• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Revamped, but Similar

TheMossKeeper

Hello!
I will try and keep this short and sweet!!

-About me-

I usually post two or three good paragraphs per character. Though sometimes I’ll write just one if there is heavy dialogue.
I prefer to play through DMs, because I have issues with forums.
I generally do MxF, but I’ll do MxM and FxF.
Generally I reply every day, or at least every other day, depending on when I’m working. I am currently a part time CNA who works evenings. I will be going to nursing school in the fall as well.
I do love fluff, but I love to break down my characters as well. I like involving dark themes.

-Plot/Fandoms-

I generally do fandoms, but I am willing to try some originals. Very fussy about originals though, but I may be willing to try them again! The characters I list will be the one I want you to play. I prefer canon/OC. I can play any characters from the fandoms listed.

Supernatural - Crowley (I have yet to watch past season 12)

Black Butler - Undertaker (I have only seen the first two seasons though, unfortunately, and it has been a couple years. I am rewatching everything though, what’s on Netflix anyway.)

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Arthur Morgan
(And because I know he is a very popular request, I would be glad to do something where I’d play him for your character in one thread/message, if you’d play him for mine in another.)

-Originals-

Shapeshifters

Witch/Human

The Forest is Alive (This is an actual plot I have, but I don’t have it written down yet. A brief overview is that it is based in a small mountain town. The kind of town with a gas station and a general store. There is an old forest god who lives in the mountains, and is one of the last who awakens periodically. There has always been a group of priest/esses who had calmed the god, but after a tragedy, only one remains and she must find new believers while trying to keep the forests safe after a group of teenagers comes into the town for a spring break camping trip.)

If you are interested in any of these, please message me! Thanks!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back