• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rival Kingdom Romance

Harlean Hull

Two rivaling kingdoms try to set aside their differences. One king brings his daughter, Princess Madeleine (my character), and the other king brings his son (your character). The meeting doesn't go as planned and the nations' feud is as big as ever, but the prince and princess have a secret correspondence and they cannot let their fathers find out. Can they find a way to be together.

RULES

1. Please be literate.

2. I have no minimum post length.

3. Male characters only. I have nothing against MxM or FxF, it's just I don't portray those relationships very well.

4. Realistic images only.

5. Please be on at least once every three days.

6. Please keep your characters realist. I am not a big fan of supernatural abilities in characters or plot.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

can u explain a lil about the overall plot of ur story?

What did u mean the meeting didn't go as planned when both of them seems to have a thing for each other...maybe i misunderstood tho..

While the two kings were trying to make peace, there was a disagreement (which I haven't figured out what exactly happened yet) and then their feud escalates.

ah, well....if u still need a partner (i haven't done much romance RPs, so this could be fun) I'll give it a shot.

What dya mean? Like a profile for the prince?

I'll come up wif something, don't worry. Are we gonna have a char sheet?

commission__rand_by_adelenta-d4gccxr.jpg

Asher Nicholas Cromwell

(Prince Asher)

{ Personality }

Asher is quite spirited and likes to have fun. He is pleasant to be around and generally treats everyone he meets with respect regardless of their social standing. Humble yet cunning, he not the one to give up a good prank or two. He is also quick witted, fair and just. A natural leader and a crowd favourite for the throne, though he has no interest in it. His heart longs for adventure and to explore the world.

{ Bio }

Asher is the second son and third child of The King and Queen of Locheshire, His Royal Majesty King Albert and Her Royal Majesty Queen Gwenneth. As the middle child, he was often neglected and had turned to his guardian and teacher, Gareth Kenwood, as a parental figure. Though not particularly close to his other siblings (except for the youngest twins), they maintain a good relationship as a family. His is best friends with his bodyguard, Edwin, whom served as his playmate when they were younger.

lemme know if its not to ur liking...

Great character! :)

Name: Princess Madeleine of Lensberg

Appearance (realistic image):
f3fb90f611a2b5a8cec07e1391036ad4.jpg

Personality: Madeleine is sweet and caring, yet very timid and shy. She has a hard time sticking up for herself and for others, though it is a bit easier for her to stick up for other people rather than herself. She is very creative and spends a good deal of her time in her room writing stories.

Bio: She is the youngest child of King Charles and Queen Anne of Lensberg. She has two older brothers named Henry and James, both of whom she adores very much. She is her Papa's little girl and he spoils her to no end. Her Mama also enjoys spoiling her. She has never had a real friend outside of her family. She has been sheltered most of her life and longs for some freedom, even if it's only just a bit.

Great....i think we can start brainstorming the plot a lil more....the main structure at least..

Start - Do they notice each other before or during the first "failed" meeting between the two families?

Should we create a new thread or use this? Though I'm not sure we're supposed to use this for an RP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back