• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Remnants of Man [Zombie Apocalypse Rp]

He growled and coughed, then slung his MP5 behind him and walked in with his hands up, he probably should have left his badges on now... Though there was his ID and wallet badge in his pocket... He stood there looking at the person, then at his surroundings, he didn't see anyone else, he just stared at him, he slowly moved his hand to his neck and did a little 'Shush' motion indicating he can't speak, all the while his other hand was pointing at him. Richard can't speak without coughing or have a slow speech pattern. He took a deep breath and let it out. It was raspy.

@CabalAnomicPotato

Donnee stood looking the man up and down, His gun still held up, trying not to let a laugh slip...this guy was a cop, and he could smell it. "well seeing as you haven't gotten yourself killed in our situation here, I guess you must be trustable, so pleased to meet you" Donnee said aloud, lowering his gun, keeping his finger near the trigger, not waiting for a response, "I guess you got my message, and we'll I wasn't lying....there's something I need to retrieve from deep in town, and lacking a car won't help....so, if you can help me with this, and getting what I need of course, I'll not only share some of the goods, but leave you this station " Donnee finished, smile getting wider, "yes, with the gate in place, reinforcing said gate and fixing the entrance could be of great help to you...a base, you you want to use that term, so what do you say?"

@_Misguided Neko_

He shook his head, remembering all the survivors he saw before. He tapped his adamsapple, well, what was left anyways, he didn't feel it... He must have been hit hard... he looked and saw a pen and a few notepads. 'Great!' he thought and took them and wrote down why he can't speak. And the people he saw before. 'You wanna go meet up with them or no? And I could careless about your past.' he said with writing, 'Also... Do you know sign language?' he asked and hopes he does. He soon fixed his mask and cleared it from the condensation on the lenses.

@CabalAnomicPotato

Donnee was at first confused as to why the cop had went for pen and paper, but smiled when he started writing, "oh ok, a mute huh, that's pretty handy" he finished, chuckling a little, "sign, I cannot, and I don't think more people would help" Donnee finished, scratching his chin, "but getting a car could help, so let's head towards the suburbs and search shall we?" Donnee finished, motioning for the mute cop to follow him as he readjusted his pack and headed towards the door. He opened the front door, let out a sigh, and waited for the cop.

@_Misguided Neko_

He walked out and sighed. He wanted to be with that group but guesses he might as well stick with what he got. He lead the way back to the gate, waiting for the mobster, ready to follow him. He looked at the burning sky, well... black sky from all the smoke and stuff... He heard helicopters and jets... Sirens and gun fire in the distance. He just hopes it stays that way...

@CabalAnomicPotato

(SORRY THAT IT'S SHORT! I'm a little sleepy and I didn't have much to type... When you arrive, he will follow your character so we don't have to do a back and forth thing...)

"Time to hit the road"

Donnee and the cop started walking towards the suburbs, waking a few crazies on the way, until they had seen the houses in the distance. Donnee starts going for cars, doing quick searches and getting no keys, starts to get angry, but kept it cool. Beeping in the 5th car, Donnee spoke, "this could be harder than I thought, but it's better than-" he stopped suddenly as the keys dropped from out of the eye shield above his head, "bingo" he said, starting the car, "hop on In" After the cop got In the passenger front, Donnee started driving, and was humming for a while, until he took a look at how dangerously close the meter was to empty. "It's time for a pit stop, we need gas" Donnee said, steering into a sucluded road and stopping at a gas station, "I'll watch, you syphon the gas" Donnee finkshed, stepping out of the car with his pipe in hand.

@_Misguided Neko_

Richard looked at him. 'I'm a cop... How the hell should I know how to do that?' he said in sign language... 'Besides, I have the damn armor and guns... And you have a criminal past, you know more than me on how to syphon.' he added and checked his MP5, looking around and making sure they were safe... 'I see a riot truck as well, must have been my old truck. Wait here... alright? I know there's at least a shield or a shotgun inside... You can have either or.' he finished and waited for a reply.

