• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Righteous Fiends

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
For over ten generations, you have fought for your freedom.

Confined to the tip of a barren peninsula, under constant siege, you have struggled to survive and grow. Your enemy view you as monsters, your neighbours as devils from their vision of hell. Your children must be raised as warriors, your lives spent in conflict.

All this for your faith. The essence of your struggle, the strength in your hears, the thing which makes you righteous. All this for the blessing upon you, and the responsibility which accompanies it; to protect the mortals beneath you and spread the word.

You are of the Twilight Caste; those closest to God. Her power flows in your veins and you are honoured to hear the words of Her devas. You are warrior-priests and guardians of a solemn lineage, earned in trial and light.

In ancient times, She birthed you. In times of chaos and persecution, She guarded you with wings of night. In these troubled, embattled days, She prepares to take the mantle of Destroyer, and wipe this wicked world clean. Vasnok: The Living God, who struck down the architects of the world for their cruel tyranny and jealous anger, and in turn was cursed to live on the blood of her children.

Now you have been chosen, Her stalwart paladins and sanguine scholars, to undertake a special task Her name that might change the destiny of your people and end the deicidal ambitions of your enemies.

Are you worthy of her dark embrace?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Crucible game. Five players, all members of Kroms' Twilight Caste, the Savaan of the Iron Tower. Preacher-duelists, assassin-priests, martial artists and experts of the flesh. You will be formed into a cell called an Eclipse with a clear leader from among you and sent on quests by the messengers of your god.

Questions welcome. Do read the Crucible: Dark Age core if you haven't yet, but it's not utterly necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
I very much am interested in this- Vampire Priest/Paladin Scholar Badasses descending to pursue their gods interest among the world?

Definitly interested.

i am also VERY interested May i make my sheet now as a scholar? Some prople can edit it if i forgot something but ill do the best i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back