• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Resident Evil Jumping Dimensions OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I should also say, about that guy who's interested, he said he'll check it out and see if he wants to join, I just wanted to let you know he might not

I didn't realize, I thought she was just some police officer.

That's understandable. The next time she is even brought up is in RE animated film Vendetta. Did you see the fight scene with Chris and the main villain. I cracked up during the fight.

That's understandable. The next time she is even brought up is in RE animated film Vendetta. Did you see the fight scene with Chris and the main villain. I cracked up during the fight.
I didn’t watch any of those I heard they weren’t very good

hey Jmart0311 Jmart0311 if Kirov and NightTerror don't respond after a few days, you just wanna continue with just the two of us, or try to find 1 or 2 other people?

oh wait, I just realized, we need 4 people because of resident evil 6

Well Kirov just posted their character profile so they will most likely post at some point. If anything, I will create another OC character to fill in for the missing parts.

That was one of the stupidest displays I’ve ever seen, and It’s canon?!

Yes it is lol, it may be stupid, but it is still comedic watching it. The first time I watched it, I was like What the actual f... did that really just happen... That isn't even the worse of it. Chris and Leon vs the Zombies of the same movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back