@CabalAnomicPotato

Donnee stood, watching the cop as he moved his hands in weird positions, and waited for him to finish before speaking, "umm....yea, I do not know what you said, but it looked too long to be 'on it', so um...oh, how about you go check that swat truck over there, and I'll get the gas" He finjshed, heading towards the pump with a empty can and what looked like an air pump "the guy could be a problem if he can't talk...and I thought it a good thing" he thought, inserting the air pump looking thing into the gas pump, "the good news is, once we find my supplies I'll throw him a thing or two and he'll be off my back". Donnee kept pumping, and smiled when gas started coming out, then he looked towards the street and the lack of crazies (there were a couple, but not close enough to be a threat), "we're not really 'in' the city yet, so we should prepare for more the closer we get" he wispered to himself, looking back as he continued to pump.

@_Misguided Neko_

Last edited by a moderator:
He face palmed and went to the truck, opening the back to a few dead heads, their masks still on as a turned officer feasted on one of the swat members, they jumped out quickly and tackled Richard who pulled the trigger on the MP5, it shot through one of them and killed it, he used his brawn and got on top of the other and beat it's head in... The turned officer was, luckily, strapped into the seat... He guessed the officers tried to help him when he turned... But he did hear about a SWAT team that were sick as dogs.. These guys could be it... He put the other one down and grabbed a shotgun and three boxes of shells, killing the few walkers he passed when he was going to the truck, he walked back to the car with no bites, just blood drenched gear, wiped the blood and cleared the fog in his mask.

@CabalAnomicPotato

(I might pass out...)

@CabalAnomicPotato

(Yeah, sorry dude. I was kinda busy).

"yeah okay whatever mate, hope ya don't get maced."

Alex non-chalantly says as he continues down the road, never meant one for goodbyes or even hellos. He was always an anti-social, he just sorta viewed people as more of an asset than people like him with... y'know... emotions. He adjusts the American flag bandana tied around his lower face as he rejoins the chaotic symphony of gorgeous anarchy.

His fellow psychopaths refuse to bat an eye to the undead or sumeritans attempting to calm them as the ranks flood the police, the poor and underranked fools soon being overrun and being subjugated to whatever these lunatics managed to get their hands on. The brutal attack soon turned sour, as those who where left supposedly dead rose from their supposed eternal slumber to bring living hell to land around them. Soon, a good, spicy blend of stuck-up, now half-eaten zombie policemen and edgy anarchist zeds have risen from the dead and are seeking the blood of the living. With Alex's luck, obviously, that blood just so happened to belong to him.

"oooooohhhhh shit."

was all he could muster before turning the corner and prepares to tear ass down an alley or up a wall, which is an action he couldn't help but carry out for a total of 5 minutes before he saw a truck, or rather makeshift bus, of people tearing down the road at a similar pace to him. He shouts at ghe truck as he was jumping into the bed of the truck with a few other survivors

"Yo, I don't know how many of y'all wanna die, but if ya don't, I suggest ya turn around before we all become a fine sludge."

before he even finishes the sentence, he's already preparing to either bash skulls in with his baseball bat or crack skulls with... however many bullets were in the handgun he just got like twenty minutes ago.

@HumansArentReal

(and like everyone else in the Magic truck bus).

Donnee finished with the gas, and began filling the car, looking at the bloodied cop as he put his new supplies in the car. Donnee found himself wondering what he would do once he had his weapons, "I could camp somewhere in the city, I know places...there's the clock tower around western square, the high school near the central area, I have options". Donnee, finished with the gas, returned the jug in the back seat of the car, and waited as the cop hoped in the passenger, "with the gas filled, were good to make it to our destination, but it's getting dark, so from here were going to head for a movie shop I know of, it should be safe". Donnee drove for a couple of minutes, avoiding crazies as they went deeper into the city, he reached a part of a long building g complex that had a sigh that read "Movie Max", with its door closed. Donnee, followed by the cop, went into the building, closed the door, and turned on the lights to reveal three crazies, two of which Donnee shot, and the last one hit with his pipe. "This place should be safe, one closed door, no windows...let's check the radio" Donnee said, switching through channels until he found one that actually suprised him. It was his voice, the message he had played about an hour of two ago, playing on the station, "well, I must have set the broadcast on repeat...oops" he finished, cutting the radio off.

