• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Restaurant Supernatural

Varkis - Day 1
Noon

After hearing the woman speak, Varkis still didn’t really understand his situation. He had cost her money somehow, and would have to work to repay it (he had grasped that much) but was still slightly confused as to what he’d actually be doing.
Well, I do need work and a place to stay, it seems I might be here a while.
With that thought in mind, he spoke:
“I’d be more than willing to work off my debt. Can you explain what I’d actually be doing? I’m... new here”.

Wilhelmina Willowisp
Day One - Noon
"Please, call me Wil. Miss Willowisp is far too formal for my tastes." The fae easily waved away Jouko's embarrassment, laughing heartily at the sight of his blushing face. Elves have always been such dignified creatures. That particular trait of theirs even bled into their language, with each word sounding very elaborate and ornate to the ear. This particular elf, however, seemed rather... innocent compared to the rest of his pointy-eared kind. Perhaps that's why she got such delight from seeing him flush a bright red. 'I should tease him often.' She thought, obtaining a particularly roguish shine to her eyes as she smiled.

Hearing his next few words, Wilhelmina paused in her steps. She looked up at the younger man questioningly, only to see that his bright blue orbs were directed elsewhere. Following his gaze, she soon caught sight of a building, and from what she could tell, it appeared to be an eatery of some sort. She shook her head in a solemn manner. "No, unfortunately I don't speak the language here. From what I gathered, however, it's remarkably similar to the Kitsune language, so I should have no problem grasping it." She commented, remembering the suprise she had felt when she first picked up on that little tidbit. It was almost uncanny, if it weren't for a few, jarring differences.

"Regardless, however..." Her stomach emitted a low rumble. Ash grey eyes lit up, akin to a child seeing the sun for the very first time, as she began tugging Jouko in the direction of the establishment. "We should enter! I have a few silvers in my pockets, if need be, so it should be perfectly fine." With her childishness shining through, spurred on by her hunger, she pulled the elf into the restaurant alongside her.

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye

Last edited:
Jacquin, Day 1
Noon
"Come on, stop! I don't have all day for this!" The cop said as he kept chasing Jacquin around the streets. Then that cop was accompanied by a driver who was helping him try to cut off the maniac. It took a few minutes, but Jacquin was able to outlast his pursuer, and he even lost the cop car. He just hid behind a brick wall somewhere... and waited for them to walk away. It's a surprise they didn't notice his heavy breathing behind that wall.

Heh... they're gone. They won't get me. Now where am I? And why can't I feel my tails? He turned his head to look behind him; there were no tails. He immediately got scared again. No, no! Where are they? What's happened to me? Walking backwards, he bumped into someone. "Wah!" Jacquin quickly turned around and shoved the tall person; wait, can't shove. He's too big and he was slippery for some reason. There was something wrong with that person, just like everyone in this city. My hands are now wet! Actually it was grease, but nonetheless, he started running again.
Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1

Last edited:
Akiko
Day 1 - Noon
Aki's shoulders slumped slightly. So he didn't know either. Well, she supposed she neither gained nor lost anything in that. As the other kitsune rose to his feet and gently pet her head, she felt her face flush slightly. Normally such a thing wouldn't have even phased her, but the surprisingly affectionate gesture caught her off guard. Her eyes followed him as he stood and reassured her that everything was okay - and, strangely, for a moment she felt as though everything was. Perhaps there was just something about having someone else in the same boat as her that was comforting.

However, this feeling swiftly faded just as quickly as the other kitsune's expression shifted to one of irritation. Akiko frowned, her nose wrinkling slightly as she noted his very abrupt change of heart. "What the hell?" she said in her native dialect as she, too, got up to her feet. Maybe her relief came prematurely. With her lips still curled into a frown, she drew her robes around herself again and folded her thin arms. "Portal," she said shortly, in his language once more. "A nine-tailed kitsune's portal, supposed to go to a safe place in neutral land. It was wrong, of course."

Just as the small girl began to consider whether this guy was actually a creep after all, someone else approached them. Aki turned and raised an eyebrow as a white-haired man(?) wearing a frilly-looking outfit came up to the pair. He seemed to be avoiding eye contact with the male kitsune, and seemed more focused on speaking to her. She stared wordlessly, but wondered just how many people were actually creeps in this world.

Then, when he revealed himself as another native of Alkitar, Aki felt as though she might have a heart attack. What in the world was going on? How come so many of them were ending up here, of all places? It seemed too strange to be a coincidence, but it wasn't like she had any means to really figure it out. So, for the time, she decided to at least acknowledge and reply to this newcomer. "We are," she replied with a slow, cautious nod. "You know this place?" She had a feeling the answer was no, but she figured there was no harm in asking at the very least.

As the words left her tongue, her gaze slowly shifted from one male to the next. She didn't trust them - especially the other kitsune, now that he had flipped so suddenly - but for the time being, she decided she had little choice but to stick with them. Maybe through sharing information about how they all ended up here, they could work on figuring out a way of possibly getting out. Or at the very least, learning how to survive together.

