• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Mineral Town: A Harvest Moon RP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh look! I found this lying on the ground

Oh look! I found this lying on the ground
I will be replying tomorrow most likely :closed eyes open smile:

Yep, that is what I mean. I was curious if you were intending to have a post limit of sorts so that people do not fall behind, or if because things are broken out into small groups that it is fine to have them continue unhindered at the moment. I kind of did my second post already instead of waiting on it out of habit, to my shame. I can delete it for later, though.

Yep, that is what I mean. I was curious if you were intending to have a post limit of sorts so that people do not fall behind, or if because things are broken out into small groups that it is fine to have them continue unhindered at the moment. I kind of did my second post already instead of waiting on it out of habit, to my shame. I can delete it for later, though.
I was mostly gonna split things between morning noon and night, and anything between that time is not at all a problem, but if a group breaks out it shouldn't be an issue (she says moments before disaster)

I was mostly gonna split things between morning noon and night, and anything between that time is not at all a problem, but if a group breaks out it shouldn't be an issue (she says moments before disaster)

Thank you kindly! Now to make your life a misery, nyeh heh heh. I'll try my best to limit myself. I like the split to keep things moving.

You can do that if you'd like, or you can have them out and bumping into someone, or running an errand, or maybe they just want to visit a friend!

Flame Demon Flame Demon I sense the unmistakable scent of a Belmont. Trevor, were you bar-hopping again?

A general announcement as well: my character Abby is free for interacting with others if desired, either en route to her shop or at her shop.

Flame Demon Flame Demon I sense the unmistakable scent of a Belmont. Trevor, were you bar-hopping again?

A general announcement as well: my character Abby is free for interacting with others if desired, either en route to her shop or at her shop.
He doesn't need to go bar hopping here XD

Pam is also available if anyone wants to join the conversation 😁

Sorry for taking so long to reply, had a hectic weekend/week. Excited to continue though!

A thousand apologies for the wait, everyone. Life got busy and I was not mentally prepared for posting anywhere. This should be changing now, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back