• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Renewing the search! CLICK!

PrettyLittleHearts

Keep Smiling ♥

Hello! Again!

I've been on a hiatus, due to some real life issues. Thankfully, everything has been resolve and life is starting to become a little more normal.

I have a few vague ideas for some of these, and I am open to hearing the ideas of others! So please, share them with me! However, I am looking for romance in my rps, though it does not have to be the main focus. I'm accepting male and female partners and only looking to take on Female roles. I've done my share of doubling for awhile, I'm burnt out on it. I love multiple characters and side characters, though! Medieval or Modern are the main time periods I stick with, I can be swayed into others with a good plot thrown at me. I would prefer my partner be able to write no less then a paragraph per post, more is even better in my book. I'm looking for MxF or FxF. Now on to the pairings!

* means I really want to do this.

Bold, will be the role I'm taking. If there is not one bolded, then I am fine with either.

Pairings

Runaway princess x bounty hunter (Done a lot. Needs a good plot to sway me)

Princess x personal guard

Arranged marriage
rival princess x rival Prince

Village girl x Prince

Servant girl x Prince

Princess x Fake Prince (Sorta Aladdin like)

Princess x Village Boy

Captive princess x evil Prince/Dark Lord **

Bartender x rich guy

College girl x rich college guy

Rich college party girl x college guy

Vampire x Human

Celebrity x Normal Person

Country Guy x
City Girl

Country Girl x City Girl

High School Sweethearts Reunited (after 5yrs)

Detective x Criminal

Single Mother x Neighbor

Best friends ** (vague idea)

Roommates

Strangers ** (vague idea)

War Vet x
Volunteer

Rival CEO's

Something Criminal Minds related

Other Ideas

Fake Marriage

Fairy Tales (with a twist) ** I have a few Beauty and The Beast like ideas for this one.

Modern Day Cinderella

Disney Movies (with a twist)

Abuse

Slavery(vague idea)

Kidnapping

Cheating (Goes with Love Triangle-Vague Idea)

Good vs. Evil (I have a sort of Idea for this one)

Reality TV Show (idea for this)

Love Triangle

Mafia

Any of these pairing's or other ideas can be MxF or FxF. Just let me know which you prefer! However, some of them I would prefer to be MxF.

That's just a few of the many I have floating in my head!

Please PM me with your ideas or interests!

I'm interested in an arranged marriage rival princess x rival prince RP. Just so we're clear, that would mean that the two would be part of rival kingdoms, correct?

Hello Arianna! After looking over your pairings, I have a few I'm interested in. The pairings are in no particular order, but I think I'm feeling the more modern pairings a little more right now. I'm also looking for FxF, if that's okay.

Princess x Personal Guard

Bartender x Rich Girl

Vampire x Human

Single Mother x Neighbor

Fairy Tales with a twist (I have a plot idea for a beauty and the beast type as well)

Mafia (I'm not sure how well I would play someone within the mafia with any knowledge of its inner-workings, but I'm sure I'd be up for the challenge).

If any of those tickle your fancy, my PM is always open.

What sort of ideas for the fairy tales do you have? I am very keen to do something fairytale based ^_^

I'd be interested in any of those, particularly the princess x village boy or the country guy x city girl. If you're still looking for partners, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back