• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Restaurant Supernatural

• Ciel Caritas
    Day One- Afternoon

"Ah... Yes, I'm an Angel. Ciel Caritas, from the Charity clan," Even other Angels would sometimes mix up the Caritas and Castitas clans due to their similar sounding names, so it was merely habit to clarify which he was from. It cleared up what his last name was. He wasn't very familiar with the elven families, so he hoped that Jouko wouldn't be offended by him not knowing which- On second thought, he just wouldn't mention it. That wasn't necessary to the conversation. "I-It's a pleasure to meet you, Jouko." By the looks of it, Jouko didn't have the typical pointed ears of an elf, making it abundantly clear to Ciel that his physiology had also been altered in this world similar to the Kitsune and him.

He shook his head in response to Jouko's question. "My... Mother shoved me through a portal, said that just wanted to keep me safe.... Don't know why we all ended up in the same place... U-Uhm, how did you end up in this world?" Ciel looked away a bit when he had no answer to the Elf's question. It was a rather strange coincidence that a bunch of people from Alkitar would end up in the same place at the same time, how would something like that just... happen? Maybe they could find answers if they figured out where they were. Was some force drawing them together? ...No, that only happened in books. There was no way that they were pulled into another dimension to go on some epic adventure.

"Maybe we can find a way back home if we stay together?" It sounded valid in his head. They couldn't trust the inhabitants of this world to know what was going on... Or maybe they just couldn't trust them in general... Things were so different here from in Heaven, he didn't know. If they stuck together, at the very least they would be around people in the same situation. That would probably be beneficial. There was no guarantee that they would all get along but hey, win some lose some. If they all stuck together, they could look for a way back home together.

The smell of food was starting to make him hungry. It was a bit off, but the air definitely smelled like chicken. He didn't have any money on him, so he supposed there wasn't much chance of him getting the very strange smelling chicken. If he had anticipated being shoved through a portal to another world, he might have grabbed some silver when he was getting dressed. "Fuck, I'm hungry...," He grumbled to himself. Angels were pretty reclusive, so the chances of one of the others understanding him was relatively low... Right? He hoped so.

Ciel

tumblr_inline_ofid0l5tH21to31ae_540.jpg

Important actions

He hungers

mentions

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye
    and anyone else who wants to interact

Akiko
Day 1 - Afternoon

Much to Akiko's surprise, the newcomer spoke her native tongue. "Oh, good!" She breathed a sigh of relief; it was a bit tough speaking in the other kitsune's dialect as it was, let alone trying to muster up her extremely rusty knowledge of the werewolf language. When he asked her if she knew where they were, the dark-haired girl could only shake her head. "Nope, sorry. I haven't learned the name of this world yet... I just know we definitely aren't in Alkitar anymore. But it seems like we're not the only ones who ended up here." She motioned to the rather unusual looking group scattered around the establishment, from the red-headed kitsune in the corner to the slick-looking dragonkin near the back, and the dress-wearing angel speaking to the elf. As she showed the werewolf their fellow Alkitar kin, Aki noticed that someone was missing from the picture. A frown came over her lips as she wondered just where the fae went to. Then, as if on cue, she felt a tiny pair of hands grasp hers as a chipper voice greeted her.

Akiko turned to see the fae standing here, asking about her and the somewhat catatonic kitsune in the corner. "We are. I'm going to take a wild guess that you're a fae." She felt her frown gradually shift into a small smile. There was something comforting seeing the cheerful girl next to her, perhaps if only for the fact that she wasn't the only female from their home world any more. Having these slender fingers intertwined with her own, and being amongst others of her kind in a warm shelter made her feel more at ease, and a bit more like herself. It had been a long time since Akiko felt as alone and vulnerable as she had upon landing in this world - she supposed that she had come to take the company of others for granted.

Just as she was doing this self-reflection, the elf spoke up and suggested that they all stick together. This seemed like a good idea, at least for the time being. While it was hard to tell what alliance each person here held, none of it really mattered right now. Phantasi, Aether Alliance, or neutral - they were all stuck in the same crappy boat at the moment. "We should all gather together for now," she said to the werewolf and the fae as she made her way towards the elf, letting her hands slip from the short-haired female's as she did. Once found herself next to the angel and the elf, she waved a hand to say hello. "I agree with you," she said to the long-haired man with a nod, folding her arms across her chest as she met his gaze. She spoke in Kitsune, no longer trying to strain herself on other tongues, seeing as there were enough people who could translate if need be. "From what it seems, none of us know how we got here. Have you at least learned what this place is called, and the language they speak? Or, actually..."

