• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Rising From The Ashes

@@xEmoBunnehx is my kingdom ok for now (not finished) i want to make sure im not god-modding or anything C:

I can't really give it a full read over at this very moment x.x I'm very sorry! (I'm currently about to leave for school.) But I will certainly look over it as soon as I have the time.

@Raizel :D 'Medium to Large nation' ... >.> '1.5 the size of russia'....

I will be making a map (tinkering with it now, funny enough), so I gotta pay attention to size and location, and that made me laugh super hard. Cause... 1.5 the size of Russia (talking about nearly 10 million square miles of surface area) is not a medium or large country.... you.. you kinda jumped straight passed those two and went into the enormous area. Which is fine, don't get me wrong, but... it was just... I found it funny as at that point, you are less 'Russia Size' and far closer to 'Mongol Empire at its greatest extent'.

Hmmm, you're right. I don't have a real good grasp of size like that, so I guess it's really too bog, hahahaha...

I'll change it right away, thanks for the heads up!

Also, @xEmoBunnehx, as per custom, can I have griffons? I know that flying creatures are rare, but can't hurt to ask!

Hmmm, you're right. I don't have a real good grasp of size like that, so I guess it's really too bog, hahahaha...

I'll change it right away, thanks for the heads up!

Also, @xEmoBunnehx, as per custom, can I have griffons? I know that flying creatures are rare, but can't hurt to ask!

I'll give you a few, but not enough for an army to ride on. More like...they are a rare pet. If you understand what I mean?

What's the maximum army size one may have c: ?

Do I need to mention , the  navy ,as well when building my army?

What's the maximum army size one may have c: ?

Do I need to mention , the  navy ,as well when building my army?

I haven't decided on a max yet, so make as many as you like and I'll give my opinion. 

You need to mention everything important in your army. From the basic solider to the best, and tell me a little about them. Like what they do, how big, powers, etc.

can strenght overcome size ?

I mean have numerical inferior army,  but superior in training and such .

That was the original idea, there are 5 actually ridable griffons in the country, and they are available to the generals and Galandor. Thanks! 

@Raizel Oh! I didn't mean you had to change it. I don't mind massive countries, they have their own pros and cons. That part just made me laugh. Just was unexpected, you know? I thought it was kinda like... that girl that says her new car is 'decent' when she has a corvette. 

@Tremtie Of course quality can beat out quantity. Just like quantity can beat out quality. Just depends on the armies, the terrain, stuff like that. :DD Also, most people in nation building rps, if you just talk to them about a fun way you think a fight between them could play out, they usually are down to play ball. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@DeathValley105 You don't have to be running an RP to give friendly help or advice. 

B|  And I am always primed and ready to go. Its the reason Bunneh even tolerates me these days.

I mean like are you guys the people who created this with her or are you just sorta helping. But now I know so thx for the info

Nah, me and Bunneh go way back. I met her on a similar RP, and I even used the same character for this one, although with a way more refined background. I was gonna invite her to roleplay, but then I saw this thread. The rest is history :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back