• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Released into The Wild

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
The idea is based on an rp i had done with others years ago, one of my first and longest lasting rps i have eved done and still hold as one of the best. You are all animal hybrids, a result of experiment by your reclusive scientist and mother Dr Marion. You have lived in a reclusive laboratory compound for all your life the only people you have known is the scientist and your brother and sisters. All you hybrids are like all brothers and sisters, you fight you play and so on. However recently Dr Marion seemed strange, she grew paler and thiner and more reclusive than normal even to you and our siblings. One day, she suddnely place one of you in charge and leaves the compound without explaination just the standard instructions not to leave the compound. You head nothing from her for a couple of weeks before a stranger arrives outside the compound and knocks on the door. The stranger seems to know about you all and claims to have been send by Dr marion. You are understably mistrustful until the strangers slips this later under the door:

My children,

I understand my passing has come a shock to you all and for that i should apologize, i never had the heart to tell you all about my illness. I had not intented to pass away just yet, i thought i would have a day or two more after my return to explain everything. I had to leave though and find my old friend who had brought you this letters and the individual letters for all of you. I had to meet him and organise your future without him. I prey you all but your trust to my friend, a better friend than i ever deserved. My friend will guide you to the last wish i have for all of you.

I have made no secret of my conception of all of you. You were all the accidental product of an experiment, an attempt of an old obssession of mine to make humans with all the positive traits of various other animals. From that you alll sprang, unable to control exactly what genes were expressed and so you all were born: Animal hybrids. I had not mentioned that after the creation of the eldest of you, i had considered to dispose of you all, thinking you all as failed experiments nothing more. Yet when i looked at you all, some of you containing some of my own genes i could not help feel the ties of parenthood. You became my children and inherited all the love and care i could provide and it wasnt waisted. You were the best children a father could ask for and you have sown me friendship and family i never had. You all made me proud.

Yet i have failed you all in one respect. I kept you all within my compound, cut of from the rest of the world beyond media and your attempts at escape. I did so because i knew the world can be unkind to what you are and you no dont are aware of my own feelings about my outside world. With that i have failed to give you the necessary experience to deal with the necessary dealings that are required with the outside world. I have also deprived you of the company of people outside our family and all the experiences that can be found out there. My wish is for you to go out of the compound explore the world and make your life within it. I understand this is not an easy thing and i have mentioned that the outside world can be cruel. However the negatives are little to the benifits and there are always people like my friends who will help and accept you with what you are. I also believe you all have the strength and character to deal with anything in you ways. I am sure you will all make be proud.

With all the love i can give
Dr Erika Marion

What happens next? It is up to all of you who are interested. There is going to be 8 roles available 7 of which will be animal-human hybrids with the remaining role being of the human stranger. Well that is everything so far? Interested leave a comment below, share ideas and chat and so on.

So, few questions:
  1. How animal like are the Hybrids?
  2. How are the first gen hybrids and second gen hybrids different? Is it just an age thing?
  3. And what's the age range?

So, few questions:
  1. How animal like are the Hybrids?
  2. How are the first gen hybrids and second gen hybrids different? Is it just an age thing?
  3. And what's the age range?
  1. Varies from neko like to stuff like Naga and centaurs
  2. Not just age, some hybrids maybe a little more animalistic maybe feral or suffer by some mental and/or physical trouble. The process than not perfected and causes mutations and/or expression of unwanted genes. ~66% of the first generation suffer from this and as you go down the generations that percentage lessens as the process is perfected. Say second 50, third~25 and so on
  3. 14-25 around about.

1. Varies from neko like to stuff like Naga and centaurs
  2. Not just age, some hybrids maybe a little more animalistic maybe feral or suffer by some mental and/or physical trouble. The process than not perfected and causes mutations and/or expression of unwanted genes. ~66% of the first generation suffer from this and as you go down the generations that percentage lessens as the process is perfected. Say second 50, third~25 and so on
  3. 14-25 around about.
ok is it safe to say that we can split the hybrids in 3 generations?
1st being almost animal (think werewolf, khajitt, argonian, etc..)
2nd being half animals like naga centure harpy or whatever
and 3rd being neko type stuff?

ok is it safe to say that we can split the hybrids in 3 generations?
1st being almost animal (think werewolf, khajitt, argonian, etc..)
2nd being half animals like naga centure harpy or whatever
and 3rd being neko type stuff?
Yes that is fine. I think four generations max if all agree.

Meant gm. (Damn autocorrect!) And yeah the stranger is yours.

(Suddenly understands everything) I was wondering if the 8 spots available included you, the GM, so there'd only be 7 spots free for any newcomers. unless you're playing an extra 9th role

And danke! I'll have a character up soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back