• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Remnants of Man - OOC

@CabalAnomicPotato @CkSmalling with the hols and New Year it's hard for some people to find time to get around to these things. 

Personally, I'm just in a lot of pain. 

I'll try to go about continning the story today if my laptop doesn't make me throw up with all of the light, but no promises. My phone is barely working with me right now now

@CabalAnomicPotato @CkSmalling with the hols and New Year it's hard for some people to find time to get around to these things. 

Personally, I'm just in a lot of pain. 

I'll try to go about continning the story today if my laptop doesn't make me throw up with all of the light, but no promises. My phone is barely working with me right now now

You sleep till your bed kicks you out personally. Rest is vital after an operation as the body kicks the meds slowly out of your system. Rock that bed(in a good way that is) 

@Clairvoyance

Well then I thought i had to get approved. Well I'll begin posting soon. Guess I have to read up on what everyone's doing and find a way to slide in. 

@Clairvoyance

Well then I thought i had to get approved. Well I'll begin posting soon. Guess I have to read up on what everyone's doing and find a way to slide in. 

Oh, did the GM approve you character? I'm not them, I'm sorry if it seemed like that. DX I was just letting you know that it's kind of dead right now. You have to have your character approved by @HumansArentReal before you can post, I'm so sorry.

SORRY GUYS, IM UNDER A SHIT TON OF WORK AT THE MOMENT. 

*resigned sigh* Are the people I'm interacting with back yet? ;-;

First of all, get your bueaty sleep.

Second, iv met up with someone different than the big bulky group, so you can maybe spot us in the distance, see the big groups car fly by, or heck, play on your own for a while.

Psssh. Who says I need 'beauty sleep' ? I'm super beautiful already. ppsh.

Actually, my face is really swollen right now...

I'm with @HumansArentReal and there's people we're supposed to be picking up right then. If they come around i'll totally spot you in the distance xD

Well good luck, I'm with a crazy anarchist (my character doesn't know that, but iv read his bio) right now, and things are just peachy.

In reading through what's happened so far. I'm about to introduce my character if anyone wanted to have them meet

Make a character and hop in is all I can say.

On another note, I'll probably transfer my character to being alone if the guy I'm with doesn't reply in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back