• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Revolution- Newyork (No Superpowers Morden Hero/Villian RP)

Rathian Diablos

The Golden Carrot
This RP is about heroes and villains, but in a more somewhat realistic and modern sense. In this RP no one has any powers, just skills weapons, gadgets and resources so you're somewhat like batman, watchdogs or any other hero/villian that doesn't have powers.

You get to decide rather you're a hero or a villain and why. Are you looking to make change, are you looking to get famous, get head, cause chaos or have fun, it's all up to you.

While in the RP you will gain allies and assets be they other players or NPC's that are down for your cause or just enjoy doing business, be they hideouts, underground networks, secret doctors, suppliers or supporters willing to help out.

Last edited:
Well so far in my lore at least Shanhai is a city currently run by a very powerful crime family known as the crimson lily clan, they have their hands in a lot of things from, law enforcement, medicine, politicians, basically they rule everything. Now there are two factions that are secretly on the rise. Echo and Ghost.

Echo is like the hero network, people who are tired of corruption and crime in the city that want to change it. Think of them as kind of like The Dollars from Durarara, a gang that's out to do good in anyway they can. Anyone can join, but only trusted members get the password to their hidden encrypted website on the deepweb and to be trusted you habe to prove yourself a hero. Otherwise you'll only get the public but privacy protected website filled with fans and well-meaning people that are willing to help the heroes with their work with info and sicussion threads, but no one can tell if these people are legit or just enthusiastic fans discussing conspiracy theories.

Ghost is the villain network, they also want change but not necessarily for the best reasons, instead of The Sicilian Mafia running the city they believe that they should be in charge so they're slowly taking over, like a dark web version of Echo only they aren't heroes, they don't really have a public website, everything they do is through the darkweb the namer of their website and URLs change every week so it's just as hard to pin down.

Now I'm not entirely sure what you mean by systems, can you clarify what you mean?

C Checkmate7

Last edited:
So you know you'll habe to work your way up. Like for example in the beginning your hero or villain outfit might just be something you threw together from clothes you never wear, some old Halloween costumes, maybe something you bought online. Pretty much at first you'll habe to rely on your own resources, but as you work your way up and gain assets, you'll get more fitting and effective equipment to work with. Your skills will build overtime, from experience on the job and practice, rather you are self-taught or seek professional training.

Svisttt Svisttt
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
C Checkmate7

I think I'll change this to Newyork, it's the largest city in america and everyone can pronounce to locations. I looked up Shanghai on google maps and some of the places didn't even have English translations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back