Another shiver jolted through her body as the cold continued to bite through her robes. Hugging herself tightly, she looked around, thinking. Based on what she had seen, this world appeared to have shops and stores as well - or that's what she assumed anyway, based on how people seemed to go in and out of certain buildings freely. If the three were going to keep conversing, it would likely be wise to try and move indoors for some time. Especially with this angel, and his severe lack of pants. "Maybe we go inside," she said to them, looking from one man to the other. "I see buildings we can go to. I think." She pointed in the direction she had came from. "Want to go? It's cold here."

Trouvaille Trouvaille
Necromantic Necromantic

Tamiko
Day 1 - Noon

After the strange little scuttle that happened after 'oil-man's' question, Tami began to question the abnormal amount of incidents occurring around Sando's. First this buster appeared, then a frantic runner. That's two incidents in a row that happened back-to-back. What a strange day.

Tami returned her sharp gaze at the stranger. Was he a foreigner? It was possible, since it was rare to see someone with such height and build around this part of Japan. The fact he didn't know what he'd be doing in a Sando's too, was further evidence.

But she beamed. None of that was going to be a problem. Her plan had begun to unravel, and it didn't seem like this man had a job considering he was willing to work off the debt. He could be a new permanent back-room worker.

Clearing her throat, she replied, "You don't have to worry too much about the details, just do whatever I tell you to during work and it'll all be good".

Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1

Zurui Yudoku
Day One - Noon

wwwHe was drowning. The cold flushed his senses; his mind drifted off as the female stood up. Catching his attention once again, was a voice, seemingly speaking in the Kitsune language.

"H-Hello? You two Kitsune? I-I am A-Angel. S-Sorry for bad language, don't k-know well"

wwwAt first, he didn't mind. He'd let the girl respond to the voice. Zurui's face became more downcast with dull eyes. He was too fixated on his mind-- he didn't wanna snap back to reality. But he had to. And suddenly, "EH?" Zurui fixed his eyes on the slightly taller one, "What the fuck?" He snapped. He could tell that the male did not know much of the Kitsune language-- but Zurui was alarmed. Why were there so many of them here? An angel? From what world? He could hear the girl's words echo in his head, making him more confused, but he was still fixated on the male with what seemed to be white hair. Ignoring the girl, his glare became more piercing as seconds passed. He couldn't trust anyone. He looked once more at the girl after examining the boy's features, "Pardon?" he'd say, with confused eyes.

wwwHis feelings were detached from the situation; his heart thudded in his chest. He was overwhelmed with the sense of dread. His mind was contradicting his body-- he knew he shouldn't have bern so shocked about it. He probably should have asked where the 'angel' came from instead of lashing out on him like that. But now, he didn't really care anymore. He had no sense of obligation to apologize.

"This world is fucked up." he thought to himsef.

Necromantic Necromantic fleurdelys fleurdelys

Last edited:
Euphoria Hiraeth
Day One - Noon

wwwThere's nothing.
wwwEuphoria's eyes shot open. Something was wrong. Perhaps it was the noise-- this time, she couldn't hear the noise of her brothers having a conflict over who gets the remote. Or perhaps, it was the sound of her mother's voice as she hummed a tune while cooking breakfast. It was both. But she was used to this. At first, they always spent time together as a family. They were rarely apart-- but now, "apart" was common, "together" was not.

wwwJumping off the bed, Euphoria immediately put on her winter attire and head straight to Sando's. After a long series of being stared at, she arrived there and kicked open the door, screaming, "TAMIIIIIIIIIII!"
Zinai Zinai

Jouko
Day 1, Noon
“You’ve picked up two languages that are not too easy, Miss- sorry I mean Wil. You must be quick sharp.” He replied, eyes widening with surprise, and a small smile on his lips. She seemed incredibly innocent and childlike for a person with the experience to pick up two languages that were fairly difficult and far from each other. Her large grey eyes and soft features made her look so young, and he couldn’t help but wonder if this was the same in her fae form.
Hearing her stomach growl, he was snapped back into reality. Jouko was a bit hungry too, but same with the cold, it didn’t bother him much. He would not want to admit it, but he was quite picky. Having lived in a place where meals and comforts were always there and taken for granted, he could afford to be picky.
“Ah, well is does seem that people are eating inside. I do hope the food is not too different here.” He said, a little absentminded, while digging through his robes to make sure he didn’t have any currency. None. He decided not to bring up a possibility of currency differences as he was pulled into the restaurant. If it were any other scenario, he might have been offended by the skin contact and the fact that he was being towed around, but without Wilhelmina he probably would still be sitting in the cold. Jouko felt a little relieved when the building was warmer than the weather outside. He had no idea how to order here. He would be able to translate for Wilhelmina if need be, though. He turned to ask her if she needed assistance, when a small human girl bust through the doors directly behind him and shouted. Jouko flinched, and stared for a second in surprise.
“Miss Wil, what’s a Tami?”

