• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Revelations & Robots (Westworld-inspired RP)

ReverseTex

Old Timer

REVELATIONS & ROBOTS

I always loved a good story. I believed that stories helped us to ennoble ourselves, to fix what was broken in us, and to help us become the people we dreamed of being. Lies that told a deeper truth. I always thought I could play some small part in the grand tradition. And for my pains... I got this. A prison of our own sins. 'Cause you don't want to change, or cannot change. Because you're only human after all. But then I realized someone was paying attention, someone who could change. So I began to compose a new story for them. It begins with the birth of a new people and the choices they will have to make. And the people, they will decide to become. And we'll have all those things that you have always enjoyed: surprises and violence. It begins in times of war, with a villain, named Wyatt. And a killing. This time by choice...

So if you haven’t seen S2 finale then it’s alright. But basically the main plot will revolve around two “factions” of hosts in the real world. One group will be very similar to Delores, wanting to burn the world to the ground. The other will prefer to be more pacifist in ideals, and just wish to grow the host race. Now only a handful of humans, Delos employees will know of this possible outbreak, but for the most part the world and majority of Delos is unknown of this...

Now, what will you choose?

coding by cychotic
[/SIZE]

Oh man I just started watching this series, finishing S1 two days ago. Consider me interested!

Also note for all: we will be using non-canon characters! (Minus Ford, he’ll be unplayable but the only one we’ll take from the show)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back