(Yep, my radio message is still playing for people who want to be lead to a defendable radio station, my bad)

@_Misguided Neko_

Lights-Valerie-Anne-Poxleitner-Tattoos-8.jpg

Maddison Clarke

Maddison heard another jump into the bed, immediately drawing her Glock 17 and aiming at the newcomer's head, assuming it was one of these undead creatures. Seeing what she believed to be a coherent human behind an American flag bandana, Maddison holstered her firearm with a glare. He seemed like the other new man now sharing the truck bed with her: slightly insane. She pushed the thought away, wondering if she was better off alone than with this group anyway. At this rate, it seemed as though she was more likely to be eaten than survive with all this noise around. They were practically begging the creatures to follow them. Had they not heard of stealth?

Her ears twitched as her hearing, heightened over years of constant paranoia and stealth, picked up the sound of two creatures attempting to pull themselves into the bed of the truck. Without a single bit of hesitation, Maddison drew two throwing daggers, one in each hand, and launched them directly into the ocular cavities of the impending creatures. Each dagger barely missed an arm of the two new men in the truck bed, but Maddison's aim was perfect. She walked over in between the two men, yanking the throwing knives from the creatures' skulls before turning and walking back to the front of the truck bed. Without glancing back at them, she simply said in a soft stoic tone, "Those things wouldn't be as much of a threat to us if you were a bit quieter."

@Haus Of Alaska @Tiny Cosmic

Kodi

Kodi rolled his eyes at the pair and stayed quiet, he was finding this all to be quite funny actually. He stayed quiet as the driver went on a rant and

he took off. Kodi relaxed in the bed of the truck, casually re-loading his gun. He was quite happy to chill out while they seemed to be picking up

more people to join this little rag-tag group. Getting fed up enough, he pulled out the old walkman he had and put on the headphones, turning on some music  to relax to since it seemed they would not be going anywhere for a while. Despite being so relaxed he was ready at a moments notice to pull out his gun or use his bat.

Soon enough he just watched the group of people, just listening to his music. he did not care less for the group and he was only here because staying in a group was

unfortunately the best thing to do right now. So he was happy to stay

+ anyone else in the truck

Donnee opened his eyes, sat up, and looked around, "just like I left it....damn, I could use a drink" he thought, aware of how long it took him to get up, and how little he found himself wanting to do, "I mean, staying here for another night couldnt....no, we have to leave" he told himself, shaking off his heavy thoughts, really wishing he had a drink. He then spoke aloud to wake the cop, "wake up sunshine, time to leave" he finished, already heading towards to door. When the cop was in the passenger, and he was through checking his pack, he started the engine and drove off. Donnee took the time to see just how bad the world was getting , passing by crazies, overturned cars, burning buildings, it all seemed pretty hopless, "get the guns, get out" he told himself, driving a little faster.

(car trip, next time you post @_Misguided Neko_, make sure it's in the car, as it gives time for people to meet us on the road, this car trip might last 3 or 4 posts)

Richard woke up and made sure his weapon was ready for firing... He looked at everything, he soon looked away, a little upset at the destruction... He just stared at his boots, imaging his past life... Boring and not very fun... He wonders if he can be happy now? No police, no job... Maybe he can finally find a place to just stay and not bother leaving? Nah... He might run into more survivors, so a mansion might not last... But he had ideas on where they can hold up. An apartment building or hotel, one way in! And with all the rooms and possible food inside, the roof can be a garden as well!