At this point, she remembered the dragonkin and looked over at him. She was completely assuming that he was from Alkitar, but somehow she felt as though her hunch was right. With her arms still crossed almost sternly, she looked over at the older man and called out. "Hey! You from Alkitar or what? Mind explaining what you know?" A bit crass, perhaps, but he did seem to be in some kind of alliance with the humans there. Perhaps he had been here a bit longer, or found out more information than any of them had.

Suddenly, she heard a loud thud. Aki jumped, barely containing a yelp of surprise as she looked towards the source of the sound with wide eyes. What the hell was that? She stood with her body tensed, immediately assuming it was some kind of attack on this humble chicken restaurant. After a short pause, the noise repeated itself. It was coming from one of the walls near the entrance, one that seemed to be made of glass. She could see a human-sized shadow back away from the glass. Is that what humans did in this world? Confused and suddenly sidetracked, she instinctively cast a gaze to the woman who had initially greeted them. It appeared as though she was an important figure in this business, so hopefully she knew what was going on... or at least would be able to handle it.

Necromantic Necromantic Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Ineptitude Ineptitude Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 Agent Agent Zinai Zinai

Tamiko
Day 1 - Afternoon

Tami didn't find the man she had been planning to enlist. Hastily, she checked her surroundings. There at the front he was, still covered in oil. Around him were many more people, all in strange... clothing. Were they all together? Everyone thematically looked together. Possibly a cosplay group or a foreign tourist section.

Suddenly, out of nowhere came a random dumbass trying to walk through the glass walls of Sando's. Tami stared and merely chuckled. It was a silly sight to see, what was the man doing? Perhaps someone pulled a prank on him. Then, she saw the man run at the wall a second time, this time with full force. A loud thud could be heard, and a small web cracked through the wall. That was property damage, wasn't it...?

"HEY YOU", shouted Tamiko. Hopping over the counter, she ordered some employees to call the police, and sprinted towards the door, where a dazed man would still be recovering from the hit.

"YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT DAMAGE".

She zoomed past the random foreigners and kicked open the door, sliding on the snow from the traction and speed combined. Tami glared at the strange man and began thinking of a plan to keep him around until emergency support arrived..

Agent Agent
+ Everyone else at Sando's

Varkis - Day 1
Afternoon

Varkis jumped as the girl addressed him. She asked him a question in a language he didn't speak, but somehow understood. She was clearly from the same world he was, evidenced by her knowledge of his homeland. Now that he thought about it, he didn't speak "Japanese" either, and yet somehow he understood everything being spoken. His head started to hurt the more he thought about it, so he hurriedly put it to the back of his mind before anything worse happened. He took a deep breath, and spoke:
"Yes, I am-"
He was cut off by the sound of cracking glass, and then a war-cry that seemed to re-vertebrate throughout the entire restaurant. He saw his... boss? Vault over the counter and sprinted off out the door. He shrugged and continued.
"Yes, I am from Akitar. I was transported here earlier today after discovering a scroll of some kind. Are you all from... the other place as well?

Jouko
Afternoon, Day 1
I hope that your family is safe from harm as well.”
Jouko said, a little quietly as he frowned deeply when’s Ceil mentioned why he was there. What was this world keeping him safe from? He then remembered the carnage the war brought on. That he brought on. In Ceil’s (or anyone here really) eyes he could be seen as an enemy. Anyone here could be fleeing from the war, and Jouko was being punished for his contributions to it. A heavy feeling of guilt settled into his stomach, and it took a moment to realize that Ceil asked him why he was here.
Oh. Well I uh..” He ran a hair through his hair, his a bit of discomfort. “I was banished.”
He finally replied. Jouko was glad when the dark haired Kitsune approached, and affirmed the idea of banding together. His dark expression returned back to normal somewhat, glad the group seemed to find common ground with each other.
“I am sorry to say that I have no information of this land. I don’t know the language but can only translate and I believe that this location is called the Sandos.”
He took note of the group,( which now included the grease covered man whose race was still undefined to the powerless elf) and their current location, the restaurant, and looked back to Ceil. Jouko thought he heard him mention being hungry, and figured nobody was really in top shape at the moment.
Perhaps we should all try to get some food first? And maybe a place to rest? In order to figure out why we are all here, and perhaps to leave, it would be best for us to be in good condi -“
A slam on the glass cut Jouko off. It happened twice before he could see cracks on the window.
Are we under attack?!”
He swung out an arm in front of him, ready to retaliate against the threat with magic only to realize that he was still powerless. Before he could think of what else to do, the uniformed woman with short hair ran out after the attacker, yelling after him. ‘What a valiant being’, Jouko thought to himself, finding himself following towards to door to see what was going on.

