• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rising of the Forces(LOOKING FOR MORE PEOPLE)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
Around the world felines, canines, reptiles, and bears began to overpower and attack the human race for reasons unknown to them. At first people brushed it off until it became worse and more frequent. Peoples dogs and cats turning on them, bears appearing in the most odd of places, and reptiles attacking people in zoo's and out on nature walks. Some people began to think the world was ending. Others began to work on a way to kill off only those animals. Unfortunately for the world it back fired and things known as Rabids sent the world intochaos.

They would kill each other or infect each other and go berserk. It only took a single bite and and that being was lost to a rabid madness. No longer knowing who they were or what they were doing. The humans went into hiding in underground bunkers across the world, the main one is located in New Zealand. While the animals were left to fend for themselves, thankfully the Rabidness only spread to humans, felines, wolves, bears and reptiles. Now these animals are banning together to find these human and make them set thing right once more.

So there will be a Pack, a Pride, a Sleuth, and a Nest. And of course the humans.

The animals and humans are able to talk to each other now thanks to the experiments that took place. Each animal has one power and each person has one power. There is a wolf out there called Delta who contains the cure and a bit of a twist for both the humans and animals.

I need four very active people to take the leading roles. I'll probably take one, I just haven't decided which one.
Dexus Dexus

Rising of the Forces | RpNation

Last edited:
There are also humans called Rogues and they are the ones that have survived throughout all of this stuff going down they didn't make it into the bunkers whether it be because of money issues or not being on time whatever one was rushed to the bunkers.​

If you read this and it either doesn't quite catch your attention or you're too busy with other rp's but you know somebody else who is interested send them this way that would be greatly appreciated

For those wondering ranks

The Pack(Wolves)

Alpha DoughnutDistress
Alpha's mate TheHappyPikachu

Beta BlueJay1403
Beta's Mate
(Talk to the person who owns the Beta)

Hunters(3)

Fighters(3)

Pups(No limit)

Loners(3)

The Pride(Felines)

First
First's Mate
(Talk to the person who owns the First)

Second
Second's Mate
(Talk to the person who owns the Second)

Hunters(3)

Fighters(3)

Cubs(No limit)
RacingBloodWolf

Loners(3)

The Sleuth(Bears)

Chief IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Chief's Mate
(Talk to the person who owns the Chief)

Lieutenant
Lieutenant's Mate
(Talk to the person who owns the Lieutenant)

Hunters(3)

Fighters(3)

Cubs(No limit)

Loners(3)

The Nest(Reptiles)

King (Dexus)
King's Mate
(Talk to the person who owns the King)

Appointee
Appointee's Mate
(Talk to the person who owns the Appointee)

Hunters(3)

Fighters(3)

Hatchlings(No limit)

Loners(3)

Humans

Leader of the underground
Leader's Wife/Husband
(Talk to the person who owns the Leader)

Second in Command
Second's Wife/Husband
(Talk to the person who owns the Second in Command)

Humans(Adults or children. 10)

Rouge's(6)

And then there is Delta(I will play him)

Now the amount of each one is subject to change depending on what all goes down.

Last edited:
Now you can be any type of dog, wolf, fox, cat, bear, or deadly reptile. If you make a character and I don't like it I will let you know and ask you to change it but I have never really had issues with another person's character(s)

Before I go making this into an HP I want to make sure I have people for it. I have large hopes for this rp so I do hope you find it to your liking.

As for leads I will want one of the leaders but I will let others choose which one they would like to have first and go with the last remaining one.

Could I please be the alpha's mate by the way lool! :3

I already have an image in mind XD
2ea796e7a0af4e440a2bc6b5edde2c8e.jpg fd87a2afa02341da16d1b8ed408f1657.jpg

Around the world felines, canines, reptiles, and bears began to overpower and attack the human race for reasons unknown to them. At first people brushed it off until it became worse and more frequent. Peoples dogs and cats turning on them, bears appearing in the most odd of places, and reptiles attacking people in zoo's and out on nature walks. Some people began to think the world was ending. Others began to work on a way to kill off only those animals. Unfortunately for the world it back fired and things known as Rabids sent the world intochaos.

They would kill each other or infect each other and go berserk. It only took a single bite and and that being was lost to a rabid madness. No longer knowing who they were or what they were doing. The humans went into hiding in underground bunkers across the world, the main one is located in New Zealand. While the animals were left to fend for themselves, thankfully the Rabidness only spread to humans, felines, wolves, bears and reptiles. Now these animals are banning together to find these human and make them set thing right once more.

So there will be a Pack, a Pride, a Sleuth, and a Nest. And of course the humans.

The animals and humans are able to talk to each other now thanks to the experiments that took place. Each animal has one power and each person has one power. There is a wolf out there called Delta who contains the cure and a bit of a twist for both the humans and animals.

I need four very active people to take the leading roles. I'll probably take one, I just haven't decided which one.
Dexus Dexus
Zombie rabies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back