@CabalAnomicPotato

(If you spot my reference then you get a virtual cookie)

Run, and never look behind you. 

Hot big tears ran down from her pale yellowish face, panting heavily, feeling as if she couldn't hold out any longer. But she has to, she can't give up like this so early. The hospital blew up, the zombies swarming the place. And her parents...She didn't have the chance to tell them 'I love you' or even hang around for the last five minutes before all hell broke loose. She looks down to her only family member left, a 6 month old baby girl sleeping peacefully against her arms. Not knowing the horrors that lie ahead once she wakes up. Small fat baby hands clutched her dark green hoodie, making the older one almost cry once again from the fate they were placed in. "Julie. ." Katherine mumbled quietly, holding the bundle of innocence closer to her chest as she weaves her way around the alley to dodge the zombies.

There were at least five of them, all chasing her. Thank god the number didn't increase, taking a few more turns before pulling some huge planks to block their way, thus finally escaping. And due to her knowledge in directions, she was able to loose them in time as she got out of the darkness and into the light. The buildings were broken down and in ashes, abandoned cars parked everywhere and the MC Donald sign from a few blocks beside an antique library gave her the clue on where she was. It seems that she wasn't too far away from the main square on south east.

The bridge towards the outskirts of the city came from south, so she really needs to get out of here before it becomes worse, chaos was already burning from where she came from. The riots become worse when she last saw it. It was a like a battlefield. Kath shook her head and huffed in exhaustion, fixing her bag properly behind her and the position of the baby, she looked at the left side and started walking normally. Katherine imagined how she would look like, slightly burnt hair, dull eyes, dark sooth on her cheek and a small gash on her eyebrow. Quite fitting for an apocalypse, but that's not what she had entirely in mind. She need to get supplies first, but there were no stores. Her eyes scanned around the area slowly. Calculating for any possible ways to reach a nearby abandoned store or market. 

While the young deaf lady walks beside the road, she didn't notice the sounds of engine driving behind her. Which slowly woke up the baby bit by bit.

@_Misguided Neko_ @CabalAnomicPotato (mentions)

Donnee knew they were close, he new these streets like the back of his hand, so as he drove and hummed, he was taken off guard as someone who didn't look crazy stood blocking the road. "jesus, move" he said aloud, pushing the engine as an indication that there were people behind her, and they needed her to move. "What, is she not going to move?" Donnee thought, as he realized the girl hadn't moved any faster, seeming not to hear the car as it pulled closer. "This is pointless" he thought, pulling beside her and about to drive by, untill he saw the baby, "that's messed up....but I gotta keep going, there's no need for a baby here, it will slow us down" he thought looking towards the cop beside him, slightly hoping he would object as he got ready to drive away.

@CandidFox yea, my character kinda has a survival to the fittest thing in his mind, so it's @_Misguided Neko_ call.

Richards eyes widened when he saw the lady and her child, "Stop!" he croaked and coughed violently, he couldn't leave them alone like that, 'if not the girl than at least save the child!' he thought as he got out(Hope the car isn't moving) and walked towards her, tapping her shoulder gently as he got ready to protect himself from the woman's cricket bat. He also didn't want the child to be hurt, that's the first thing on his mind, protect the child over the woman... Sadly it's his inner negotiator kicking in, 'Let the kids go and we will talk' were words he has said many times before...

@CabalAnomicPotato @CandidFox

Alex's attention immediately flips to the woman throwing his hands up in a way to display his semi-sanity.

"fuckin hell man, chill!"

Was the most appropriate thing his one-track, survival oriented mindset had managed to blurt out before any real thought could be registered. He looked over the woman who had somehow transitioned from pointing a .45 caliber handgun at his face to throwing ninja stars like this shit is naruto in a matter of seconds. He turns around and clocks a woman over the head, her eye now glazed over from whatever sickness plagued her and the rest of the universe, apparently. the other eye was subject to a wonderful adventure across the avenue as Alex struck the beast as hard as he could as the truck continued down the road. He settles down as the Magic zombie school bus enters calmer waters.