Jacquin, Day 1
Afternoon
Okay, slamming into the barrier didn't work. Magic would have do the trick, now... if he had any. Ugggh. Why isn't my magic working? Maybe I need my tails. Ugggh. Why aren't my tails on me? Well well well... now what? Oh wait, wait! Someone just came through the barrier somehow! Maybe they can tell me what's going on! The person coming outside looked pretty angry. They started yelling to him about 'damages' and 'pay'. For what?! What have I ever done wrong?

Wait, maybe this random angry girl knows something about this strange new world, since she owns this barrier! "What? Whe... uhh... who are you, and where am I?!"
Zinai Zinai

Last edited:
Tamiko
Day 1 - Afternoon

Tami was furious. This day just got worse. Compared to the typical Euph-Tami skit they seemed to hold, these incidents were all catastrophes. First, she lost an entire few hours worth of chicken, along with a weeks worth of oil. What's worse is that the spill held back the full force of her team during the lunch rush, and led to slower service accompanied by bad reviews. Now, this bimbo was trying to break the walls of the restaurant like it was some prank.

"What the fuck",
"Honestly, this day better improve", she prayed.

As she stepped forward, she heard some broken Japanese. "WhAt¿...whO......yoU...whEre....I?".

"Wat", she thought. "Wat is this man trying to say".

"Do you speak Japanese?".

Irritated, she tapped her foot as she waited for an answer.

Strangely, she had completely forgotten about her purpose there: keeping this man around until the police arrived.

Agent Agent +Everyone

Wilhelmina Willowisp
Day One - Noon

"You guessed it!" Wilhelmina giggled happily, releasing her hold on the Kitsune. "Is it obvious?" She twisted and turned, trying to get a good look at herself. Of course, she only ended up looking like a dog chasing it's own tail. That was when a loud thud broke her out of her reverie. Her head turned towards the source so quickly that it's a wonder how she didn't get whiplash. Her heart pounded loudly in her ears, and she could feel what little magic she had remaining struggle under her control, trying to protect it's owner from whatever it was that frightened her. In her ash grey eyes, one could easily see the fear, panic and worry swimming within them. Clutching at her chest, she forced herself to calm down, taking in deep breaths in order to do so. She had always been better at controlling her emotions than most of her kind, but she still felt them just as intensely as any other fae.

Fortunately, that human woman from before had decided to take matters into her own hands. Her fear and terror gradually bled away at the sight of her chasing after the perpetrator, only to be replaced with awe and respect. 'How brave of her.' She silently thought, her opinion of the woman, and humanity as a whole, rising to new heights. From the corner of her eye, she could see that Jouko had the same thoughts as he followed her out the door, likely to see for himself exactly what was going on. She would follow his example, but... She stared at her feet. She would rather stay inside, where it was warm.

fleurdelys fleurdelys Zinai Zinai Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye

Akiko
Day 1 - Afternoon

The other girl giggled, confirming her supposition and letting go of her hand. She asked if it was obvious as she began to turn around, looking at herself as if attempting to inspect her human body for a sign that said 'Fae from Alkitar'. Akiko chuckled and shook her head, deciding that she quite liked this little fae. Her cheeriness and bright presence made her feel even more at ease; after all, if she could still maintain this level of peppiness, surely things couldn't be that bad. But still, the situation was far from ideal. Disappointingly, the elf didn't have any groundbreaking information to share, but he could at least translate and was able to confirm that this building was called 'Sandos' as she suspected. She had no clue what or who a Sandos was, though - maybe that was the owner's name? When the kitsune called over to the greasy-looking old man, she had half-hoped that maybe he would know more. But when he informed them he had only been in this world since today, she assumed his pool of knowledge was no deeper.

While the sudden banging on the outside wall of the building seemed to throw everyone off - Aki included - the older-looking man calmly continued on and asked if they were all from Alkitar as well. The kitsune opened her mouth to reply, but instead it hung open slightly in awe as the human female jumped over the counter, shouting as she dashed past them and opened the door with a powerful-looking kick. "Whoa!" Aki clapped her hands together gently, quite impressed by the woman's finesse and response time. Were all humans like this here?

Completely forgetting about the greasy man's question, Aki found herself following behind the elf to see what was going on. While she knew she would be of no help in this puny form, she felt the need to at least see what had assaulted the building. As she approached the door, she saw the Sandos female - maybe her name was Sandos? she suddenly thought - merely standing as she apparently interrogated the attacker. Whoever it was, they weren't dangerous if a simple human could stand defenselessly. Either that, or perhaps this Sandos woman was just extremely strong? A number of possibilities ran through her head until she reached the door and was able to peek out around the corner. When she laid eyes on the rather disheveled, mildly crazed looking person opposite Miss Sandos, Aki's eyes widened. "Oh... so that's who I smelled..." She had sworn she caught the scent of a kitsune-human just as they entered Sandos and in some way it was comforting to know she wasn't just imagining it.

