• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Resonance of Blood Lore

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
Races

Vampires:

Nobody knows when vampires first appeared. Some historical accounts claim they were the result of a Grimoire experiment gone wrong.
They aren't hurt by sunlight however they tend to prefer nighttime.
They have a allergy to garlic and can be killed by being staked in the heart, however in my opinion everyone dies to being staked in the heart.

Since their appearance they have been known to be at war with Grimoire Magicians constantly. Both the existence of Magicians and Vampires has been held secret to humans across the world.
If you ask me we cannot trust Vampires. One school cannot undo a history of bloodshed.

Humans:
We all know what humans are, they've lead the world for thousands of years. If there is one thing I can appreciate about humans, it's their sheer willpower to do things when they decide to. They invented the wheel, architecture, science, you name it. They live their life unknown to the supernatural world.
I suppose I can consider that a blessing. Ignorance is bliss. I fear personally for the safety of the humans residing at Nocturne Academy. This is a flimsy and dangerous experiment where they could discover the supernatural world. That would be the end of everything, I fear.

Magicians:
We're techically humans, although we tend to try to differentiate ourselves from humans. A magician obtains a Grimoire through various means, contracts with demons, gifts from other magicians or even some who have stolen one for themselves, a grimoire cannot be wielded by a vampire, that is our advantage.
We've formed a society in secret from the world. We hunt vampires, deal with dark grimoire users, investigate ghosts, deal with supernatural problems. We're the spies and secret agents of the world, the supersoldiers of our age. We seek to protect the innocent.

Last edited:
Secondary Races:

Ghosts:
Most often the souls of humans who have become attached to the world. Often they tend to cause problems to humans and haunt them, it is a magician's job to ease the souls of the dead into the afterlife

-

Grimoires:
A book or weapon that contains the essence of a demon. A Magician can obtain one by making a contract with a Demon and therefore be able to cast magic.
A grimoire allows one to tap into a single main magical ability specific to each grimoire while it allows the user to cast universal magic that one can learn from a Magician School later on.

Last edited:
Timeline
The discovery of Grimoires occurs, a secret society of Grimoire Magicians is formed across the world.
The British sect of said Organization is known as "The Commonwealth"

First Magician-Vampire War

Nocturne Academy is formed in order to train Grimoire Magicians

The world develops into the steam age

Current year

Nocturne Academy

Nocturne Academy was formed in 1492, as a training school for Grimoire Magicians. In 1865 however the school opened for Vampires as a non agression pact between Vampires and Magicians. It poses as an ordinary school for high school students, despite the glamourous paid expenses of the school. Many students from around the world seek to gain attendance due to the famousness of the school and the admiration it holds from teenagers of a dramatic life.

-Oh how wonderful. The clubs, the flowers, the beautiful people. I have dreamed of attending nocturne for my entire life - Emmity Still 1866

fec7c34893223cbac5b76a2659af8e59.jpg

Campus:

Classrooms:
chalkboards, books, chatter. I don't typically enjoy talking about classrooms but some of the courses involved are Math, Literature, Science, History.
0cea813f23be3d8600e694da00b5136c.jpg

Dorms:
The dorms house the students of Nocturne Academy. They are divided into dorms for Humans, Vampires and Magicians. Each student shares a room with one other student, each dormroom contains a bedroom with two beds, desks, and storage for clothing, among other things. Each dorm is located in a sub-castle lookout placed at the peak of the campus castle corners.
4b34159d3ea71e38f36bd7790c1d403e.jpg

Gymnasium
bea10422669b29e2876cc8269964b152.jpg

Club Rooms
8cdb08d3b21078d453bfa00c913394a0.jpg

Library
d7a543fd26087d179d7bb39e1f3f070e.jpg

School Gardens
be4ae6a2a6615c46141825e2775db7b6.jpg

Student Council Room
th.jpg

Clubs:

Current Clubs
Drama Club -
Nocturne Host Club - A host and hostess club.

Uniforms -

Capture.JPG

Years:
Freshmen - Age 14
Sophomore- Age 15
Junior - Age 16
Senior - Age 17

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back