• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic REVOLVER CLUB MAXIMUM!

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
"An alien Armada has unleashed evil monsters and built armies of robotic soldiers and taken control of our world. But there is still one place where we can be safe. The domed city of Inezia. I have developed new technology that will allow new assets, and Earth will finally be able to fight back. I never believed in heroes until now..."

- Dr. Garret Wilson

In the not-so-distant future, the mysterious and sinister Rexian Armada is attempting to conquer and lay ruin to the entire planet. It has succeeded and nearly conquered the entire Earth. Fortunately, mankind has retreated from the Armada into environmentally-shielded domed cities to protect against the pollution, monsters and machines unleashed by the Rexian Armada. In the shining city of Inezia, a scientist by the name of Garret Wilson has developed a new weapon, one powerful enough to bond with the user to put an end to the Rexian Armada's forces.

He has developed special revolvers, each equipped with powerful beams with enough strength to blast through the Armada's toughest armored forces. The Revolvers, known as Maximum Revolvers, are each equipped with special emitters that tap into the users brainwaves. What the emitters do...is unexpected. The Maximum Revolvers are able to bond with the users, meaning they can unleash extreme power!!! Whatever the user desires...comes to life. Meaning, when a user and a revolver come into contact for the first time, special gifts of a certain theme are given to the user.

The Maximum Revolvers, in simpler terms, turn the ones who use them, and only the "chosen" few, into...superheroes!! Whatever you could imagine, the revolver turns you into that! As of now, there is one Maximum Revolver in use. A man by the name of Braxton Devereaux, aged 19, has accidentally come into contact with one. He has become the first of the Revolver Club, and he is now known as Maximum Rainbow! (Basically what theme you pick is your name)

Recently, Dr. Wilson has gone missing. His revolvers are still all over the city, hidden from the Armada so their power isn't in the wrong hands. It is up to a few "chosen" youths in Inezia to find the other revolvers, help fight the Rexian Armada, and join Braxton's 'Revolver Club'. Wield your power, use your weapons, test your strength, and fight for Inezia!!! Is it ridiculous? Yes. Is it our only hope? Of course!!! (Mildly anime inspired xD )

(Choose a theme, ex: Dragon, Ninja, Missile, Song, etc. Once you choose a theme, you have infinite possibilities!!! Both in weaponry and powers! Be ready for MAXIMUM HENSHIN!!!)

I'm interested in this!!! I already know my theme, Ninja!! (Yes, I took it form example themes, but I have such an idea for it already xDD)

Oh my! It sounds awesome I am in if you still have spot!

( and look you found our crystal light earth during the process too :D )

Wow!! So far, this is 7 people!! I was expecting maybe like 3 but wow! You're all accepted and more than welcome to the Revolver Club! I'll create a thread and tag you all in it xDDD

Welp...make that 8 of us!!!

Themes so far, I have RAINBOW!

And GeekPride18 called dibs on NINJA.

Anyone have themes yet? lol Message me if you want help in picking one or fleshing out the weapons and/or powers!

Everyone has a unique theme. It's meant to be chaotic and crazy. Just be sure you theme makes sense as a hero.

Update on themes! There are 3 take ones now.

Rainbow

Ninja

Knight

Message me!!! I'd like to know what Demon can do xDD

And again, message me. Raven has potential, though I'd like to personally hear about it xD

Message me xDD I'd like to hear about Maximum Combustion if possible xDD

By the way guys, I made the thread and tagged you all in the CS page! I posted mine already, there ya go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back