The dark-haired girl straightened up and turned to address the others. "There's another kitsune out here... but he's in trouble with Miss Sandos." Aki bundled herself up tighter in her clothes, but remained just by the doorway. "What should we say?" She looked around at everyone, hoping someone felt heroic and competent enough to step in. While she didn't want to leave a fellow kitsune to the wolves - or rather, the local law enforcement - she didn't want the rest of them ending up in trouble, too.

Ineptitude Ineptitude Zinai Zinai Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 Agent Agent
and all of y'alls

Jacquin, Day 1
Afternoon

Okay, maybe he understood this woman's speech a little. The other way around; not so much? Okay! I'll say something that she no doubt will understand!

He started blabbing on a mix of both his and her language, even though that would probably make the situation worse. "Okay listen here, madam! I have no idea where I am and what is happening and why all of my tails are gone! So if you would be so kind as to tell me what is happening here, I would appreciate it! Not only that, but everyone is giving me weird looks and they also have weird clothes, and some of the locals are chasing me for no reason and I don't know who to trust! Soyoucouldbetrustworthypossiblyifyoucouldanswerallthesequestionsbecauseallmytailsaregoneandmymagicpowersarentworking!" After all that, he started breathing heavily. Somehow, he understood all of the garbage he just said.

Zinai Zinai fleurdelys fleurdelys +anyone that heard me

River- Afternoon
"My pack traveled a lot," River stated. The woman had no need to know why he spoke her language and he wasn't inclined to tell her exactly where his pack traveled, but it never hurt to state something like that. It wasn't like he was telling her his pack's name or his last name, so the information that he gave her wasn't of any value. Most Werewolf packs travelled a lot.

He signed when he heard her state that she didnt know where they were, his breath heavy with the irritation that replaced his fear. This didn't look like any sort of enemy territory that he had seen before. At the very least, the Dragon Kin that was slick with grease made the whole situation seem less intimidating. He had seen Dragon Kin do some ridiculous things, as he had with all races, but only children or drunkards would think pouring hot grease all over themself was a good idea. Then again, while his clothes said dragon, the man's body told a different story...

Even if he had also been flung into this world without any clue as to how he got there, that didnt explain why he was coated in grease.

River hummed as a woman- The Kitsune called her a Fae- came bounding over to them. Oh, she seemed full of energy and... Much happier to be there than anyone else. Maybe she-

What the fuck was that slamming against the window?

River found himself following a woman in some sort of uniform to go see what the man running into the window had been up to.

Ciel- Day one Afternoon

"... I do, too," Ciel's response was quiet, almost inaudible. In this world, he didn't know what was going on with his mother. Would anybody notice he was missing? Would his mother be drafted into the army? Unlike him, she wasn't young, so he sort of doubted that something like that would happen... But he was still worried. What if somebody figured out about the portal she had opened? His started to scratch at his wrist. "... I hope she's okay."

Did the elf say that he was... Banished? Normally, Angels fell from Grace when they were banished, but that only happened to atrocious criminals. Rapists and serial murderers. Was this elf one of those?

Or was he banished because of the side he took in the war? That was something that he knew happened. Though it wasn't any sort of sixth sense, Angels were typically pretty good judges of character, and this guy seemed just fine.

Everybody deserves a chance, and Jouko hadn't wronged him in any way. He had been taught to be charitable all his life, this elf wouldn't be an exception.

Before he had a chance to respond, he heard a loud banging on the window and turned his head toward the window. Outside, some fucking maniac was slamming himself against a window. Was he trying to kill himself, or just too damn stupid to realize what glass was?

He found himself following Jouko without thinking about it to go get a better look at the man running into a window so hard it cracked.

