• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Bellz Bellz I hope you get better, lovely :(

@AnimeGenork I'm guessing from the semi-rp interaction between Ara and Lily they would be friends c:

deer deer and if it's okay with you, can Allison and Lily start off as an acquaintance she wants to befriend? (and possibly get Emily's help in doing so PixieDust PixieDust )
Of course! I think that would be the best route to go! Allison needs to get out of her shell that one!

Bellz Bellz I hope you get better, lovely :(

@AnimeGenork I'm guessing from the semi-rp interaction between Ara and Lily they would be friends c:

deer deer and if it's okay with you, can Allison and Lily start off as an acquaintance she wants to befriend? (and possibly get Emily's help in doing so PixieDust PixieDust )
Emily would be happy to help with bringing Allison more friends. She worries that she cuts herself off too much and treats her like a little sis

Don't know what to do for Annabelle and Zara's posts at all
Zara can head to the salon perhaps? HEHEHHE.

Anniebear can always finally chit chat with Gaston! HEHEHEHEH.

I'm debating to where I put my babe

Zara can head to the salon perhaps? HEHEHHE.

Anniebear can always finally chit chat with Gaston! HEHEHEHEH.

I'm debating to where I put my babe
Zara will go to the salon yes. If only to look at all the chemicals they use in hair products pfft xD

Annabelle is probably going to be rehearsing for something I dunno

Oh, well friendly rivals isn't the same xD

Jin: ...Can you back the hell up, man?

Ani: And why the hell should I? (HE MADE ME WRITE IT WITH THE FORCE)

Question: Would his amazing powers just be the force then?

Ani: And why the hell should I? (HE MADE ME WRITE IT WITH THE FORCE)

Question: Would his amazing powers just be the force then?
Jin: *raises his brow* Because I asked? And no one likes havin' a shit face breathe down their neck.

I think if Emmeline heals wounds that are more than just flesh wounds and are skin deep, deep tissue would, those wounds may inflict on her own body. Booop.

What if Ani and Jin were both competing for Mae but didn't know it until waaay later and then their dislike for each other grows tenfold holy shit(unless he already has his sights set on someone) @LadyMasquerade Bellz Bellz

Annie: *cant help pirouetting* Bells? That's totally adorable Emmeline. How are you so happy and perky all the time?
Emmeline: *smiles, clapping her hands softly* That was great! And really? *tilts her head, before thinking of an answer* Well, I like to believe that if someone can't smile then I'll be the one to smile for them and maybe one day it'll get infectious enough that they'll smile too! *blinks* That does sound a little creepy. . *shrugs it off before smiling at Annie* either way everyone deserves happiness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back