• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Renewed Idea, no one wants to join... It's if you like aircraft and that stuff...

What do you think about this? (Be honest. I won't get mad.)

• Hell yeah I'll join!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...

• Hell no...

• Are you damn high?!

• Total voters
Okay, I will keep track of everyones position on a peice of graph paper. Each plane has it's own movement, and agility, and each weapon has a certain range. It takes two missles to kill, and about 150 bullets to kill. I am uploading the planes right now.

Information I gathered:

-Renewed Idea

-About Airplanes and "Stuff"

-You don't get mad when people are honest

What do I think:

-Hell yeah ( )

-Maybe ( )

-Hell No ( )

-Are you High? (X)

Lol not to be rude but maybe you should include some information ^^ <3 (My honest opinion, you said you wouldn't get mad hahaha)

-Achaella

PLOT, STILL WORKING ON IT

No one knows the date, forgotten by time itself. Something happened to the world, now shattered, destroyed. Tiny islands float among the ruins, the last if humanity, struggling to survive. With all this empty space, aircraft flock to the skies, creating a once more busy land. Among this, are the arenas. Ah yes, the arenas, consisting of the best pilots, a fight to the "death" Entire squads fight each other, and occasionally, when threat arrives, act like an organized military group, fighting them off. You have been chosen to join these squads, and will fight for glory. Fame. And safety of the human race.

So, what is the threat to humanity? How are resources gathered, both to sustain people and for the production and fueling of aircraft? When you say "tidy islands float among the ruins", what do you mean? Pockets functioning society, within the ruins of cities?

Who knows? As the story progresses, people will immerse themselves in a world, unknown by us. It is a basic guideline, what everyone knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back