• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Repost: Looking for someone to explore with

Larke

[ ]
Hello, I'm Larke, and I'm looking for partners to partake in my ideas.

So my usual ideas are mostly about worldbuilding. I was thinking to create a world, and then drop a character in and see what happens. Typically, these worlds are void of people, and there are maybe a few animals. What sort of world is this? Well let's find out :3

One of my ideas is where two or three people including myself have joint control over a single character. That means, we would all develop the character's personality and the world together, as everything is unknown and up for grabs. If development leads that way, There can certainly be more characters. This sort of rp is unorthodox, but I think it would allow for a sort of freedom where anything goes. I would give a small amount of information about the world, and generally moderate and discuss how each person's posts fit together.

Another of my ideas would be that someone plays a character, and they interact with me, the world. I play the world, so it's like a video game with alternate endings and things to discover. This could also apply to other scenarios, like an escape rp. I'm not limited to these ideas alone, so if you want to share your ideas with me, let me know and we can have a weird time together : D

Most of my ideas are rather long but I realize that it'd be difficult to garner interest without more information, so here are a few ideas I have in mind:

The Ocean
A girl finds herself one day in an empty world. She has no name, no memories. There are no people. There isn't anything at all. Just an expanse of white fog... but some days, as she wanders through the mist, she can hear faint laughter, echoing through the emptiness...
[probably closed;;]

This one I hadn't planned on making an rp, but I figured it would help with writer's block:

Doors
Reis opens a door. Within it is a galaxy, and each star is another door to another world. Where does she go? Who does she meet?

Escapocalypse
I don't have a set idea for this, but I guess a list of them would be
-> Zombie apocalypse of a different kind (Different how? You'll see)
-> You find yourself in a hospital of some kind, and no recollection of how you got there. To your horror, you're trapped in a room, and realize the door is labeled, "Asylum for the mentally insane".
-> I'd be open to doing a stalker horror too xD

As of yet, no one has replied, so I decided to repost for visibility. PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
This sounds really cool! I think I'd love to give it a shot!:)

Intense excitement

*Ahem* (composes self) Ah, I see.

Haha, cool! So which idea do you have more interest in? I wouldn't mind doing an idea of yours as well

Intense excitement

*Ahem* (composes self) Ah, I see.

Haha, cool! So which idea do you have more interest in? I wouldn't mind doing an idea of yours as well
I quite like the Ocean one. I think it has a lot of potential for many different outcomes.

I love the idea of sticking a character somewhere by themselves. Leaves room for a whole lot of imagination.

I quite like the Ocean one. I think it has a lot of potential for many different outcomes.

I love the idea of sticking a character somewhere by themselves. Leaves room for a whole lot of imagination.

Heh, yeah, I named it The Ocean because it seems empty until you dive beneath the surface
So you want to go with that one?
I can do pm or thread, whichever you prefer

Heh, yeah, I named it The Ocean because it seems empty until you dive beneath the surface
So you want to go with that one?
I can do pm or thread, whichever you prefer
Yeah. I'd like to try that one.

It's up to you where we do it. I don't mind PM or thread.

Larke Larke KingofAesir KingofAesir

Would this be open to another person? You had mentioned that two or three people as well as yourself could control the character. I would love to do that with the two of you, especially with the plot you were discussing!

Hey this actually looks really interesting! The second idea of yours sounds more appealing to me, and the plots for The Ocean/The Hospital are intriguing to me!

(Just a heads up I'm taking a haitus until Monday but I'd be up for working out ideas with you beforehand in PM!)

Hello, I'm Larke, and I'm looking for partners to partake in my ideas.

So my usual ideas are mostly about worldbuilding. I was thinking to create a world, and then drop a character in and see what happens. Typically, these worlds are void of people, and there are maybe a few animals. What sort of world is this? Well let's find out :3

One of my ideas is where two or three people including myself have joint control over a single character. That means, we would all develop the character's personality and the world together, as everything is unknown and up for grabs. If development leads that way, There can certainly be more characters. This sort of rp is unorthodox, but I think it would allow for a sort of freedom where anything goes. I would give a small amount of information about the world, and generally moderate and discuss how each person's posts fit together.

Another of my ideas would be that someone plays a character, and they interact with me, the world. I play the world, so it's like a video game with alternate endings and things to discover. This could also apply to other scenarios, like an escape rp. I'm not limited to these ideas alone, so if you want to share your ideas with me, let me know and we can have a weird time together : D

Most of my ideas are rather long but I realize that it'd be difficult to garner interest without more information, so here are a few ideas I have in mind:

The Ocean
A girl finds herself one day in an empty world. She has no name, no memories. There are no people. There isn't anything at all. Just an expanse of white fog... but some days, as she wanders through the mist, she can hear faint laughter, echoing through the emptiness...

This one I hadn't planned on making an rp, but I figured it would help with writer's block:

Doors
Reis opens a door. Within it is a galaxy, and each star is another door to another world. Where does she go? Who does she meet?

Escapocalypse
I don't have a set idea for this, but I guess a list of them would be
-> Zombie apocalypse of a different kind (Different how? You'll see)
-> You find yourself in a hospital of some kind, and no recollection of how you got there. To your horror, you're trapped in a room, and realize the door is labeled, "Asylum for the mentally insane".
-> I'd be open to doing a stalker horror too xD

As of yet, no one has replied, so I decided to repost for visibility. PM me if you're interested!
i'm into the escapocalyse!!!

Hmm... It seems that many people are in to the ocean and doors, though I don't want there to be too many people in either of them. I might be able to have an alternate universe of some kind to accommodate everyone, so if you're interested, please send me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back