• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rise of the Alphas

People, you keep on making your characters most important thing in relation to the circumstances and people around you. Remember, you are waking up in the facility with no memories. In fact, when making the CS, just refer to only your characters personality, not their surroundings. Anyone who has made this mistake, please change your CS. Am I clear

Let me just say, I'm so exited to be doing this with you guys. I honestly can't belive that I'm bringing back and being the GM for an rp that I so dearly loved

Sorry about the wait for the power list, it's extremely long and detailed. It will most likely bee up sometime tommorow. Once it is up, you are only allowed to choose a maximum of 25 powers you don't want. Other than that, the CS's are going well, just hurry up with thoes appearances

@Kitty Cat you don't need to draw, just find an image that resembles your character. Also, please leave your questions and responses in the OCC, thank you

Ok. I'M SAHRRY.

Okay, I was going to edit this, but I realised I don't have the tools on this computer. This is probably the most accurate picture I could find. Just imagine he is... 1. Much younger, 2. Has no hair beyond the ears, 3. Is wearing a jumpsuit, that has the middle centred, 4, no stuble, 5, green eyes.

I'M SAHRRY OKAY I'M TROYING.

Whoa, I wasent mad or anything. If your computer cant copy and paste photos, than that kinda sucks, but i understand. Could you please add these features to your CS. Thank you

I didn't mean to come off like that, sorry.

Again, sorry, but what's a CS? Despite this account being over 1 year old, I still don't know that stuff.

Alright everybody, the ability list is done. you can find it in the Mechanics tab. Make sure to pick 25 powers that you do NOT want. when all 10 spots have been filled, we will start the rp. Through a series of circumstances in the rp, i will PM each of you your powers

ok, only about two or three of you have your list of powers you dont want. if all of you could get that done soon, that would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back