Reyton Academy (Always Open)

Nichole said"I AM THE PRANKIN.G QUEEN!" tossing more down. the hall monitor was soaked! he let out a frustrated scream and went inside.

Duster was quiet for a moment, then burst out laughing. "Did you see his face!?" He howled, holding his sides.

Nichole rolled laughing. she said"haha priceless!" jazzy said"omg you two are gonna be legends haha!" Nichole leaned up and kissed duster.

Duster blushed quite heavily after being kissed. He stayed silent for a few seconds, as is weighing two different options. He knelt down next to Nichole, turned to face her, then gave a rather passionate kiss in return.

Nichole wrapped her arms around duster's neck pulling him closer. //BEST. DAY. EVER!// She was happy. jazzy flew down to give the new couple privacy.

Duster hadn't really been expecting to have been pulled closer, so he was caught a bit off guard. He soon regained his composure and smiled at Nichole before hugging her. "Yeah, I like you... A lot..." He said.

"Should we keep this from the others?" Asked Duster. "Or should we play a little game and see how long it takes them to find out?" He added with a sneaky looking smile.

"You bet it will!" Laughed Duster. He quickly checked his watch and stood up. "If we are doing that, I hope you're up for some acting." He said, looking to Nichole. "Anyway, I think we have a race to finish..."

"I'll see you, at the..." Started Duster. "Again, where would the finish line be?" He asked. Duster shrugged. "Ah well, we'll sort it out at some point!" He said as he jumped off the roof and slid down a flagpole.

Nichole hopped on jazzy's back. they flew down. nichole laughed and hopped off. she petted her friend and winked at duster."ready to go against my form?"

An greatsword collapsed between the two's as a male teacher landed there "Where did you think you guys would go....huh?" he spoke with a clearly pissed off face.

"Oh just a little race around the school." Said Duster. "Nothing special!" ​He added with a small laugh

nichole glowed and shot her right hand up. a turquoise ring appeared on her finger. "NICHOLE!" she transformed and had a sleeveless vest and skirt combo with a choker and fingerless gloves. she had matching shoes. she said"power puff girl z!" posing. she hopped on her board. "ready?"

Duster struck a pose "HENSHIN! Neko no katachi!" He cried. The cat ears appeared on his head. "let's do this!" He smirked

Silver glared at them "YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY" he spoke rushing after them, using his bare legs to catch them "IM GOING TO GET YOU GUYS!"

"See ya!" Laughed Duster to Silver. He quickly dashed ahead, creating quite a distance in a short time, he just kept laughing. Having the time of his life he was.

He had enough, its time for him to activate, he sheatened his weapons as he called forth a large wolf like creature, jumping ontop, closing on them rapidly, this wolf didn't look friendly so better think fast! speed wont cut it anymore!

Duster laughed and slowed down, he crouched closer to the floor and did a sweeping kick to the wolf creature's legs. He jumped up and started grinding along a large fence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back