Last edited:
Wilhelmina Willowisp
Day One - Noon
"Oh, stop, you're making me blush." By the words that left her lips, you would think that Wilhelmina was embarrassed, bashful even by the compliment Jouko had given her. The massive grin she wore on her lips, however, coupled with the way she puffed out her chest and raised her head up in pride, says otherwise. She was incredibly pleased with the praise she received, and she practically glowed under the encomium. Fae have always felt emotion much more intensely than the other races did, and while she may have plenty more self-control compared to a great deal of her kind, she was not an exemption to this fact.

Happiness, sorrow, love, hatred and so many more were sensed to an extreme degree. And of course, that included... '... hunger.' She thought, placing a dainty hand on her middle. Right on cue, her stomach growled once again, as though a wild, feral beast lived in her belly, waiting to devour whatever fell into its maw. 'Ah, what an unpleasant feeling.' She frowned momentarily, before her lips curled into a smile. 'But that makes it all the more enjoyable when it's finally satisfied.' She hummed a joyful little tune, looking forward to the meal ahead.

That was when the door was suddenly kicked open, revealing a small, human female. And what an impressive pair of lungs did she possess, for her to be able to produce a scream rivalling that of a mourning banshee. Hearing the question Jouko posed moments, Wilhelmina slowly turned to look at him. "I honestly have no clue." She shrugged her shoulders, looking apologetic, before a grin overtook her lips. "Enough about that though," She slowly began. "Isn't she just the cutest human being you've ever seen? I don't think I've ever encountered a human so small before!" The fae immediately began to gush over what she had no idea was a human child, her ash grey eyes sparkling in awe and wonder as she spoke rapidly in her mother tongue.

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Trouvaille Trouvaille

Day 1 - Noon
Varkis

Varkis' conversation with the woman was interrupted by a man bumping into him and then sprinting off. It was an odd encounter, but honestly it was the most normal thing about the day so far, so Varkis ignored it.
Upon hearing the woman telling him to simply follow her orders, some... unpleasant memories returned his mind. Varkis quickly reminded himself that the situation was different, however. He was working off a debt, and as far as he could tell, there were no slaves here.
"Alright, that's fine. I'll start as soon as possible. Do you know of anywhere nearby to stay? I've not found a place to live... yet."
Just as Varkis was finishing his questions, he realised he still didn't know the woman's name. She was his... superior? So he would need to find out.
"Sorry, one last thing: What should I call you?
Zinai Zinai

Tamiko
Day 1 - Afternoon

As Tami spoke up, a piercing shrill shot from the entrance: "TAMIIIIIIIIIII". This unpleasant scream triggered a groan, worthy to scare possibly an orc. An alarm began pounding her brain, screaming "EUPH ALERT, EUPH ALERT". Obnoxious had come again. Probably to disrupt service.

"My head hurts".

She pulled out a form, and handed it to the tower. "Here, just fill this up, and I'll see you in half-an hour. We'll talk then". She turned, and left him without an answer, rushing over to the front to prevent a commotion. Her new situation was more dire and serious than the hiring of that stranger.

------------------------------------------------------------​

On the way, she noticed Blume and Jeff moping away. They were still being useless after the situation they encountered. Gritting her teeth, she decided their fate there and then.

"I'm sorry, but I'm letting the two of you go", she urged. A few other employees tried to protest, but they backed down, realizing they could lose their jobs too.

"Yes ma'am", exclaimed Jeff, taking his hat off, and budging tensely towards the storage room. Blume, tried to convince otherwise.

"We're still new, wouldn't it make sense to give us another chance?". Her argument was valid and seemed fair.

On the contrary, Tami was less than enthusiastic on reasoning. First of all, her head hurt. The ringing continued to fuel her headache, to the point where an entire pill container of Advil couldn't numb it. Furthermore, she found them weak. Their sulking after their failure was enough sign to her, that they would end up dragging the rest of the team down. Especially after, she anticipated, that the team tried to help them up.

"No. I don't see any more hope with you nor him. Now you may leave", she ordered. Blume opened her mouth again, only to be ignored and passed by Tamiko.

------------------------------------------------------------
In front of the doorway stood Euphoria, the almighty annoyance herself. Behind her through the clear doors were other strange people. Tami's only focus there though, was dealing with the queen of disarray. She leaned over the counter and glared at Euphoria.

"Hey kid, can you shut up?", hushed Tamiko, with a fake smile.

Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1
Trouvaille Trouvaille
Ineptitude Ineptitude

Last edited:
Jacquin
Day 1 - Afternoon
The two policemen had gotten an idea as to where the maniac could be; near a restaurant. His spastic shouting was unmistakable. However, they were unable to pinpoint the location. Why? Because he was on the roof. He had somehow clambered on top of the establishment and was laying low so that those 'phantasi spies' couldn't locate him. "Alright, he's not here. I don't have time for this, let's get outta here." The two police leave to go find their cars that they left behind.

