Revealed

Robin began walking beside him, ignoring the pain that was in her legs. She was actually fighting with Timid about what he had said about 'killing him in his sleep.' But she has managed to convince him not to. She looked up as she shoved her hands into her soaking pockets. "Where are heading to?" She asked quietly, looking around as she walked. She had never been this side of the country before apart from the village they were in before, so she honestly had no clue where they were going.

Will stayed silentfor a moment, debating if he should tell them or not. The place was a pretty big chunk of his past, and he wasnt sure he coult trust anyone with the knowledge, and he himself had never gon back after he left for fear that one of his many enemys were keeping watch on it. ~They wouldnt remember me now anyway, i haven been here in years.~ He thought. " Assassin's Headquarters..." He said, glancind warily for her reaction.

Robin thought for a moment. She was sure that she'd heard that name before, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Ever since she had Timid enter her body, all of her memories past that had been erased. She nodded slightly. "Never heard of it.. But alright." She told him, biting down on the inside of her lip, trying to think of where she had heard that name before. She looked up at the sky to see the rain was slowly starting to clear up. ~Thank gosh~ She thought to herself.

After a few hours of walking, Will found a path. "Almost there." He said, and continued along it untill a huge grey building loomed above them. Instead of going the obvious way - through the front door - He walked along the back to another door, which he opened to reveal a long flight of stairs going down. "OK, now before we go in, I've got a few things to tell you guys. First, it may seem a little intense, but they never get random visitors, and second, Ignore anyone i call Matt...its for your own good." Will smirked, as he knew they were baffled at what he just said, but walked down the stone stairs without explaining anything.

Robin stood there, slightly confused about what he had just told her, but nodded. She was about to follow him down, but Timid stopped her. ~What are you doing? You don't even know this guy and you're following him? What he's a murderer or something? Or he just wants you to experiment on you or something?!~ He asked her, which actually got her thinking. She'd trusted him way too easily. She sighed silently and gripped onto her swords which were beside her. ~We'll be fine. Besides, if he does try anything I can either use my swords or let you out again.~ She told him simply, then followed Will down the stairs, jumping slightly when the door shut behind her.

The steps ended in a large room, lit by torches on the walls. There was one large long table with thirteen seats, and one at the head. Will stared at it, and remembered the last time he was here - and was brought back to the present when a body knocked him to the floor with one hand around his neck and one hand pinning his head to the floor. A voice said "WHO ARE YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE!" He hurd more sounds behind him, probably meaning that his partner had been tackled as well. He nearly laughed out loud for the second time in a week, because these guys were in for a rune awakening. The voice continued to badger him, untill he shut it up by saying " If you dont get off me in about TEN seconds, im going to burn you even more than i did on your intation ceremony!!"

Robin suddenly spotted Will get tackled to the floor. She was about to run and help him, but someone pushed her to the floor, holding her by her neck. She tried to pull the hand away, but a different person pinned her hands above her head. She glared up at the people who were holding her down, looking over at Will. Timid was forcing his way out of her, but she tried to keep him in.

Will was turned over and found himself looking into the familiar face of his captor. "You...how would you know..." The man said. Will sighed and rolled his eyes. "You seriously dont know who i am? Figures, Matt, you could never remember your ass from your head anyway." Another guy entered the room and Matt turned to look at him. "We caught the attackers sir. What should we do with them?" The man scoffed, and waved his hand in a submissive gesture. "Let him up! Im not going to be happy if our most talented graduate died because you sat on him." Matt moved off, and the other man's eyes moved to Will. Will stood up and faced him. "Are you going to let my friend up?" Will asked, glancing toward the girl. The man nodded, and her attacker also moved off.

Robin stood to her feet once the attacker let go of her. She stood to her feet and looked over at the person who had tackled Will. "You're calling us attackers? You guys are the ones who almost suffocated us by slamming us to the floor by our necks." She told them, Timid taking over what she had said, rubbing her neck slightly. She was already in enough pain from earlier, but then they had to do that. She looked down at the floor, keeping her mouth shut now.

'Is it really you Will? I think it is, but i must be sure.' The voice said inside Will's head. Will grinned at the man, and answered back, 'Yes, its me, but is it really you, Israel, under all those muscles?' He said jokingly. Israel laughed, then said out loud, "Matt, go let the others know weve got some company...but dont tell Horace who it is. I want to see his reaction. And Will..."

