• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Remnant Kingdoms

ZaiKai

Alright so I'm bored and I need something to do, and nation building is shiny and new, so why not give it a go? Basically in this roleplay, the reigning family of Vistilae was assassinated, and the capital city collapsed in its panic and sadness. Following this, many different groups within the kingdom began to fight, escalating to the point where the several noble families once united and trusted under the Emperor are now separated and at war.

This roleplay will take place somewhat on a slightly more omnipotent point of view, similar to civilization games, however a lot of the time you'll need to add sections of the actual actions of your characters themselves to add spice to it. While I'm not entirely certain, it will probably run on a clock of one real life day = one RP week.

Anyway, you will either play a noble/noble family or an important part of society (general, influential merchant, etc.) under an already existing noble who will give bonuses on certain aspects of the kingdom's life. If you play a noble "family" you will be able to play a different member of the family as long as they are at least seventeen in the case of one of your characters dying. However, you can't randomly create more family members or anything like that ... Additionally, every once in a while a dynamic event will overcome the land and you'll have to deal with it for a while: droughts, intense storming, blizzards, bandits, etc.

So, is anybody interested? If I get a few people I'll start working on a thread for this, but it depends on the interest level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, so I had more homework than I expected today, but I promise I'll get around to posting it tomorrow, since it'll be Friday ... Also hey to the other people who've also expressed interest!

Okay guys I'm super sorry, I know I've postponed this a couple of times already but I'm going through a motivation-deprivation patch. I'll get back on this in a week or two if you'll wait that long... Again, I'm really sorry but this happens sometimes and I'll probably work on this a little bit in the background. Thanks in advance if you'll be patient and wait for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back