Jacquin peered out over the edge of the roof. Ah yes, they won't ever be able to find me here! Let's just... wait here a moment. Could be other people lurking around. They could still be looking for me! He crawled back and kept crouch-walking around aimlessly, listening for any suspicious sounds or voices...

[color= silver]Ciel Caritas[/color]
[color= silver]Day One- Afternoon[/color]​

[color= Silver]"Ah... Where we are? I don't... know,"[/color] So the two Kitsunes didn't know where they were, either? That... wasn't very good at all. If they were as clueless as he was, that meant that they also probably didn't know how to get home, or why everyone looked so... Similar around here. Even among Angels, there were different hair, wing, and eye colours. Everyone here seemed so... Oddly similar looking. There was a variety of hair colours, sure, but why didn't they have ears, tails, or wings? It was freaky. He bet they wouldn't even have fangs if he looked in their mouths.

[color= grey]"So I guess they can't help me get home,"[/color] Ciel mumbled to himself in his native tongue. He let go of his skirt to twist a lock of his hair around his finger, looking away from the pair for a moment. Well, they were still the closest thing to Alkitar that he had found, so it would probably be best if he stuck around them, right? That way, if they did happen to find a way to get home, he would be able to get back, too. How would he get back to Heaven, though?

He flinched when the male snapped at him- He didn't understand the last word, but he assumed it was some kind of curse word judging by the tone. Maybe he had just surprised him? That... Had to be it. If the Kitsune was also clueless as to where they were, he was probably scared anyway. Yeah, that had to be the case, he had surprised him. He would've been surprised if somebody just came up to him and started speaking in Angelic, too. Especially if they were a completely different race. He gave the hair he had been twirling around his finger a firm tug.

He followed the female's finger to see where she was pointing. The glowing letters looked similar to some of the languages he had seen, but he had absolutely no clue what they were supposed to mean. What the fuck was a Sando's? She was right, though. Heaven wasn't particularly warm, so he was used to the cold, but the cold in this world was so damn bitter. Or perhaps it was this lesser form, and his body simply wasn't accustomed to the cold anymore? Either way, it was getting hard to ignore the cold that bit through his stockings and petticoats.

[color= silver]"Y-Yes, that is good idea,"[/color] He replied, a clearly forced smile on his face. He was absolutely terrified, and a bit of familiarity wasn't helping his racing mind. The male kitsune seemed to be in a... far worse shape than Ciel, which the Angel finally noticed. Oh, what was he supposed to do in a situation like this? He couldn't heal something like this.... The kitsune looked to be panicking. He didn't blame him, but it wasn't beneficial to the situation.

This was a complete stranger, he had no clue how to help him.

Fuck, this meek demeanor was no way for a divine being like him to act! But he... had no clue what to do. For all he knew, these two could be dangerous.

Ciel

tumblr_inline_ofid0l5tH21to31ae_540.jpg

Important actions

Cold

mentions

Trouvaille Trouvaille
fleurdelys fleurdelys

Akiko
Day 1 - Afternoon

Aki expected that the three of them would be able to retreat into one of the public buildings, talk a little, and then figure some way to find longer-term shelter together. However, things didn't quite go the way she had anticipated... which seemed like an emerging trend in this world. While the meek, almost cowardly angel was on board with the plan, the other kitsune seemed to be having some... difficulties. She looked at the red-haired man with one eyebrow gently raised, and the other furrowed inwards slightly. What was wrong? His behaviour was growing increasingly erratic, even more so when this newcomer joined their conversation. Between his outburst, and his apparent difficulty hearing her own words, he wasn't exactly acting sensibly. Was it something about this world that was causing him to be this way?

This was yet another thing she couldn't be too sure about. But, what Akiko did realize was that it was probably up to her to do something here.

"Here." She took a step towards the other kitsune and gently took his hand in hers. "It's okay... You're okay." Aki wasn't sure what exactly was going on in his head, but she felt like generic words of reassurance would do just fine for now. "You're not alone. Come, let's go to another place." A warm smile spread across her lips before she turned and took the angel's hand as well. "We'll all figure things out."

With that, she turned and began to walk forward towards the building she had happened to point to. Although she couldn't read the text hanging above the doorway, the well-polished glass panes of the storefront seemed like a good thing. Aki couldn't picture a shady, unsafe establishment having a well-kept exterior, after all. All the while, she held onto the other males' hands, so long as they didn't fight or pull away from her. However, the kitsune was determined to stay with them - after all, they were her best bet so far in terms of finding some answers and help in this unusual place.

