• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Renewing the search!

PrettyLittleHearts

Keep Smiling ♥
I've been away due to a family death and the holidays and work. But everything has begun to calm down returning to normal. So I would like to start up some new rps! I'm not picky so please pm me with ideas you may have! All I ask is no one liners!

Hello! I was wondering how active you are, how long your posts tend to be, and if you prefer playing males or females.

I'm sorry about the family death, by the way.

Thank you.

Now that my life is returning to normal most days I will be able to reply multiple times. However there are going to be days here and there that I have a lot going in and will be unable to but will do my best to inform you. I tend to post multiple paragraphs, unless I am bored or I don't have enough to work with. And I prefer playing female roles lately.

I was just wondering what type of rps you work with whether it's fantasy, fandom, romance, etc. I'm interested just curious on that fact though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back