the LN I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags…, or Destruction Flag Otome, which is about a Japanese highschool girl who gets reeincarnated into the rival / villainess character of an otome game she played. Long story short, she ends up gathering a harem of pretty much everyone in the cast thanks to her knowledge of the game and her change in personality.

Why am I telling you this? Well, I'm currently looking for a partner for a F/F roleplay combining the "rivals to lovers" or "foe yay" tropes in an otome-style setting, with at least fantasy elements to it. As in, a rival female character ends up with the main heroine instead of one of her male suitors.

If you're interested in this idea, as well being capable of writing one to two paragraphs and being fine with using an anime / visual novel aesthetic with all its tropes and alike, message me or leave a reply in this thread. I hope to hear from you!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back