• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Returning to the site, looking for an rp parnter to start a new rp with

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, it's been awhile since I got on the site..I've decided to return after some unfortunate events. My grandmother passed away earlier this year and then recently..3 days ago I lost a friend. Rp has alway sbeen my way of managing through the hardship. So I am hoping someone might take interest to rp with me?

Tv Shows:

FandomWho I am looking for
The Vampire DairiesDamon salvatore
Shadow and BoneGeneral Kirigan/Aleksander Morozova
Yu-Gi-Oh!Atem/Yami Yugi
The PunisherBilly Russo
American Horror StoryDonovan
SupernaturalDean Winchester
Once Upon a timeKillian Jones
Yu Yu HakushoYusuke Urameshi
Witches of East EndKillian Gardiner

Plots:

Titles and plotsThe Vampire DairiesTrue BloodShadow and BoneThe PunisherYu-gi-oh!
Britt Leto comes to Mystic falls with her boyfriend and when he's unpacking things she goes out. Walking into the Mystic Grill she catches Damon's attention. A beautiful woman who he can manipulate, but little does he know she's got knowledge of Vampires that are believed myth. So when he follows her home to see her jerk boyfriend, he starts devising a plan to eliminate the boyfriend to take the girl.Being in Bon tomp her whole life, older Fae girl Bree Stackhouse has always understood her cousin Sookie. When she works in the place that her cousin does and vampires start coming out. She thinks everything is fine until one day Ben/Warlow shows up. Having had no interest in any vampires since her cousin was all for it, Bree thinks her life is just meant to be alone..till he arrives and catches her attention.Looking for a Sun Summoner has been the General's attention for years since the fold was created. His equal and to be his Sun Summoner to aid in his ambitions. But things don't go as he plans.. He knows of a Sun Summoner bloodline who is acquainted with Baghra, the youngest would be key to his plan..but the thing is she's right under his nose. Baghra has hid her in plain sight. The girl has two small science so Baghra has her be a tidemaker publicly but a Sun Summoner in her training while also training her tidemaker side. So what happens when the truth is out? Amira Kline, is daughter of CEO Alejandro Kline at Kline Industries. Amira works at a Bar where she meets Billy Russo. She's only got a few days left of her shift before leaving the bar to work for her father. Her father has hired her a body guard without her knowledge and that body guard is actually Billy himself. So things might get complicated between the two of themIn ancient times, a betrothal between two royal families was in place..between the main royal family and the family by the Nile Kingdom. A lot is expected but this union is important. Princess Brittania (Britt for short, my oc) is referred as the Nile Princess. Bearing the mark of the Nile Goddess and a gift she received from the mark that allows her to fight and heal those who are her ally. The betrothal is important for the best interest of Egypt.
A thousand years ago, when Baghra was just a girl before her son was born. She had a friend named Catalina, the two were Shadow and Sun that were going to take on the world together. The two thought it'd be good to come up with an idea. Unite the bloodlines So it was said that the first Shadow Summoner male and the next Sun Summoner female should wed. A pack sealed in blood by the two. The Shadow Summoner male was born some years later, but the next Sun Summoner female..well she wasn't born till much later. After things had slightly improved from the old times. Word was supposed to be sent but the father chose against it and when testers came when she was old enough, he hid her for her protection. So she was kept at home..until her path crossed the General's after she becomes an adult. Wearing her grandmother's Sun Summoner crest was a giveaway she was the other half of the promise. Finding a chance to get her in the dark out of view and shrouding them in shadows, he tests her to find out she is indeed the Sun Summoner. 5,000 years after the shadow games had been locked away..the Pharaoh's soul was sealed in the puzzle. His wife and heirs were left to live without him till the mother died. Now in the present, the wife has been reincarnated as a good duelist who lives in Egypt with archeologists parents. After the Pharaoh has been awakened, he's got a task to find the reincarnated Queen and work on getting her to help with saving the world once again.
Being a vampire, he found a way to manipulate and learn his powers besides his small science. So after all his wrongs and trying to find someone who could withstand the transition, walk in the sun with him. He realizes only a Sun Summoner can do that so he searches for one..till he finds her.
In the little palace, the Grisha are known to the King as just that grisha with small science. In truth, the grisha have a secret..each of them is a werewolf. Ranked Omega- Alpha, General Kirigan A.k.A Aleksander Morozova is known as the Alpha of Alphas..considering how long he's been alive. A 2nd mate wasn't really an option, he'd had a mate once...Luda, his healer. So he didn't think that he would ever have another mate. That is until he is seemingly tortured by a little white wolf for years. Always appearing, disappearing and running off making him chase it but always escaping... She became known as the mischievous white wolf. So when she's adult and a 2nd army solider. he thinks he's got her to punish her. Only for his wolf to scream 'Mate!' which makes things complicated..she's the impossible. His second chance mate.

Other:

Celebrity (Craving)
Ben Barnes

Original Ideas:
Student x Teacher
Secret Bad girl x Bad boy
Vampire x Werewolf
Sister x brother's friend

Movie
Dorian Gray - Dorian Grey

Questions asked:

Do you double?I do!
Out of M/F, M/M and F/F which do you do?Mainly MxF
Are you willing to do M/M?I have tried, didn't work so well in the past but I could try to give it a go again
Will you do F/F? Once and it's been awhile..but I'd probably give it a try again
What time zone are you in?EST Time Zone
What's your name?You can call me Britt
How old are you?28, be 29 in September
How frequently do you reply?I can reply multiple times a day
How long of a post can you do?It depends, 2 to 4 Paragraphs with two being the Minimum
Do you prefer Male or Female roles?My ocs are female, so mostly female but I double as a Male
What do you expect from an rp partner?Communication, if you lose interest I'd prefer you tell me instead of ghosting
Are you Ghost friendly?I have been ghosted so many times it's upsetting. I'd prefer we come up with an ending at least.
What do you do in your time away from rpnation?I work part time Monday- Friday, but I do make time for my family.
Do you do Cannon x Cannon or Cannon x Oc?Cannon x Oc, but I can double as Cannon x Cannon if my rp partner wishes
Do you do Oc x Oc?Sometimes
Are the characters listed who you're wanting to be?No, they're who I'm looking for.
Can we start an rp with no plot?We could but then it may not last long but I'm willing to try!

Last edited:
i'm open for either a yyh or spn roleplay if you're still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back