Jouko
Afternoon, day 1
As Jouko left the building, curious and ready to confront the ‘attacker’, he paused to listen to Aki’s explanation of the man outside. It made sense that the one causing trouble would be from Alkitar, as they had no political awareness or general skills to speak of in this world left. It seemed Ceil and the blue haired werewolf followed outside as well, maybe to help defuse the situation too. Upon hearing the dark haired woman and the agitated stranger interact, Aki’s description was confirmed and Jouko got a general sense of what to do.. maybe. He first approached the man, slowly.
It is alright. I was also brought here, as well as the group inside the building. I do not believe the locals here have any ill intent, nor do they have much to do with why we are here,
This, Jouko couldn’t be sure, but it seemed mostly likely that the people here were oblivious to their situation.
There is.. uh.. there is a door if you would like to come in and talk to us, though I do believe it would be best for us to apologize before doing so? And afterwards, we might be able to answer some questions or find someone who knows.
Jouko said, a little more quietly. He glanced over to the dark haired woman, smiling apologetically. As an elf who represented his house and the people who lived in his region, diplomatic skills were a necessity. However, Jouko was always much more suited to battle tactics and magic knowledge. The head of the house had a more silver tongue. The dark haired lady looked like she had just about enough of everyone for the day and if he wasn’t careful, they could all end up in trouble by association.
Miss, I am terribly sorry for my acquaintances actions. As you might have noticed, he and I, as well as my companions inside.. aren’t from around here. The trip was a bit of a surprise for us, and he is unaccustomed to this land.”
Jouko wouldn’t be surprised if he came off as suspicious. His tongue translates a little more formally then what others appeared to be speaking. Not to mention how vague he was being.
I have not any currency,” maybe a bad translation, “however, if there is a way we could make this up to you, let us know. I would hate for this to become even more of a problem, Miss.
Jouko smiled, and gave a glance at the man who broke the window, in case he is to act erratically again. He seemed dangerous and a bit out of sorts and he honestly had no good reason to defend the man, but if communicating with this human gives them an idea of how this world works, he would try.

Last edited:
Tamiko
Day 1 - Afternoon

Tami took the man's sweet words into consideration. It seemed this jackass had some relations to this majestic stranger. But the situation didn't sit well, her job was under fire. It would take more than a mere blanket to get out of this.

"I see, however, this man has committed vandalism. I am held responsible for this situation, unless the police gets involved and stamp a 'cuff on this man", argued Tamiko. "Let your friend know that if he wants information with that broken language of his, he's going to have to wait for officials to arrive".

Slightly curious about the stranger, she began scanning him. The boy standing in front of her was quite the looker. A veil of long silver hair that floated gracefully above the ground, with a pretty-boy-like face. Oddly, she couldn't help but feel allured to this foreigner's request.

Taking a step forward, she asked, "This is a friend of yours, correct?".

A tiny pause slipped through the wind between them. In that moment, an idea popped into her head. But what was she doing? This wasn't part of the Sando's 'Manual to Handle Emergency Situations'...

"I suppose my supervisor won't fire me if I report that the punk ran off...", she suggestively muttered.

Staring back at her employees who were completely focused on the situation in front, she prepared to commit an act that would be considered a crime if discovered.

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Agent Agent +Everyone Else

Alia
Day 1 - Afternoon

In a busy metropolis, where sky-high buildings are on every path, where streets are busy with both pedestrians of all ages and strange compartments that run on wheels, where the footpaths are different shades of black; soft white snow seemed to settle around quiet undisturbed areas. Till a girl appeared out of no where, charging at full speed.

Alia saw her surroundings change almost instantaneously, and her target had disappeared. Leaving her sprinting in a narrow corridor and facing a large green block. She immediately tried stopping herself in her tracks by manipulating the gravity around her feet, but she couldn’t! Her magic was disappearing by the seconds and she couldn’t stop in time. A loud bang echoed in the area, before a low groan sounded from her. Both her hands were on her face, rubbing gently to try and rub the pain away. But before she could tend to her wounds, she remembered about her target. She whirled around, drawing her sword and swung at where she thought her enemy was. Alas, there was no one around her but walls on her left and right, and the cursed object her face slammed on behind her.

Earlier in Alkitair
Alia and her troops had arrived back at their base. Everyone dismissed after a debrief from herself. She tried to keep morale high, but she herself was mourning for those that lost their lives today. After everyone had left the hall, she made her back to her own quarters. Her mind was a mess, trying to analyse why their strategy had failed. She kept her head held high and back stiff, stressed and tired from the battle. Walking down the corridor, she passed by the door to the priest’s bedroom. He was from the church that trained her, wise and skilled in magic he joined Alia in her team as the group’s advisor. She paused outside the wooden door, hesitating if she should knock and ask for his council. She took in a deep breath and knocked on the door, but it opened easily as her knuckles hit the surface.

“Excuse me. Priest, are you in there?” She asked politely, but no response came. Through the gap made by the opened door, she saw no light coming from inside. ‘Was he already asleep?’ She thought, pushing the door further as gently as she could. When she saw that the room was empty, she sighed. Deciding to wait for him, she invited herself in, leaving the door open. Alia went straight for his desk where a candle sits and lighted it with a match. She was about the light the next one when the flame lit up an opened letter. She would have ignored it if it didn’t have unruly handwriting with blotches of ink and signed by the name of Aether Alliance’s enemy.