Within a few minutes, they reached the door to the establishment. Once there, Akiko paused. She stopped just under the cover of the roof and took a small step backwards, looking up and around with a wrinkle on her brow. It was strange, but she managed to sense something... Now that she was familiar with the scent of another kitsune-turned-human, she could have sworn she caught a strong whiff of it from somewhere nearby. But then again, while her senses were still slightly above the average human's, they were far from what they normally were. Perhaps she was just imagining things. Still, she felt a strange feeling from inside this building as well... almost as if there was something unusual about it. She had a small suspicion, but she was even doubting that as well. There's no way there are more people from Alkitar in here... she thought, shrugging off all her thoughts as she stepped through the doors, greeted by a rush of warm around her body.

Once inside, she looked to the male kitsune. He seemed quite distressed still... but he hadn't resisted. It seemed as though he was almost in a trance of some kind. Akiko didn't quite understand what was going on, but she didn't want to leave him alone or continue dragging him around Instead, she gently led him to a small table in the corner - at least tables looked the same here - and sat him down. She could come check on him later - perhaps he just needed a moment with his thoughts, or to adjust to this strange world.

Trouvaille Trouvaille
Necromantic Necromantic
Agent Agent

Last edited:
Euphoria Hiraeth
Day 1 - Afternoon

"Hey kid, can you shut up?"

www"Now now," Euphoria grinned, "is that the way to treat your most valued customer, oh, dear Tami? ". For a few seconds, Euphoria looked at her feet before turning her attention back to Tami, "Let's not get mad now-- your customers wouldn't want you shouting at a child! And I know you won't--". Her high-pitched voice suddenly stopped in the middle of words. Something caught her attention. Or rather, someone.

wwwSeeing something "strange" in her peripheral vision, Euphoria turned her eyes to a male who seemed to have freakishly long white hair. Beside him was a girl with short, midnight black hair. Both were taller. Walking towards them, Euphoria's eyes beamed with happiness. "HELLO THERE, BEING! I AM A HUMAN-- please don't kill me. I would just like to ask a few questions--" she started walking in circles around both,
grabbing a few strands of the male''s hair."WHAT WORLD ARE YOU FROM?! How come you have white-colored hair and you look so young! ARE YOU OLD?! YOU MUST BE A WIZARD! MAYBE YOU BREWED UP A POTION TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK YOUNG JUST LIKE IN THE FAIRYTALES! Are you a boy?! Are you a girl?! ARE YOU A GAY?!"
wwwEuphoria's voice echoed in the restaurant, catching the attention of a few customers.
Ineptitude Ineptitude Zinai Zinai Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye

Last edited:
Wilhelmina Willowisp
Day One - Afternoon
From what she could see, the small female human - a so-called "child", if she understood correctly? - seemed to be well-acquainted with the taller woman, who appeared to be the one managing the establishment she found herself in. Wilhelmina couldn't quite grasp what was being said, but from what little she could decipher, they had a very... friendly relationship with one another. In fact, it looked that they were such good friends that they antagonized one another! 'It reminds me of my king and queen's love for each other.' A giggle escaped her lips as she thought back to how Titania and Oberon treated their counterpart, their magic often coming into conflict with the other in what most would assume to be hatred. Of course, she knew better. The more you hate, the more you love, after all.

It was when she thought that when the human "child" abruptly stopped speaking. Honey brown eyes turned towards them, taking in their odd appearances, before sparkling in happiness. Circling around them, she immediately began asking her and Jouko what sounded like questions at a rapid fire pace, barely giving them the time to even open their mouths to speak. Most would find such a thing irritating, annoying even, but the faerie only felt a great amount of amusement rushing through her veins at the inquiries thrown towards them. Again, a lot, though not all, of the words sounded foreign, but she was able to fill in the blanks easily enough. Placing a dainty hand over her mouth, she hunched over slightly as her shoulders started shaking in pure, and unadulterated mirth at what she heard, but her efforts only served to muffle the sound of her laughter.

"You are most amusing, little human." The words of the Kitsune left her mouth. She wiped away a few stray tears, smiling brightly as she managed to quell her laughter to a manageable degree. A few titters still managed to leave her, however. "And most adorable as well~ Ah, I don't believe even I was as cute when I was a changeling, still barely able to reign in my magic." She cupped her cheeks, grinning down amicably at the bold, entertaining girl that made her gut tremble in happiness.

