• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Mineral Town: A Harvest Moon RP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Reanimator Buns

"Hmm? Oh? You never heard? Deep in forest, right at the base of those mountains over there is where its at. Its a small town. Got its name from the rich ore deposits deep in those peaks. Strangely enough though, its greatest asset is its wealth of farmland. Or at least, it was. When I was a kid, I remember that old farmer. Really kind fellow, alongside his wife. He had children, of course, but they all had other passions in life to pursue. Farmin' just wasn't in the cards for 'em. Can't say I blame them. We all have a calling after all. Anyway, he got older, and then one day passed peacefully in his sleep on a cold winter's night. His wife stayed there on that farm, and tended to their animals, but she knew she wasn't much longer. It was just about time she sold them off. Make sure they too could live out the rest of their days with love and care. Just as he did all things in his life.

I feel mighty nostalgic reminiscing like that. It's a shame... Wish someone would take me up on the offer to revitalize those fields. By the Goddess, it would be a great boon for this little town. Otherwise, I'm afraid that Mineral Town may too, pass away in its sleep. Ah well. Nothing can last forever now, can it? Hm? What's with that look on your face?"

"Ha-ha, oh you tease an ole man too much."

"Why you're serious... No-no I'm quite excited. Thrilled even. I was just suprised! I'll be out for a bit longer on business. Tell you what: pay me a visit next spring and I'll show you around. I warn ya', it ain't gonna be easy. Poor field needs a lot of love and care. But should still be as fertile as ever. I look forward to seein' you again. Thanks for listening to an old man ramble on for a bit too long."

Rules
1: Absolutely NO Biggotry
2: No Godmodding
3: No OoC Drama (IC is good and encouraged)
4: Have Fun

Here is where we discuss things both relating to the RP and not!​

town-map-fomt-with-reference-png.1080218

1-6: (Player's Choice)
7: Residence + Winery
8: Mineral Town Inn
9: General Store (Reserved by Thanny Thanny )
10: Clinic
A+B: Library and Librarian's House (Reserved by Fairfax Fairfax )
C-D: (Player's Choice)
E: Church (Home of Giovanna played by Reanimator Buns Reanimator Buns )
F: ???
G: Town Square
H: Mother's Hill Peak
I: Goddess Spring
J: Mineral Town Hot Spring
K: Mineral Town Mine
L: Camp Ground
M: Mineral Lake Cave

All right; I updated my character sheet, so hopefully it should be good to go. Please give it a look to see if it needs more work, Reanimator Buns Reanimator Buns .

Edit: If anybody wants the winery space, I am willing to give that up for the next person.

I'm working on mine rn, though I may end up making another too :]

All characters so far look great and are accepted! I want to leave farmer open of anyone wants it but I'm starting to think that we may actually NEED someone to play it lol. I might end up doing that for my 2nd

Lol. Well thats perfectly fine and dandy! That leaves the ranch and the large scale farmland available farm wise. I have an idea for the large scale farmer or rancher depending on what others want

I'm just excited to play. I haven't played in a form based to for quite a while now. Mostly it's been dnd the last several years. I really wanted to get back to my roots and get back to writing.

I'm so glad to see everyone getting excited for the RP! The character's so far are very interesting, can't wait to play alongside them :)

Now obviously everyone wants to play the younger folk and get married and what not (that is like 80% of the appeal after all) but I'm also happy to accept some less important more player created NPCs. I've got one at least (the mayor)

Now obviously everyone wants to play the younger folk and get married and what not (that is like 80% of the appeal after all) but I'm also happy to accept some less important more player created NPCs. I've got one at least (the mayor)
makes sense and normally i would have played one of the grandparents but i don't want to over whelm myself just getting back into text based rp

I can definitely play other characters, that isn't a big deal. Just depends on what we need :) could maybe have some npc customers for the Hot Springs too!

I actually just posted a farmer. lol just the seed and plant farmer though

Hah! Excellent. That was my idea originally, but I'm glad to see that you beat me to the punch, as your character looks great and fun. Well done! Same with everyone else as well.

Well, I'll likely start the IC today. The farmer may be a bit late, lol but that should be fine. At this rate, I'll likely take at least part of that role, but I'll make the character after the IC

Starting the IC is probably a good way for us to establish character relations anyhow, and then our characters can react to the new face once the farmer arrives! :)

Starting the roleplay sounds excellent to me. =) If you want to take a farmer role, I can play as a second farmer for my third character, though I may be a bit slower than I would be normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back