• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ridiculously long hiatus has come to an end! (Plot and goodies inside!) [Closed for now]

Drakonian

Death by Fire
Why, hello there!

Welcome to my thread. As the title says, I've returned after a ridiculously long hiatus. The site has changed quite a lot and I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but so far, I seem to be doing pretty well. Anywho, all that aside, I have actually returned after getting an idea and wanting to write it. I will explain it in the lower section but until then, I want to tell you what I expect and what I can give. I'll make it short and sweet, I don't want to get you bored:

• I am looking for detailed writing, as I write in detail myself. Two or more paragraphs (preferably more) written in third person, past tense. Fair warning, I may be a bit rusty since I haven't written in so long, but I am surely going to get into my full potential once I've started. Also, please, be able to use good grammar and spelling, I believe bad grammar and spelling grinds my gears the most.
  • Creativity. Add ideas. Don't be afraid to come up with ideas that add to the plot/story. I am absolutely stoked to find somebody, a partner to play this with, so it would be lovely if you would be as excited as I am.
  • I am not an uptight person. I would love to be friends with you! So come prepared for OOC chat that isn't about the RP. If you don't wish to talk, that is also fine, but it does feel kind of weird to RP with a perfect stranger.
  • The plot is especially designed for MxF. I will be playing M, therefore I would like to find a female partner!

But enough of this. Let's get on with the plot!

Plot:

After his father, King Thelor II, falls in battle as he led his army into war against a mighty army of orcs, demons and dragons, it is up to Weylinn, the young prince, to pick up the sword and inspire his men. It has been days since the battles raged on, and the humans have long lost their hope to succeed, as the numbers of the enemies seem to be never be decimated. The kingdom of Yaleweth had no support. Although brave and inspiring, King Thelor II was also known for his excessive pride. He would never had accepted to receive help coming from any other kingdom or province. It was his downfall.

Weylinn, unexperienced as he was, kept inspiring his men and fighting bravely and fiercely along them, but it could only go for so long. They were overwhelmed.

Days have passed, and above the once mighty capital of Yaleweth, dark clouds gathered. Evil was at work. The foes had taken over the kingdom, and their necromancers began rising the victims of war into undeath. It is not known what master drives all these forces and rallies them so, but every kingdom is now aware that their world stands on the brink of destruction.

In the southernmost part of the continent of Dwarethiel lie the Wildlands. Miles upon miles of marshes, with small settlements scattered through them. The people in the Wildlands are vastly known as the Wildfolk, a kind of people who live broken away from civilization, in small villages. The Wildfolk are known for being exceptional hunters, and for dabbling in magic otherwise obscure for the people of the "civilized" world. A young girl of the Wilds, whilst out looking for herbs, stumbles upon a fevered young man, clad in a rather interesting, once shiny armor that now barely hangs upon his body, beaten, bloodied, full of mud and incomplete. He sits, leaning against a tree, not aware of his surroundings and delirious. After trying to communicate with him, the girl eventually decides to take him home with her, to her mother, the respected witch doctor of her village.

Well, there is the plot. If you find the idea exciting, then do not hesitate to contact me. A writing sample within the message would be appreciated, but not a strict requirement. I will only pick one person for this RP, so win my heart!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back