She picked up the letter for closer inspection.

Your efforts are recognised. Send us a raven as soon as the next plan is decided. Arrangements will be made to pick you up.

Phantasi

Alia was seething, her blue eyes darkened and the air around her heavy. She kept reading the short message over and over again, refusing to believe the possibility- but the words didn’t change, the letter was enough proof. A thump of a footstep by the door made her whip her eyes on the intruder. And there stood the very priest that she fought with, laughed with, travelled with, and trusted. “Traitor!” She screamed, scrunching up the the piece of paper with a hand. She kicked the floor jumping towards him with her free hand outreached to grab hold of him. As she was about to grab his collar, he stepped aside, revealing a swirling blue portal behind him. Alia’s face held shock, she had never seen him move that fast before. She attempted to avoid the portal by manoeuvring herself, but at the velocity she was going and the force that seem to suck her towards the trap, the elf entered the vortex. Leaving behind a “You bas-!” and a man with a wicked grin plastered on his face.

Memories of what happened moments ago flashed through her mind. She's been transported! Probably into Phantasia lands to get caught. Realising this, she quickly ducked behind the very thing that she slammed into face first. Taking a deep breath, she needed to clear her mind, to think of a way to get back. Gaining her bearings and clearing her mind, her sword felt awfully light… and small. She looked down and yelped. Her sword had shrunk to the size of a feather quill! Her clothes felt loose and her body felt awfully cold. What kind of curse was this? Did the priest do this to her? She tucked her sword into her waist pocket and wrapped her arms around herself in an attempt to conserve body heat.

Alia felt tugging on her sleeve, startled she raised her arm about to punch the lights out of the stranger. The moment she noticed that it was a little girl with round puffy eyes and red nose, she halted. "You're not mama!" The toddler cried. Her eyes widened, fearing the child would bring unwanted attention. She waved her hands and attempted to soothe the child, "Hey, hey. It's ok, I won't hurt you. Please stop crying." The small human continued crying and mumbling between cries about her "mama" and where she is. Alia barely recognised the language, all those years learning multiple languages in the church proved useful, even in a situation like this. She quickly understood that the girl was looking for her mother. "I, find mama! I find!" She blurted out, picking words off the top of her head. The girl stopped crying after hearing Alia's words and wiped her wet nose with her sleeve. She smiled kindly at the girl, she couldn't abandon a lost child- no matter where she was. She stood up and offered a hand for the girl to take. "Let's go find mother."

After leaving the alleyway, she was stunned to see an entirely different place- it was out of this world. People walked past her without a second glance, though she did catch a few odd stares. They were all fully clothed with thick coats, fashion that she's never seen before. The child tugged on her hand, reminding her of their task. Alia decided to leave the questions to the back of her mind. No one seemed to recognise her or made any move to ambush her. When she remembered a few more words, she started asking passer-bys about the child's guardian, and if they recognised the girl. Her foreign accent and probably lack of knowledge of the local language garnered a grown woman's help. She took the role of asking strangers about the mother's whereabouts while Alia held on to the girl's hand because the child refused to let go. Eventually, they ended up in a plaza and a distraught young woman ran up to them. The child immediately recognised the lady's voice and let got of Alia's hand, running towards her. The mother bowed and thanked them multiple times before taking their leave, hand in hand. By now, Alia was shivering and sensed a minute amount of magic nearby. She followed the trace and ended up in front of a shop. It looked like it has some seats indoors and she hoped that it was warm. However, it seems like there is another situation happening that she couldn't resist the urge to help. Alia wasn't aware of what had happened, but a dark-haired lady looked to be in a foul mood. "Erm, is there maybe something I can help with?" She asked, her arms crossed over her chest to keep warm and make sure her clothes didn't slip off her shoulder. She saw that both the silver-haired boy and brunette also had clothes similar to what was worn back in Alkitair. She couldn't tell if they were hostile and chose to keep quiet about it. Her next actions dependent on theirs.

Anyone Anyone outside of Sando's?