Will looked at him. "Yes?"

"Welcome back."

"Thank you." Will said, and watched as Israel left the room, then turned to his companion. "This way, ill show you around if you want." He said, motioning to the hallway in front of them. "I know this place like the back of my hand."

~Don't go with him, don't go with him, don't go with him, don't go-~ "Alright." Robin replied as she walked over to him. She bit down on her lip slightly as she looked around. She was pretty sure that she had seen this place before, but she didn't know where. She ignored the feeling of Timid trying to get out of her body and looked over at Will once more. "How do you know these guys?" She asked him as she shoved her hands into her pockets, walking around with him.

"Well...Its a long story..." Will shrugged thoughtfully. "And I don't know if I should tell you." He was silent for a few moments, again debating with himself if he should say anymore, but decided again that she probably was not going to tell anyone...besides the boy in her head...and what could he do?

"Ill make a deal with you," He said. "You tell me your name, and Ill answer the question. It seems fair enough."

Robin tensed up for a moment, thinking. She wasn't really sure if that was a good idea or not. She bit down on her lip, thinking for a moment. "I'll tell you my name, but not the guy inside me's name." She told him, and that was what she ment. She didn't tell people Timid's name for two reasons. One, because he's well known in a lot of places from the damage and destruction he caused. The other because they think she's lying when she tells them that 'Timid is the name of the demon inside of me'. According to them it just doesn't seem to fit.

"I woke up one day and had no idea who or where i was. The only thing i knew was my name. I guess i was about twelve around the time. So when i woke up in the middle of nowhere, i was very freaked out and I do whhat most people do when they are scared - i ran...and destroyed pretty much anything in my path, thanks to the powers I had, which were way too strong and I had no idea how to use them. The alternative? I became a street kid, moving from place to place, stealing, hinding, you know the drill.

Then, about two years later, my wings dicided to come in, and it was the most painful thing that I have ever felt...and ive felt a lot of pain. It was like a saw was cutting into my back in two places, while my bones were pushing themselves out. I was in agony for weeks, and I would have died if not for Scythe - the name of the place were staying in by the way. Knowing them, they had known about my powers, so maybe that was why they took me in and offered to train me after i was healed. Horace, a kid about my age at the time, saw me when my wings were still growing and he has been calling me 'Bat' ever since. So i trained and trained...and i finally learned to controll my powers at sixteen, and by then, I was a swords master too. They wanted me to takeover the leaders role, but i said no. Ive never gotten used to being attached to things. too many traceable ties will get you killed.

But now you know why I trust them so much...they were like the family I never had. So don't judge them for killing people for a living, Its usually only the ones who kill others that we hunt down." Will smirked at her. "Now, what is your name?"

Robin blinked for a moment, taking all of that in. She stayed silent for a moment, letting Timid have a chance to get that in as well before she looked down at the ground. She hated telling people her name, especially people that she had just met and had bought her to a completely unknown place. She rubbed thc back of her neck slightly, Timid trying to tell her not to say. "Robin.." She muttered quietly, even she could barely hear.

Will smiled at her. "I Like it." He kept walking and showing her different areas of the building untill he came apon a large hallway with doors on both sides. He took Robin to the second door on the left, and told her, "You can stay in this room. There should be some dry clothes for you. I know its not fancy, just a bed and a desk with a chair but ya'know. Mined across from you If you need me, and im pretty sure the food will be ready in about ten minutes. Ciao." Will walked to the room across and entered it, closing the door behind him.

Robin watched him for a moment, then looked over at the door. She quietly opened it and walked in. She blinked. To a normal person, it wouldn't of been much, but for her, since she had been living on the streets for the past two months, it was luxury. She closed the door quietly behind her as she looked around. She walked over to the bed and sat down on it gently. She decided to talk with Timid, mainly because he was itching to get out of her head. She closed her eyes, then when she re-opened them a ghost-like figure of Timid was stood in front of her. No one else could see or hear him, though.

"Well done. Really, well done. Almost getting yourself killed." He told her, clapping. She sighed and looked down at the floor. "Wow you sound like my mom.." She mumbled.