"so uhh... where's this thing headed?"

Maddison Clarke

Maddison turned to face the two guys, sliding her backpack from her back onto the truck bed. She protectively put one foot in front of the bag, not willing to take any chances of her supplies being stolen. She holstered the throwing knives to their place on her thigh and slid down to sit in the truck bed. She sighed heavily, the weight of the day and her life in total causing her eyes to soften from their normal glare. "I would guess we'd try to find a defendable structure in the suburbs or country side. Something with vantage points to view all angles of the area," she responded to him, shrugging nonchalantly. She did a once over of the two men sharing the back of the truck with her. One was handsome, blonde and bright eyed. He seemed about the same age as she, but it was hard to tell and so she didn't assume. The other was hidden behind a bandana and she couldn't really gauge much about him other than he seemed well-prepared for this kind of situation. Maddison realized that even though she usually worked alone, it was polite to introduce herself. So, she nodded to both men and stated, "I'm Maddison by the way. Maddison Clarke."

@Tiny Cosmic @Haus Of Alaska

ARCHIE MURDOCH McKEEGAN

Another thump. This time on the roof as the wide-eyed mental patient jumped onto the cab, landing heavily and smacking his forehead after the pickup jolted over a bump in the road. The slip had him notice the fingertips on the windscreen and a droplet of blood that infuriated him more to some degree. Thus he used the wipers and copious amounts of screenwash in hope the stranger would get soap in his eyes. The thought made him smile.

Till the last of his tether was used, when he heard yet the fourth survivor in a row, manage to leap into the fast moving truck. His head stuck out the window rather comically, with a low frown, and the expression perhaps a bear would possess when you repeatedly poke it with a stick. "IF ANYONE ELSE JUMPS ON ME FOOKIN' TRUCK, I'LL BE COMMITTIN' MANSLAUGHTER IN THE SECOND DEGREE. AND YOU, ON THE ROOF, PISSHEAD-MCGEE, MAKE ONE DENT AND I'LL DENT BOTH YER BLOODY KNEES." Of course, someone made the mistake of telling Archie what to do. "AND IF YOU DON'T TURN YOUR FEKKIN' ATTITUDE AROUND, I'LL MAKE YOU INTO 'FINE SLUDGE' YOU EEJIT." A long silence passed, as McKeegan finally breathed. "On the other hand, pleasant to meet ye, names Archie. Some call me Artie, or Arch. I'm yer current driver this evening and-" 

Melanie, previously thought to have fallen asleep upon the window, then sat up. A guttural growl causing his words to draw to a sudden stop. "Oh baby Jesus, Mother Mary 'n Christ." The Scotsman meekly leant back and cleared his throat. "I have a question. Hypothetically, what do ye do, when the livin' dead is sittin' right beside ye, lookin' like she got invited to a free buffet with haggis and scotch egg?"

@OhFallenMars (Rest In Peace, see you in another life fam <3)

Carley Judge

- - -

Cars. Vehicles. She could them. They were close, probably getting closer by the minute, and it sounded like 2 or 3. This could be her only chance to get rescued, and she wasn't about to waste it.

Carley jogged further down the street, scanning the road and listening as they approached. As the reached a crossroads, they came into view. A car and a truck, both seeming to be pretty full. For a moment, fear struck her. What if there wasn't enough room for more people? What if they simply passed her by? Her fear began to get the better of her, and she couldn't stop herself from calling out. "Please, stop! I need help!" She yelled, waving her arms frantically.

As she yelled, unfortunately, she couldn't hear the quiet groans behind her. A man with half of his face ripped off crawled from underneath a crashed car nearby, wobbling as he climbed to his feet and moved towards the young woman. As he approached, he stepped over the shattered glass of his own car windows, making a distinctive crunch under his feet.

