• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Reyn's ~digital drawings~

Quick question, what's the wackiest thing you have ever drawn?

Hmm... I don't usually go too far outside of my comfort zone.  I would say either the MS Paint joke sketches I did with some friends on a group chat (that I haven't uploaded here), or the old TV head things I used to draw one or two years ago.  I ended up having one with a particularly weird design, but I lost it in a fire.  Then there were those half-grey face demon things I drew when I was 14...

Alternatively, this drawing of Nine:

Screenshot_2017-01-09-02-31-26.png

He looks like he would be some 4th demensional being or something.

(I assumed his gender, but my trigger defence is up).

iiiiiiiiiiiiiii.png

request for someone on discordddd

i might put a request thread here some time, but people on this other site (which has the discord) sure keep me busy.  maybe i will once i  usethis site for RPing again instead of art

how high is ur stabilizer bcus these lines r th i c c 

And also very smooth I love your art ;u;

Bless u thank u 0w0

I have my stabiliser at the highest setting (19) for all of my lineart and also for the majority of that expression practice thing.  It's kind of a habit lmao

the bird interface.png

did a logo thing for my friends' dota team.  they wanted cute anime chicks so.......

i have never touched a moba and i never will

Last edited by a moderator:
bee man.PNG

when will my talent return from the war

haha get it bc cain is a war demon and

wait i havent used him on rpn oops

anyway when will my talent return from the war i haven't drawn full n proper in ages

bee.png

Woooooooow this new design is an improvement over the last holy shit

Now he looks more like a bee and also better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back