Last edited:
Jacquin, Day 1
Afternoon
(W-what? Green text will provide more information when you mouse over it?!)
What now? "What, wait? I don't know you!" Jacquin says, pointing at the [div class=tooltipContainer][div class=tooltipBoxContainer][div class=tooltipBox]Marmalade Skye - Jouko[/div][/div]newest person[/div] to arrive on the scene. More people came to confront him; they were here for him! Why is everyone conspiring against me?! Though he felt like running away, the long-haired man's words were somehow able to comfort him. He said something about this cracked stuff not being a barrier, and it was actually just a generic wall?! With a door?! "Y-you, you're not like everyone else!" He peered around at the arriving folks. "And you! I can feel it..." He says, pointing to this [div class=tooltipContainer][div class=tooltipBoxContainer][div class=tooltipBox]Fleurdely - Akiko[/div][/div]other girl[/div] that was standing behind the [div class=tooltipContainer][div class=tooltipBoxContainer][div class=tooltipBox]Zinai - Tamiko[/div][/div]angry lady[/div]. "You're also a kitsune!" This was such an overload of stuff for him. Did I do this? Did I teleport several other people from Alkitair to this world too? Does this mean there could still be Phantasi here too? Oh and he was totally ignoring what the angry lady was saying, because she -totally- mattered. Getting the chance to run away? Pffft. No way, these people could be really important! "Who... who are you all?"

Zinai Zinai Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye fleurdelys fleurdelys +Nearby People
[class=tooltipContainer] display: inline; position: relative; [/class] [class=tooltipBoxContainer] display: inline-block; opacity: 0; position: absolute; height: 100%; text-align: center; transition: opacity 0.4s; transition-delay: 0s; width: 400%; [/class] [class name=tooltipBoxContainer state=hover] opacity: 1; transition-delay: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=tooltipBox] background-color: white; border: solid 1px #888; box-shadow: 3px 3px 3px #555; color: #666; display: inline-block; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; padding: 2px 5px; pointer-events: none; text-align: center; [/class]

Akiko, Day 1
Afternoon

Just as she mentioned the newcomer, he started prattling madly in a mix of languages - something that certainly did no favours towards his cause. Aki peeked outside the door again to listen more closely, but even then it was a bit difficult to follow with his high-speed babbling and mash-up of words. For a moment, she thought back to the red-haired kitsune who was still in the corner and wondered if she had angered some celestial force. How unfortunate it was that she had ended up in a strange new world, and her only kin were two apparently unhinged, unstable men.

As she thought this, the elf walked past her to try and diffuse the situation between Miss Sandos and the other kitsune. Cautiously, Akiko took a few steps outside as well, this time so she could hear how the elf was speaking. He seemed to know how to communicate with the humans here, so he was naturally the best one to try and learn from. While her grasp on this world's language was still poor, she found herself beginning to catch on the more she listened to the long-haired man speak to the native human. A few words and phrases escaped her comprehension, but she got the gist of what he had said. So good! Keep it up! She silently cheered him on, quite impressed by his efforts. When she finished speaking, Aki looked to Miss Sandos, who appeared to be receptive to the elf's silver tongue. Then, a young woman suddenly approached the scene. Akiko peered at her curiously before her attention gravitated to her clothes. She had a sneaking suspicion this newcomer could be from Alkitar as well, but she couldn't be so sure just yet.

Then, just as she thought things were about to resolve themselves the other kitsune continued his crazed rambling, contradicting the man's rambling by denying their relation to one another. Akiko touched a hand to her temple when he denied knowing the elf and began to shake her head when suddenly the kitsune pointed a finger at her. She jumped a little, her eyes widened as he openly exclaimed that she was a kitsune. Ah! Shut the hell up, you nutcase! The surprise disappeared from her features and was promptly replaced by a scowl. What was wrong with him, ruining the elf's smooth explanation like that? He was going to get them all taken away somewhere at this rate. But worst of all, he had dragged her into this when she was hoping to just stand by innocently at the sidelines. The dark-haired girl rubbed the bridge of her nose with two fingers, closing her eyes as she took in a deep breath. Vapour poured from her lips as she let it out in a heavy sigh before she walked over to the other kitsune and stood next to him. Aki, having wiped the scowl from her face, did her best to give Miss Sandos an apologetic smile.

"I am much sorry," she said, deciding to exercise what she had learned of her language so far. "He is-" Aki wasn't sure of the word for 'stupid' or 'insane' so she decided to go with a subtle, possibly ambiguous gesture. The kitsune pointed to his head and shook her own, her small lips curled in a sad little frown. For good measure, she added, "Not good here. Much, much sorry." She hoped the feisty human would understand what she meant, or at least draw a similar conclusion. But even more than that, she hoped that in this world, they didn't persecute people not of sound mind.

With that said, she turned to the troublemaking kitsune and spoke to him in their own language. Aki spoke to him in a hushed, but sharp voice. "What is wrong with you? He's trying to get your ass out of this situation, so read the mood and play along. We're all from Alkitar, okay? This is a different world now, so just relax. We can talk when you're out of trouble, but you have to calm down first."

