• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RESET

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

What if you made a mistake. A mistake you wanted to reset. Whether it was asking the wrong boy out, fighting with your parents, wishing you brother was never born. We all make mistakes. However there are times when mistakes can be fixed. Even ones as big as this. Now what is this mistake you may ask? Well it’s actually a very sad and painful mistake. A murder. Yes, a murder of a young girl, only in high school. Who murdered her, why she was murdered, they were never solved. She was only a girl. She didn’t live her life. But could it have been avoided? Well that’s what a few individuals felt. They could’ve stopped it. If they only paid attention to the people bothering her, her family, the bruises on her neck, any of the signs that showed she wasn’t living happily. If only they tried to help. If only they could reset to that time and stop the murder. It’s now been 18 years since the murder and everyone affected can’t help but feel rotten inside. Like they were horrible people for not noticing. For 18 years, they wished and prayed for it to never have happened, for them to have a chance to go back and stop it all. Well, sometimes if you wish hard enough, your wish may come true.

tumblr_mssxnaxHvs1rkf2rso1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

The Friends

Female:

1) Reserved for @E T H E R E A L

2) Reserved for @SociallyAwkward123

2) Reserved for @SociallyAwkward123

2) Reserved for @oOBubblesOo

4) Reserved for @Chibii

Male:

1) Reserved for @E T H E R E A L

2) Reserved for @Ambivalence

3) Reserved for
@JenniPerson

4)

The Special Roles

(The Killer) PM me to discuss

(The Killed) Reserved

tumblr_m92kugEThp1qc66bjo1_500.gif

*If you have questions about the roles please PM me and I will explain. Reservations are allowed, but will only stand within 24 hours of the actual thread being up and ready. If you want two characters, they can't be within the same group and must be of opposite gender. More roles will be added to outsiders if needed*

[QUOTE="E T H E R E A L]sign me tf up

[/QUOTE]
naturally xD what roles?

almost positive lim kim is my female fc and maybe Taehyung for male but I have so many options for my angsty male FC

Kawaii said:
I'll reserve one of the female friends~
A female friend reserve has already been asked to be reserved~

All that's left are male spots and the special roles with how many people asking to reserve.

Kawaii said:
I'll reserve one of the female friends~
We have three open spots available. Male friend, male outside, and the killer.

SociallyAwkward123 said:
Male Friend and Male Outsider
I'll take the male friend and If there are any other extra female spots that will open[which probably aren't going open] I will take. But, I might or might not flake on the character.

P.S

My possible FC's are Song Min Ho or Kim Han Bin.

Kawaii said:
I'll take the male friend and If there are any other extra female spots that will open[which probably aren't going open] I will take. But, I might or might not flake on the character.
P.S

My possible FC's are Song Min Ho or Kim Han Bin.
Flake on which? The male?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back