• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

He's all the basics of Gaston, arrogant, narcissistic, obsessive. Buuuuuttttt, he's really just shy and doesn't wants anyone to think he's any less man so he hides behind his looks. Basically exactly the same as Gaston is but with a good, at least in his mind, reason.
I wanted to say Kyra would avoid anyone who reminds her of Scar, but she's a hella tough cookie and would never allow a guy to force her to be "scared" of those similiar to Scar. So, Kyra would definitely find his narcissism annoying but flirt with him regardless! [so i think Kyra understands his hiding behind his looks mentality]

Allison is practically shy around everyone.

Emmeline would be happy to talk to him, but he may find her odd and weird hahah

He's all the basics of Gaston, arrogant, narcissistic, obsessive. Buuuuuttttt, he's really just shy and doesn't wants anyone to think he's any less man so he hides behind his looks. Basically exactly the same as Gaston is but with a good, at least in his mind, reason.

I think Ella would be a great friend for him:)

Thanks boo:( I am finally home and ready to begin with my other characters if anyone is interested in having a conversation with Ella or Evelyn oh and LucyXD And Ani should be finished by tonight!

Bellz Bellz I hope you get better, lovely :(

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I'm guessing from the semi-rp interaction between Ara and Lily they would be friends c:

deer deer and if it's okay with you, can Allison and Lily start off as an acquaintance she wants to befriend? (and possibly get Emily's help in doing so PixieDust PixieDust )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back