• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Resistance of Empire - Revolution

Izayoi Sakuya II

The Head Maid of Scarlet Manison
Hello anyone, this is my first role play that i made it for myself. Resistance of Empire is Early Modern Era role play, where you are civilian, soldier or prince/princess struggling for independence, but strongly surpassed by tyrannical Empire, called themselves Blackslade Empire. As the resistance is growing inside the Empire, they intend to overthrow the Empire and sabotage both military & political grounds, to order to weaken the core of the Empire.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/resistance-of-empire-revolution.71871/

"As you are with the Resistance, find your way to end this tyranny rule and free your people from Empire."

Sounds interesting. A few questions:

1. If you have can have characters who on different sides of the war, would you be ok with a character with mostly undecided allegiance?

2. how much/what kind of terain does this role-play cover? I'm asking because I have a character who is better suited for the outdoors.

They're things to understand in my opinion here on your question. They would either choose whatever side they take. The people of the Empire may disagree with the rule, due to the greed and war that the emperor can think of. This role play pretty much cover on the urban / suburban environment, but also moderate countryside to wasteland environments. Whatever the character can suited on what environment, indoor or outdoor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back