• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rising From The Ashes

@Tremtie Your king is looking fabulous so far! I can't wait to see him finished c:

@DeathValley105

Your character is too young to of experienced the Great War. It would of been before his time. 74 years to be exact. Other than that, I think you're good.

PS. A like from me means ya character/kingdom is accepted~

@xEmoBunnehx

well , depends

if you leave the laws aside (I honestly have no idea what to write there xd) it's done .

but if rules are necessary (aside from the paragraph ive written explaining them) its done

Last edited by a moderator:
@xEmoBunnehx

well , depends

if you leave the laws aside (I honestly have no idea what to write there xd) it's done .

but if rules are necessary (aside from the paragraph ive written explaining them) its done

Hm. Look at the other kingdoms and gather some ideas from them. If you still can't come up with some laws, then I'll do my best to help you set up some basic ones. 

is there a problem if I don't have as many laws as others?

I have managed to get to this :

1. Each folk regardless origin or wealth is obliged to have the most basic form of education , if one excels at a specific domain , one will be sent to Ithellium , the city of scholars to deepen his knowledge and serve the court.

2. After finishing the mandatory military service , folks ranging from twenty to thirty  years old will be given a small patch of land thus he will become an active producer .

3. The land one has recieved will not be sold for the following 35 years of work . If one fails to mind the law he will be sent to permanemt military service and stripped of all his

holdings.

4. Slavery is highly illegal , any individual cought doing such a mischievous activity will be sent to prison for his entire life time .

5. Each peasant has the obligation to serve in the main branch for 2 months , thus becoming instructed in the arts of war .

6. Foster Children are to be treated as any normal children by his adoptive family  , and may not be considered outcasts by others .

7. Paying the taxes to the court is mandatory for every folk , failing to mind this rules will result in punishment and in further  tax increas for the one's individual family .

8. Taxes can be paid in both coins and holdings . However one will have to hand 25% of his work over the year to the court .

9. Both male and female are equeal in rights and may conscript to military service if so is one's desire .

WIP tho

@xEmoBunnehx if I don't need to describe my weapons in a fairly detailed manner , my character is done as well

ive just finished writing on his abilites .

Hey, is this RP still open for joining? I've got a few ideas but I want to make sure that it's gonna be active before I put serious effort into it.

@xEmoBunnehx if I don't need to describe my weapons in a fairly detailed manner , my character is done as well

ive just finished writing on his abilites .

Hm. That depends, as in this RP there is no guns (I only say this as his picture has him with one and I wasn't sure if you were going to use one or not). I wouldn't say its necessary, but it's a nice added bonus.

@xEmoBunnehx ok I'll edit it I'm still working on my kingdom though

That's fine.

Hey, is this RP still open for joining? I've got a few ideas but I want to make sure that it's gonna be active before I put serious effort into it.

We are indeed still open~ And I plan on keeping us as active as possible.

basically my character is finished

if you want no guns , you can ignore the one in the photo 

Gonna sleep now :0

Greetings!

I just want to know, what thread do we "Roleplay" in, and also, I'm kinda polishing up Aquila Wynchester and my Character. I wanted to gamble with a Kingdom that doesn't enforce Serfdom and broke Feudalism. 

Greetings!

I just want to know, what thread do we "Roleplay" in, and also, I'm kinda polishing up Aquila Wynchester and my Character. I wanted to gamble with a Kingdom that doesn't enforce Serfdom and broke Feudalism. 

The link to where the RP will be conducted is on the first page of this thread. 

Please let me know of any drastic changes to your character and kingdom, as they were accepted before the changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back