Car whipped around just in time to see that she was being attacked. She screamed, trying to run but tripping over the curb. The sounds of his growls grew louder as he closed in on his prey, while Carley struggled to pull her hammer free from her bag. Just as it came free, the zombie fell upon her and tried to sink his teeth into her side. She shoved him off just in time, screaming loudly and scrambling away. He was relentless, but she was now armed. As soon as he got close again, she closed her eyes and swung as hard as she could at his head. The man made kind of wheezing noise and coughed, and Carley opened her eyes to see that she'd hit the jackpot: the center of his forehead. He slouched over and blood began to pool under him, making her shiver in disgust as a she pulled her hammer from his skull.

It seemed she was just in time. The other people were almost directly in front of her now, and she quickly stood and ran towards them. "Help me!" She yelled pleasingly. She knew she couldn't last much longer on her own.

@HumansArentReal

(+others)

"Yeah, I'm Alex, professional Shitlord and part-time apocalypse survivalist apparently. Mind telling me why you throwing god damn swords like this shit is 14th century japa-"

He pauses as the leprochaun behind the wheel flipped shit at... someone. He didn't quite know exactly who, either him or someone else who just jumped over. He was never one to back down from a fight, and decided to respond in the best way he could. In an obviously exaggerated deep Irish accent Alex exclaims:

"OI ,SEAMUS, IHS DA FOKKIN ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, DENTIN YO CAH IS THE LEAS OF YA WORRIES! Seriously though. I'd fucking floor it you wanna live. The monte python rejects are just around the corner and I don't want death on my resume."

He bangs on the back of the truck and pulls a salvaged handgun from his back pocket, releasing the magazine and checking how much ammo the guy he totally didn't clock over the head put into it. Three. Three rounds. Out of seven. Okay then, he thought. He figured he'd use these rounds on people, rather than the angered dead. Seemed more worthwhile.

(( @HumansArentReal Thank you for sharing this RP, I am in love with your writing... I see this as a usual thing now.Please notice me Senpai <3  ))

Madge/Mad/Maddie Beth Valeran

"I can kick you in the nuts faster than you can say 'ouch.'"

awesome-old-lady.jpg

The day of a seventy-four year old woman involved waking up at five in the morning, feeding twenty-two cats that held the same name (it's not easy to remember twenty-two names on the fly), turning on the radio to heavy metal, and reading the newspaper until teatime. Then after teatime there was the Spanish soaps with English subtitles, scrolling through Facebook, watching cat videos and knitting tutorials, and then work at the morgue. However, Madge's day started off completely different. She woke up at five in the morning, fed Fluffy-McFluffington One through Twenty-Two, and then got an unexpected and frankly undesired call from her not-really-a-friend friend, Gale Hubbins, for early teatime. The old hag was a wench, a bitch in heat, and a gossiping biddy. However, she traded knitting tricks, tips, and patterns... so Madge tolerated her to an extent, in very small doses. 

Now teatime usually consisted of twenty-one sounds of purring (Fluffy-McFluffington Nineteen was a mute Persian, thus he did not pur), heavy metal music, and the sweet sound of an elderly woman sipping Earl Grey tea. Of course, all but the last sound prevailed when it came to teatime with Gale Hubbins. The wee beverage shop was quiet despite the morning mutterings, mug and plate clattering, and the jovial sip of hot drinks. Gale Hubbins ruined the soft tones of the shop with her scratchy, banshee-like voice, and her very presence made Madge's tea taste like cat shit. 

"And did you, did you, Oh Lord, did you hear about Mary Beatrice?" Gale Hubbins rambled on, flailing her hand that was garbed in tacky rings. Her wig of choice today was pink, a vibrant, puke-y pink that drove Madge to a fit of giggles. It made her skin look orange and her round glasses and eyes look like that of an owl's eyes. To make matters worse, Gale Hibbins was dressed in a putrid yellow shirt of I'D CUDDLE YOU SO HARD script, a fluffy, black skirt, and ripped... ripped... brown pantyhose. Needless to say, Gale Hibbins held no fashion sense and no class. 