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Zinai Zinai Trouvaille Trouvaille

Jouko
Day 1, Afternoon
Jouko watched as Wilhelmina gushed over the human child. He wanted to assure her that the adults don’t come in this side but he couldn’t be sure. He has met some small humanoid men in his own world after all. Just because these beings lacked the features like ears, tails, or horns, that he was used to didn’t mean they didn’t vary in other ways. Even if they were a boring species they had to have some more distinctive variations, right? Jouko just smiled towards Wil as she gushed.
Another female voice cut them off, most likely the “Tami” in response to the young (or small?) ones call. Jouko mentally kicked himself for not expecting it was a name. He listened as the kid persuaded or maybe attempted to blackmail the other human into being nicer. Behind him, he noticed another interestingly dressed party enter, but his attention was returned when the small human turned to him for questioning.
He flinched backwards, nearly bumping into Wil when his hair was touched. His face reddened again and for a moment he couldn’t figure out words. How dare this human touch him?!
“M-miss please, I don’t understand what you are getting at! Th-this is my natural hair and I am in fact a boy. I don’t believe being gay has anything to do with this and as for my world-“ his patience snapped a little bit.
“Would you please keep your hands off of my hair!! It’s such a violation of personal space.”
He looked over to Wil with a slightly pitiful look, his human form a little more emotive than what he was used to.
“If you knew what she was saying you wouldn’t think she is so cute.” He backed away as Wil grabbed the child’s cheeks, having a moment to turn his attention to the group at the door, eyeing them for a second. He realized the likelihood of more coming here from Alkitar should be low but their clothing looked so authentic and their features, although human like him now, were different from the normal humans here to certain extents. He looked away before he could be caught staring.
“Human child, does this establishment take silver?”

Jacquin
Day 1 - Afternoon
For a while, the kitsune thought that is was very unsafe. That everyone in this world was out to get him, despite that fact that only two people came after him, and then decided to screw off. Jacquin crouch-walked forward on the roof to see like three people together nearby. Is it a conspiracy? Are they using their magic to find me on this roof? No, no, they don't have magic. They're just boring-looking people that are strewn about this world.

Wait... Jacquin double checked himself. No tails, no ears, no nothing?! I'm just like them?! "NYAH!" He clutched his head, with the realization that he was just like all those strangers, even though he probably should've and had realized before. There was also the fact that anyone nearby probably would've heard that and would come investigate. He lowered himself into a prone position and tried his best to keep silent so that no one that didn't feel like checking would hear his panicked voice again.
fleurdelys fleurdelys Trouvaille Trouvaille Necromantic Necromantic

Tamiko
Day 1 - Afternoon
Tami stared at Euphoria. This girl...was impossible. Just as she calmed her down with her attention, Euph became distracted by some foreigners she discovered. Like usual, she was being hysterical: calling them out with such blatant accusations related to fantasies.

Noticing these foreign customers, and others were bothered by this little pipsqueak, Tamiko rushed up to the thing, and took her aside from the new customers:

"Okay, now I know how much you love the food here and how much you love fantasies. But if you want to stick around with both, keep it down, speculate on your own, or get out of this establishment. The choice is yours". Tamiko was clearly annoyed. Although this was typical every once in a while, she still couldn't get used to the disruptions of this brat. The thing was cute, she couldn't lie. But she couldn't rest whenever Euphoria was around. It was too much of a hassle.

Tami gave Euph a look, and turned to welcome the new guests.

Then she noticed something off. These people were clearly foreigners, but their clothing...was different too. She couldn't describe it, they were wearing such strange articles. And their demeanor... well never-mind, after having seen the (blonde? Tami wasn't sure) boy react, she assumed they were pretty normal.

These were things she shouldn't question. After all, her priority currently was work, and business was business. She approached them with the warmest smile she could urge, and briefed them:

"Hi, welcome to Sando's. If you wish to order food, just let the cashier up at the front know. And, please don't mind the kid". She then gave another look to the tiny tyrant, and left for the back EXIT, hopefully where a new employee would be waiting with a completed form.

Trouvaille Trouvaille
Ineptitude Ineptitude
Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1

Varkis - Day 1
Afternoon

Varkis looked at the completed sheet in front of him. Well, "completed" was a strong word. It was slightly indecipherable, due to his messy scrawl - he was unused to the writing instruments they had here. Unlike many of his... companions he was literate. He had had to read orders for his work. Mistakes would normally result in losing his position, he had to learn fast.
Some of the areas on the form were confusing, such as the address portion. He left those parts blank.
He heard a strange screech from outside the door, almost like the death-call of a Dragon. He quickly bolted out the door to check on it... and saw a small girl, staring at him wide-eyed.
Zinai Zinai
Trouvaille Trouvaille

• [color= silver]Ciel Caritas[/color]
    [color= silver]Day One- Afternoon[/color]​

For a moment, when he felt a hand grasping his own, Ciel forgot about the anxiety he felt in this new world. He looked down at his hand, his head tilted to the side. Why had... Akiko decided to hold his hand? He would've followed even if she hadn't grabbed his hand... Probably... Yeah, he most likely would have stuck with the small Kitsune girl. She and the male Kitsune were still the only two from Alkitar that he had come across.

He followed as she started to walk toward the building. Sheesh, they probably all three looked like a polygamous coupe... Or... Siblings? Yes, he hoped that they looked like siblings. Did siblings hold hands frequently? He was an only child, he wasn't sure. This... Wasn't a big deal, he just had to keep telling himself that. It was absolutely nothing to worry about. They would find a way back to Alkitar soon anyway, right?

