• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil 1x1 search

Makai

Hello, and welcome to my search. I am new to RpNation, so I can only hope I'm doing this all right, hah.

Some things about me:
- I live in Europe. English is not my first language.
- I like to write multiple paragraphs with a decent amount of details and I expect this in return. My posts can be anything between 200 and 2000 words.
- I am twenty-five years old. I have been roleplaying for over ten years, and I feel like my characters age with me so all of my OCs tend to be 25+. No offense, but I really don't get giggles out of playing as/with teenager characters that are nervous about holding hands with their crushes, because that's what I wrote about... 10 years ago. Not really my thing anymore, hah.
- I only roleplay male/male and male/female couples.
- I am willing to play multiple side characters but I don't 'double' unless having two main characters makes sense for the plot.

What I require from my partners:

- Be ready to contribute to the RP. Share your ideas for the plot, move the story forward in your replies.
- Ability to write a few detailed paragraphs.
- That you read the previous paragraph where I listed some stuff about me and that you can agree with everything I mentioned. x)

What I'm looking for:
As the title suggests, I am looking for Resident Evil fandom RPs. Game universe only. I'm familiar with all of the games, so feel free to suggest pretty much anything to me. My main craving right now is to play Piers, and I have a couple of ideas involving him so I'm just going to list those for now. I'm open to any of your ideas too.

Piers Nivans x Chris Redfield
Ideas:
Idea #1 Set after RE6 (with Piers surviving with some bad injuries. No C-virus infection). Chris spoke about turning in his gun after their mission, and I feel like if Piers had not died, Chris would have done exactly that but instead of retiring and being able to live a normal life somewhere, he figures he has absolutely no purpose in life, and so he becomes depressed and grabs the bottle again. Piers is not willing to watch his ex-captain ruin himself and not do anything about it...

Idea #2 Set after RE6 (with Piers surviving, infected with the C-virus.) After pushing Chris to the escape pod, Piers was prepared to die as the monster that he had became. Unfortunately he ends up washing up ashore somewhere in China, feeling utterly confused on what he is supposed to do since he doesn't quite feel like he'd lost all of his humanity yet. He eventually comes across (insert a cool name for some random new villain character), who is impressed with how well Piers' body sustains the virus on its own and perhaps he gives Piers some stuff that helps him to stay human. So Piers is very reliant on this villain guy, but as expected, BSAA eventually wants to take him down and Piers is feeling completely stuck in between choosing the villain guy or Chris...

Piers Nivans x Claire Redfield
Ideas:
Idea #1 Set after RE6. According to some rumors, Piers' fate was originally planned to happen for Chris by Capcom. If that had happened, I'd imagine Piers would have taken Chris' role as a team captain in the BSAA. So he blames himself for Chris' death and he decides to approach his mourning sister, feeling like the least he owes her is an explanation of the events leading up to Chris' death...

Piers Nivans x Jake Muller
Ideas:
Idea #1 Set after RE6. According to some rumors, Piers' fate was originally planned to happen for Chris by Capcom. If that had happened, I'd imagine Piers would have taken Chris' role as a team captain in the BSAA. After the events of RE6, Jake is given a new identity in order to keep him safe from any new terrorist groups that have some use for Wesker's son's blood. It is believed that his secreted location has been compromised, and Piers is sent to make sure he's alright. As per usual, Jake is a disrespectful jerk towards the BSAA puppy, but this time Chris isn't there to stop Piers from snapping at Jake...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back