• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Revenge of the Titans - ooc chat

BoneBrain

Everything's Shiny Cap'n
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there friends! Thanks for switching over to this chat. Wanted to also share a couple things in regards to the new tale we're all partaking in!

1) The school staff and any other people outside of our characters are open for everyone to use, don't worry about asking for permission with that. If you need a teacher or an NPC student to do a thing go right ahead. I will ask that if it looks like someone else is currently using an NPC that you don't suddenly take over until that scene is done.

2) This story is all of ours, so if you want something big to happen go for it! I'd love if we could all chat and plan towards certain events and things throughout the school year and eventual ruin of everything. I really would love to see lots of people pushing the story in all kinds of crazy directions, that's what makes this fun in my opinion.

3) I don't have a post limit, sometimes its hard when two characters are having a conversation to give three or more paragraphs each time. Maybe no two word responses (This has happened to me before and I literally cried XD ).

Lets have a great time. Stoked for this.

hey BoneBrain BoneBrain is it alright, if I saw that Harmony never left Gleamorth, like she lived there, because idk where she would go if she left. Plus I kinda have a headcanon that she runs like the kinda postal service there at Gleamorth since y'know, daughter of the messenger of Olympus.

hey BoneBrain BoneBrain is it alright, if I saw that Harmony never left Gleamorth, like she lived there, because idk where she would go if she left. Plus I kinda have a headcanon that she runs like the kinda postal service there at Gleamorth since y'know, daughter of the messenger of Olympus.
Oh yes! Totally fine if they choose to stay. I think a lot of students would likely stay so that makes perfect sense to me! I also love the postal service idea.

That
Oh yes! Totally fine if they choose to stay. I think a lot of students would likely stay so that makes perfect sense to me! I also love the postal service idea.
Yay thanks a bunch! Also could she interact with Aris, she could make handing out the pamphlets so much easier-

That

Yay thanks a bunch! Also could she interact with Aris, she could make handing out the pamphlets so much easier-
Absolutely!! Do you think they know each other well? Or just are aware of one another?

Absolutely!! Do you think they know each other well? Or just are aware of one another?
I’d like to think that since Aris is a year older that Harmony, he was the one to first show her around campus when she was a new student. And they’ve been friends ever since. It would be funny if he saw Harmony’s cat form (since she can shapeshift) and just force her to help him-

I’d like to think that since Aris is a year older that Harmony, he was the one to first show her around campus when she was a new student. And they’ve been friends ever since. It would be funny if he saw Harmony’s cat form (since she can shapeshift) and just force her to help him-
That is literally the cutest thing ever. I'm 100% sold on it haha.

What's the trajectory for our first day? Are we going to assume orientation has been done and we move into the dorms,or do we go over that first?

What's the trajectory for our first day? Are we going to assume orientation has been done and we move into the dorms,or do we go over that first?
I think that would be best, my recollection of orientation from my colleges is that its a bore XD, I was thinking once everyones settled into their dorms we could move a little ahead in time, start working towards that competition for the students.

I was thinking about what sort of games would be in the competition and wondered if anyone else had any ideas? These are the ones that I thought of so far:

Sword fighting
Magic two sections: Power and Flair
Classic Hercules training to save a damsel in distress
Cooking
Speed
Medicinal concoction challenges. Ie: Make me something to numb the pain with these provided ingredients.

Think we got two more Authors to write their first post, I'm loving everything right now. You guys gave me the warm and fuzzies! Thanks so much for all being interested in my little idea. I'll be posting my second post for sure tomorrow, but I did want to give the last two folks a second to get their characters out there.

Hope you all have a dope weekend. :)

I think that would be best, my recollection of orientation from my colleges is that its a bore XD, I was thinking once everyones settled into their dorms we could move a little ahead in time, start working towards that competition for the students.

I was thinking about what sort of games would be in the competition and wondered if anyone else had any ideas? These are the ones that I thought of so far:

Sword fighting
Magic two sections: Power and Flair
Classic Hercules training to save a damsel in distress
Cooking
Speed
Medicinal concoction challenges. Ie: Make me something to numb the pain with these provided ingredients.
I was thinking maybe a sort of team activity so the students can get to know each other and what not. Maybe like trivia of different gods and goddesses or what not, but then again. Or maybe a sort of scavenger hunt thing where they have to bring back a message or what not. Also would those activities be for the new students only or for returning students as well? Because of they do these activities every year, I think the returning student should either facilitate them or at least get the option to sit them out since they had already gone through with the activities.

Oh yeah! I love the scavenger hunt idea. I think that there would be year brackets, so first years are only pitted against first years, unless someone shows such talent that they can move up a bracket. But yeah I think the older students would likely be part of the planning and behind the scenes process. We could also do a mentorship sort of deal where older students help younger students in their specific competition. The scavenger hunt and trivia would be so fun as well! I was thinking the prizes might be access to better facilities within the school or something of the sort. Maybe some sort of material item that grants the student favor towards the gods.

OOOO, yes that idea is so cool. I think the material item thing is a really cool concept and you should definitely push through with it, It would be interesting to see what it could do and how the students use it.

Wonder who Kotoko will get along with for this first part of the story. Guess I should wait and see how Oni comes in.

I'm assuming with the weekend some people are away from their computers. If we need to rearrange things we can totally do that to give more active people opportunities to write more. :)

No shame of course, definitely live your best life haha. But yeah once we get a sense of who is active lots we can pair those folks together more often. :)

Hey guys! Sorry for not being around suddenly. I'm having a bit of a health scare and just haven't been in the right creative frame of mind for writing. Kinda just resting now but I'm hoping to start writing asap. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Hope y'all are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back