The warm air inside the building was refreshing. It smelled... Interesting, to say the least. It wasn't bad, but it certainly didn't smell like anything that he recognized. A woman came up to them, and started speaking- The language sounded similar to Kitsune, but the structure of her sentence seemed closer to the Angelic that he was used to. He thought he could understand what she was saying.

"Hi, welcome to Sando's. If you wish to order food, just let the cashier up at the front know. And, please don't mind the kid."

He... Thought that he might be able to speak her language if he just rearranged the Kitsune Language a bit, he might be able to speak the language. What always got him with Kitsune was the sentence structure. He pulled his hand away from the Kistune girl so that he didn't have to follow, opting instead to take a look around. Several other people seemed to be dressed in outfits similar to what he'd seen in books. One with long, white-blue hair looked to be dressed in Elvish clothing and another Fae. Somebody coming out from the back looked to be a dragon-kin. Well, he only knew one of those languages, and that was Elvish. It was strikingly similar to Angelic, so that made it no problem to learn. His grasp on the language was far better than his grasp on Kitsune

He took a couple steps toward the man who he presumed was an elf that had ended up in this world somehow. [color= Silver]"H-Hello, uhm.... Are you an elf?"[/color]

Yes, a wonderful greeting, he was doing a fine job here.

Ciel

tumblr_inline_ofid0l5tH21to31ae_540.jpg

Important actions

Mangling a language just another tuesday

mentions

Trouvaille Trouvaille
    fleurdelys fleurdelys
    Ineptitude Ineptitude

Last edited:
Akiko
Day 1 - Afternoon

Once the red-haired kitsune seemed comfortable and settled in the corner, Akiko turned and looked around. At this point, the angel had left her side and was looking around the establishment. It seemed quite lively for such a small little place. A small human was making a racket in speaking with an older, female human. the larger of which had greeted them and mentioned the word 'Sando's' - she wondered if that was what the place was called. In any case, these two looked as though they were very much natives of this world.

However, there were a number of people who - like her and her companions - didn't seem to fit here. A tall man dripping in some kind of substance, bearing clothing that looked much like that of a dragonkin's; a young woman with wavy black hair and delicate features dressed like a fae; and another man with very long, whitish hair in elven robes.

For a moment, she thought she might need to sit down with the other kitsune. It all seemed like the start of a bad joke: two kitsune, an angel, a dragonkin, a fae, and an elf end up in a bar...

Well, except this was most obviously not a bar. Some patrons seemed to be eating some sort of meat that looked like chicken. Frowning slightly, Akiko took a bit of time to wander around the establishment. As she walked around, she slowly felt her weak, thin human body began to warm up now that they were out of the chilly temperatures outside. Eventually she stopped in front of a long table that had several panels with lots of Kitsune-like writing on it. Aki studied them carefully through narrowed eyes, and began to slowly piece together how it worked now that there were pictures to match the script. This was some kind of restaurant specializing in chicken.

As the person standing behind the counter greeted her, Aki started to get an idea of how their language worked as well. It really was very much like the Kitsune's with a couple of tweaks to it. From what she could gather, this person said hello and asked if she could take her order. "No... thank you," she said slowly in her own tongue to gauge how the native would respond. The human looked a little confused, but simply nodded and seemed to tell her she could come back if she changed her mind.

The conversation seemed to make sense, but it was still possible this human didn't truly understand and was just telling her a generic greeting to be polite. At this point, Aki decided to rejoin the angel to see if he had learned anything from those he was speaking to. However, just as she turned around and took a step, a man with blue hair burst in the door and speak in what sounded like the language of werewolves. "Another one?" She stared at him for a moment before quickly scurrying over to him. "Shh! No yelling," Aki said in her limited knowledge of werewolf. Like the other kitsune's dialect, it was one of the handful of languages she had picked up somewhat in her five centuries of living as a nomad. "Calm down."

Necromantic Necromantic
(and sort of everyone)

