• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rising Tide

Johnny R McAvery

Magic still exist for those willing to see.
Okay going to make this short and brief, mostly for dramatic effect.

The time is modern in Georgia.

Lately a bunch of people have been missing. Suddenly gone without a trace, not even a clue or struggle were they went. But not of of these people are human. Some are being from the supernatural side of things. Some as vampires, werwolves, some are things more humanoid like satyrs. The one thing all these have in common is that they are from the land, they are of the earth.

A select group of people lead by a wizard know what is happening, as well as a few more people spread out throughout the entire united states. This group of people has also seen one of the leading vampire courts vanish. They are nothing, and when they vanished nightmares rose and the fomore crept from the seas and onto land.

((Alright so this is based on the Dresedn files. You don not have to have read this series to join. I'll educate everyone when the time comes. So to avoid ripping off Jim please don't play as a vampire or as a werewolf. If I get hits I'll explain the vampire courts. Also stay away from the Fae, they are too strong and have no interest in this matter, but you can be a changeling, a wizard/witch, or a normal human. And don't you dare think of the humans are weak in this series. If a human you can have magical artifacts. FOr example, and one you can't use, are the holy words like in the series, which are made from the nails of the cross, yeah that cross. I encourage questions)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back