Request Ranked Matches Here

For those who have created characters who are beyond redemption...who have slain innocent and not-so-innocent people without remorse or consequences...and despite how weak those they slaughter are, possess ungodly power and skill...

I offer them a challenge:

A fight against a villainous woman who has been mathematically proven to have committed any and every variation of cruel, mean, and spiteful acts, except for two: the eradication of enough lives to doom all life in the multiverse to extinction, and destroying the entire multiverse.

Can your most vile creations defeat this personification of all things considered evil?

There's only one way to find out:

_________

[ ♡ Fight ]

````````````

[QUOTE="Shaded Skies]For those who have created characters who are beyond redemption...who have slain innocent and not-so-innocent people without remorse or consequences...and despite how weak those they slaughter are, possess ungodly power and skill...
I offer them a challenge:

A fight against a villainous woman who has been mathematically proven to have committed any and every variation of cruel, mean, and spiteful acts, except for two: the eradication of enough lives to doom all life in the multiverse to extinction, and destroying the entire multiverse.

Can your most vile creations defeat this personification of all things considered evil?

There's only one way to find out:

_________

[ ♡ Fight ]

````````````

[/QUOTE]
My character in the distance: I'm down

@Become None that I've seen. I posted a request some time ago, never got any response. I think one of the big issues is the ranked system tends to fill itself with people who don't know the T1 system, and or are a bit too novice to balance properly. Of course that's just what I've seen.

TheLoneRook said:
@Become None that I've seen. I posted a request some time ago, never got any response. I think one of the big issues is the ranked system tends to fill itself with people who don't know the T1 system, and or are a bit too novice to balance properly. Of course that's just what I've seen.
I see. Yes, that would tend to put a damper on the system. It also seems that there isn't/wasn't much of any managerial effort put into maintaining the the system. It'd certainly be a nice touch to things to get such a system active.

Of course, it would also seem that the Colosseum in general is substantially less active/developed than the other RPing areas here. So that's always a restraint to any sort of event or system undertaking.

Not too sure how this works it's a bit confusing but does anybody want to match; or would the right word be battle and a requested rank something else?

SourDiesel said:
Not too sure how this works it's a bit confusing but does anybody want to match; or would the right word be battle and a requested rank something else?
In theory, you make a challenge for a ranked battle, I believe staff is supposed to mark it as such, and then you just battle. Ranked battles are for points.

But right now, there doesn't seem to be anyone dedicated to the upkeep of the rankings.

Users who are viewing this thread