• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Reyn's ~digital drawings~

Just now, NotReyn said:

Thanks my guy

Just try to draw a load and never do anything other than draw!  With enough caffeine and pretending you're good, you'll be good!

But I have to do stuff 

Pointless stuff like school. Ugggh

u93k8.png

Tsumabuki Left from SDVX because I've been in K-Shoot Hell recently and Left is my favourite son

220fd202-b714-412c-a963-29b2a4527bb7.png

Weiss, my almost self-insert new OC.  He likes coffee and shitty chemistry puns and also never sleeps ever.  Sure hope nothing bad happens to him...

2ef5i6o.png

Haha never mind he gets possessed by a demonic parasite who kills him and uses his body as a puppet.  This is why we can't have nice things.

wOW im lOVING THIS ANGRY BOY AESTHETIC YOU HAVE GOING ON HERE

(Although I am sad I can't see your descriptions for a good half of them :,) rip)

thank u all uwu

most of the first page or so doesnt work bc it was uploaded to the old site (or I used tags) and the new layout burned it all

it was bad though i prefer only having The Good Art on show lmao

PicsArt_12-11-10.41.46.jpg

have this tired boy

2cacea57-f794-466a-b3ba-edd23eb4e2bd.png

and this sad one :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude nice!! Do you play k-shoot or sdvx? Also can you draw the girl from Lachryma????

@jinkx thanks =w=

@TPBx I play K-shoot yeah.  There's no arcades near me, let alone ones with SDVX cabs ;-;  I'll try draw her but it may take some time lmao

@NotReyn I see. Im fortunate enough to have an arcade nearby that has sdvx lol. Though I can only play occasionally, normally I don't have the time to go to the arcade. I would want to play kshoot or sdvx at home, but I don't want to invest in a controller since they're so expensive. -.-....

Anyways I mostly play o2jam and osu!mania for my main rhythm games, and o!m has a bunch of sdvx songs that are super fun to play.

some doodles ive done this month:

added.PNGexp.PNGgirl.PNGmee.PNG

pinq.PNGnyaee.PNG snekk.PNG tae.PNG

tumblr_oj2tldhhLt1ttrwlbo1_540.jpg smale copy.png

nine.PNG

aaand a decently polished lineart/Actual Drawing™ wip

liens.PNG

ill get round to lachryma soon ^-^'

try tsp.png

changing line weight does a hell of a lot to a drawing i tell ya

sticker bust.png

request for someone on discord

i procrastinated it because of the complexity.  little did i know that changing line weights would literally save my drawing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back