"Do you know how much danger you could've gotten yourself into!? They almost KILLED both of you the-" Timid began, but he was cut off by Robin almost yelling. "Am I dead now?! No! So will you STOP lecturing me before I shut you in my head for good?!"

Will sighed as he flopped over the bed. finaly he could relax, even if it was only for a day or two. He almost dozed off but was snapped out of it when his door was thrown open to reveal a very familiar figure. "Horace...?" He whispered. "Hell yeah man!" Horace all but screamed,ran across the room, and enveloped Will in a bone crushing hug. "WHere have you been? We were worried about you! You didnt tell is you were comming back!!"

" can't...breathe..." Was all WIll mamaged to say. Horace let go, and well fell face first on the bed again. "Thank you," He mumbled through the sheets. Horace forced him to anwer questions, then filled him in on the things going on. "By the way...Zane dosen't hate you anymore..." Horace trailed off. Will shrugged. "Great. that means i wont have to see him moping all the -"

"Dude. He is seriously obsessed with you, I swear he hasen't given up yet! Aww...I bet he pretends kissing wou with his pillow - hey, im just saying!" Horace laughed at the horrified expression on Will's face. "Ah, well...Ill leave you to unpack...you are staying for at least a week right?"

" A week?!"

"Please......?"

Will sighed and looked at the ground. "Fine. but only one week. Thats it, no buts." Horace left the room with a trumphant look on his face.

Robin sighed when Timid carried on yelling at her. She held her head in her hands as she looked down at the ground, keeping silent. She listened to him, before she finally had enough. "Just shut up... And leave me alone for once." She told him, trying to stay calm. Timid rolled his eyes and disappeared, moving back into her head. She sighed and laid down on the bed, closing her eyes, trying to calm herself down. She hated yelling and Timid knew that, so he was obviously trying to annoy her.

"Ahh..." He sighed as he let his wings stretsh out behing him on the bed. he had taken off his wet clothed an traded them in for black slacks and leather boots. He left his shirt off to make sure his wounds healed right, then crashed on the bed. He stayed that way for about thirty minutes, then heard voices.Will frowned as he heard the yelling coming from the other room. He walked out his door, forgetting to put a shirt on, to cross the room and knock on Robin's. "You ok in there?" He called, then snickered at himself. ~Why do i even care? This girl is having the strangest affects on me...~

Robin looked up when she heard a knock on the door. She stayed there for a moment, not sure who was at the door. Though she stood up when she heard Will's voice. Walking over to the door, she ignored Timid's rants in her head not to open it. She opened the door and looked up at him. "Yeah." She replied, before raising a eyebrow. "I think you're forgetting something?" She asked him, her cheeks heating up slightly. She leaned up against the doorframe and folded her arms across her chest. She was still in her wet clothes, mainly because she didn't want to go through other people's things.

~What is she....OH.~ He was about to srug and just walk away, but then a better, rather devious idea hit him. ~Time to test out aany affects I have on you. ~ He put his hands above the door on the wall and leaned even closer to her, ever so slowly, while staring her in the eye the whole time. He stopped right before their noses touched, and smirked. "So sorry...does this bother you?"

Robin's eyes widened slightly as her cheeks began heating up. She didn't really know what to do that this point. Even Timid was lost for words, he just stayed silent. "U-Uh..." Was all she could think of at the moment to say, which made her more embarrased, causing her to blush more thanshe already was. She stayed silent for a moment, just staring at him, but finally managed to say "S-Sort of..."

Will chuckled at her flustered expression, and remained like that for a moment longer. "Good. I thought so." He leaned a way from her again and cocked his head toward the right. "You hungry yet? Cause I am, and I can smell it from here. Apparentaly I have to go and put a shirt on, But ill meet you in the dining room. Which is up the stairs and to the right in case you forgot." Will left her in the doorway and procceded into his room.

Robin nodded slightly in a response. "Alright.." She replied quietly, still embarrassed from what happened. She turned around and walked bac into her room. She closed the door behind her. Looking down at her clothes, she sighed. They were still soaking wet. Maybe she did need to change them... Sighing, she walked over to the closet and began looking through until she finally found a short kind of dress, (Like in her photo). "This'll do.." She mumbled, getting changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back