Zinai Zinai Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Agent Agent RI.a RI.a
+ anyone else~

Jouko
Afternoon, Day 1
Jouko felt all the efforts he made wash away, from the moment the dark haired woman started to compromise on her end of the negotiation to a few seconds after the unstable Alkitar local opened his mouth again. He thought is was all doomed until the Kitsune who originally asked for their help in saving him cut in and tried to help diffuse the situation. She did her best despite the language barrier and opened up another chance for him to add on. He flashed her a grateful but a little flustered smile and nod, before continuing to the native woman.
We are acquaintances, it’s true. We are also foreigners so I apologize for any miscommunication on our end, and my friend is a little.. mentally ill if that is appropriate to say. Being in a new place has probably stressed him in his condition, and it is most likely not helping that we are causing him so much.. attention?” Another rough translation, shit. Jouko laughed nervously and pushed his hair behind his now grossly round ear. “I would greatly appreciate it if ‘he left before you could see his face’, and perhaps I could find a way to repay you for the damages with say, labor?
That last part was a hint for the stranger to take off. He cast a gaze across the group from Alkitar who followed outside. “I think we would all be willing to help in some way? And maybe do so in exchange for a place to stay?
His eyes reached a girl with blue eyes and pale hair, more blonde than his, who wore very familiar clothes. Jouko paled significantly, if that were possible. Another elf. He had hoped to not see any in this new land. He didn’t want to be recognized for his misdeeds, and he didn’t want a reason to not be welcomed, but after what he did, he might deserve to be condemned. Jouko cursed, a word that couldn’t be translated, and backed away a step from the group. She asked if she could help, and Jouko tried to recover from the scare.
Ah yes! You made it here ok? Our friend has been causing quite a bit of trouble.” He gestured to the angry window breaker and the only slightly less angry woman in uniform. He looked to Ceil, and Wil who remained indoors, those he was already acquainted with, Needing someone to agree with him so it sounded more believable.
Zinai Zinai
Agent Agent
Necromantic Necromantic
RI.a RI.a
fleurdelys fleurdelys

Last edited:
Alia
Day 1 - Afternoon

Alia was quick to catch the situation, overhearing the distressed brunette and another girl. Their tongue much like the kitsune. She connected the dots pretty fast, thinking that they were sent here too -one way or another, but they seem like the bunch know each other? She may be wrong. Why would Aether Alliance or Phantasi send people here? Were they part of the neutral group- to escape the war. Perhaps. Her blue eyes caught the shock of the blonde and grew more wary of him when he cussed. She quickly shook it off and turned her attention back to the local inhabitant.

"Yes. I got lost! Sorry for making you wait." She first 'apologised', acting like she was part of the mysterious group that was causing a scene. "My apologies for my friend here," Alia gestured towards him, her eyes giving him a warning to play along. Maybe her clothes would give him an idea that she was part of the Aether Alliance too. "We could maybe discuss... com..pensation? Somewhere else? We would not like to disturb your business." Her foreign accent clear when she spoke. She wasn't sure if she was pronouncing it right or even got the right word. A crowd was beginning to gather around them and hopefully the lady will consider taking this somewhere else and it would give Alia a chance to make sure that no one meant any harm towards each other and the humans around.

fleurdelys fleurdelys Agent Agent Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye Zinai Zinai @ anyone else around

• Ciel Caritas
    Day One- Afternoon

Good fucking God, what were these people talking about? Ciel was still having trouble piecing the language together. Something about the psycho who didn't know what glass was being associated with them? He didn't know who the idiot was, and he wasn't particularly keen on getting to know him. He did look like someone else from Alkitar, though... Perhaps another Kitsune. He supposed every race had to have people who just weren't all the way there, but that didn't make Ciel any more inclined to try talking to him. And was Jouko insinuating that they would all just be okay with working off the damages that one guy caused? Then again, they would need whatever currency that they used in this world to get food and probably shelter, there were benefits to working for the woman until they could get back home. He'd rather work in whatever kind of store this was than starve to death on the cold street.

Until he could get home, he'd have to work with what he could get.

He wasn't about to fling himself into that clusterfuck of a conversation, though. Him trying his best to piece together a language probably wouldn't do a lick of good in this conversation, and he didn't even know what to say. He rubbed his back where his wings used to be. He still wasn't used to how light his back felt... It was immensely uncomfortable, and he hated to think about the fact that he now had to keep his feet on the ground. Traveling without his wings sounded so... slow. He sighed, stretching so that his back popped. If his wings were gone, he shuddered to think about whether or not he could heal somebody in this state or summon a weapon.

Ciel

tumblr_inline_ofid0l5tH21to31ae_540.jpg

Important actions

Just an internal monologue

mentions

If you wanna talk to him go ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back