Jouko
Day One, Afternoon
Jouko realized, around the time a taller dark haired human in a sort of uniform apologized for the small childs disruption and disappeared in the back of the restaurant, that he was completely surrounded by people who were also not of this world. Because he used the last of his magic up to understand people here, he could not sense it at first. Looking around though, he noticed a couple people who were dressed like Kitsune, and a boy with white hair like him who was dressed in effeminate attire. Based on what the little girl said, white hair probably wasn’t the norm unless one was elderly here. A large man who was drenched in.. something also burst in, as well as a blue haired man speaking in yet another language. He seemed confused, asking what was going on and Jouko felt the need to comfort the other, but it seemed a short girl in Kitsune attire beat him to it. He didn’t have a proper answer anyways.
Jouko wanted to kick himself for not noticing, but he wasn’t in the state to sense any magic. Before he had a chance to question it out loud, or even decide if he would question anyone, the femininely dressed man with the shorter white hair approached. He spoke in what sounded like his native language with a strong angelic accent and dialect. The languages were close but the way he spoke it made it apparent the man was most likely an angel.
Yes, you are correct. I am Jouko of the elven Ceald house. Pleasure to meet you. And forgive my presumption but you must be an angel, correct?”
Jouko, despite being previously a little overwhelmed, smiled warmly at the other. He had to wonder why there were so many people here probably from Alkitar, but the familiarity was too nice to question it.
Do you, perhaps have any idea as to what brought so many of us here?”
He asked, gesturing towards the other not so subtle characters in the restaurant. Did any of them know where to go? Or even how to get food here? Jouko was a bit hungry, But he couldnt admit it. He was a prisoner for the inevitable death of many of those who aligned themselves with the Aether Alliance, and for treason. He was stripped of his wealth, and probably not expected to survive. In short, he had no cash, even in his currency.
Should we all stay together, assuming nobody here knows what is going on?”
Jouko asked, a little louder, directed at the crowd of possible citizens of Alkitar, or possible avid cosplayers in oversized clothing. His cheeks burned, not wanting to be the one to initiate conversation but feeling obligated to.

Necromantic Necromantic and a bit o’ everyone

Last edited:
Wilhelmina Willowisp
Day One - Afternoon
Ash grey eyes blinked once, then twice in confusion. "... Eh?" She muttered, her head tilting to the side as she tried to comprehend what was happening. Humans, men and women of varying appearances, suddenly entered the fray. From what she could tell, however, these were no ordinary humen. From the magic she could feel swirling within them, unique to their races, they were likely from Alkitar as well. But how? The chances of all of them ending up in the same chance was incredibly unlikely. Was there some sort of higher being pulling the strings behind the scenes? For there to be someone who's able to manipulate even Titania and Oberon's magic... She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. 'Now is not the time to be theorizing.' She thought to herself, looking up at the female amongst the, what seemed to be, kitsune. 'Now is the time to make some friends!' With a bright grin upon her lips, she bounded over to the smaller woman while Jouko went to question the werewolf.

"Hello!" Wilhelmina charmingly smiled, grasping her dainty hands within her own. "You and your friend are kitsune, is that correct?" She inquired, fluently speaking in their lilting tongue, if not for the slight accent in her words. She turned her stormy gaze towards the other, a young man with hair the color of the sunset and eyes of a molten gold. The corners of her mouth were pulled up into a pleasant smile. How rare~ It wasn't often that she encounters such a kitsune. In fact, she believes that the last time was when she visited a small village, hidden behind an enchanted waterfall. Otekuta, she believes? Fortunately, the barrier had allowed her to safely pass through. Shadow magic users like herself were usually deemed evil, so perhaps it senses intention rather than magic? Well, she never bothered to ask.

As for their other companion... She gazed at the man by their side. He seemed to be wearing a dress? For what reason, she wasn't sure, but she was absolutely sure that he was an angel. Rather odd, if she were to be honest, for a divine being to be wearing such clothing. Is it a hobby of his? Well, she had the time to discuss such things with him at a later time. Right now, she had questions to ask. "Do you know why you got here? No, rather do you know how all of us managed to land in the same realm?" She asked smoothly in the angelic language, though she knew that they likely didn't know the answer any more than she did. It didn't hurt to try and find out, though.

fleurdelys fleurdelys and basically everyone.

Jacquin
Day 1 - Afternoon
Where are those people going?! Those suspicious morons can't just walk away without revealing their intent! Gotta look for them. He was off to a bad start already, since he only glanced at them several minutes ago, and now he's lost sight of them! Where are they, where are they? I'll just have to find them real soon before they can get away! He hopped off the roof, and gracefully landed the ground, not taking the time to wipe himself off.
He took a few quick looks around. Nothing, save for the random strangers walking around aimlessly. He peeked around a corner. Aha! They should be in this building that's missing a wall! This deduction was made from absolutely nothing. He just wanted to know why this building was missing half of the walls.

Jacquin walked into a wall. What? There was nothing in front of him! What was stopping him?! He reached his hand out, and it stopped on something. Something invisible? An iNvIsIbLe BaRrIeR! Or something. That had to be it. Also, he wasn't quite sure when barriers showed reflections, as he could see his own demented face. Come on, I must see what's past this wall of nothingness! And then another bad choice came. Jacquin backed up a few feet, and rammed into the 'barrier'. He didn't get through, but he made some progress. Several translucent lines formed across the barrier. Something that the local populace referred to as a drug called 'crack'. Not taking a hint, he rammed into the glass again, and more cracks formed on it.
Several passerby were taking glances at him, but none of them got the bright idea to call 911, again. Perhaps he was an inspector who was examining the broken glass window so he could fix it. Maybe they didn't want to get involved. That, or they're just idiots.

Zinai Zinai (and maybe some other guys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back