Madge looked down to her distasteful tea, nodding every once in a while if Gale Hibbins grew silent. Otherwise, she wasn't listening. There were far more interesting things floating in her tea, like the dead gnat. It had so much to live for... hearing Gale Hibbins's voice probably killed it, in all honesty. She continued to stare at the gnat until Hibbins continuously called to her. Annoyed, Madge snapped her gaze upward, "What, you old assi bat?" 

"Mary Beatrice, did you hear-"

"I don't give a damn about that hussy."

Gale Hibbins blinked, "Why, Mad, watch your tongue. Have some class, we're in public."

"You old bat, they've heard far worse from whippersnappers then they have from an old coot like me."

The poor Gale Hibbins was in shock. For some reason she never grew accustomed to curses, and knowing this, Madge took great joy in practicing her choice in words with color. Teatime with Gale Hibbins involved such antics. It was normal. Next, she would reply with either a wave of a hand or try to start lecturing Madge despite their age gap of twenty years. Yet today was different. Instead, Gale Hibbins looked to window behind Madge and screeched like an owl. It shocked the denizens of the room, but when they all turned to look, they too screeched with owl-like cries. 

Having worked in the morgue for twenty some years made one accustomed to the site of gore and death; however, Madge wasn't quite attuned to having a dead body along with her tea. She'd turned just in time to watch a bloodied face slam right into the window, blood splattering in all its glory across the once pristine glass. The sight of blood - forget the oddity of someone smashing their face against the window - made her feel squeamish. Yet the face pulled back only for it to smash against the glass again, the window straining and cracking underneath the stress. Then, several more heads joined in. Blood coated the window as hands, feet, faces, bodies pressed up against the shop in an animalistic frenzy. Gurgles and growls suffocated the soft tones of the beverage shop and drew people up to their feet, gnat filled drinks forgotten.

Fearing for their lives as well as their confused customers, the employees hustled the handful of consumers to the backroom. The action was considerate and just, but such things wouldn't save them. The glass shattered, resounding with a piercing cackle, as a wave of graphically hanging, damaged, eaten meat sacks flopped around the shop. Moving erratically, they stumbled throughout the shop until they too reached the backroom of the store. The backroom, crowded already, broke into utter chaos yet there was nowhere to run. Like lambs to the slaughter, the dead feasted on the living... while Madge washed her hands in the little girl's room, having emptied her stomach of what little tea she'd managed to drink. Right after the first four heads slammed against the window, she'd fled to the bathroom to vomit. Damn, blood really did upset her stomach these days. Turning from the sink, she leaned against it and scrounged around in her faux-leather purse. She cursed at her empty hands, having desired a cigarette or two, but nothing of the sort came up in her cramped, old bag.

((Everyone, meet Madge. Madge, meet everyone. You're more than welcome to find her or ignore her. Please do find her though as she's old, flirtatious, curvy, and a crazy old bat.))

Opening her eyes, the first thing Baby Julie sees is a black armored man coming out of the car and walking towards them. Not a very happy thing to see from a youngling's view, but nonetheless it still picked up her curiosity and gurgled while staring at him. Her fat rosy cheeks pressing against the crook of her sister's cheek while her hands grips her hoodie weakly. 

Katherine noticed how the baby acted as if she saw something despite being deaf. This made her stop and looked behind swiftly just as the man touched her shoulder, then suddenly tensed when it was a Swat(?) Member that poked her. The first thought that comes in her mind is when the government finally softened up and started an evacuation. But when she shifted her sight to the man inside the car she became cautious even more, she didn't like the look on his face. He must have went well with people really strong like a soldier to survive the apocalypse.

"Yes. .?" Her voice soft but sharp, looking up at him as she gripped the bat slowly.

@_Misguided Neko_ @CabalAnomicPotato

Users who are viewing this thread

Back