• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Relationship Program Interest (Closed)

KarenAKAMint

It's not me until I pull on a few heartstrings.
Relationship_Header.png

"If you really want to know someone, travel with them."

4874195e9527c46120a38f974187afa5.jpg
336274b784d0a2a2b2e594b4c75f2bbb.jpg
In the modern era where one is connected to their electric devices, not many are interacting with one another face to face. A new successful lottery program is hitting the world by storm. The Relationship Program allows Fourteen lucky individuals to travel across the world for an entire year in order for them to make face to face connections. Some come out with friendships or love as they see the world as a group. The plus side of it all, it is an all paid trip into the world's beautiful places it can offer. Every year a new group is picked out, but do you think you have the luck to be picked out of some many people around the world? It doesn't hurt to try, I mean there is always next year if you are really motivated to enjoy the luxury the program provides on top of the chance to find love.

Location of Duration
All locations picked out are actual places.
Each location is kept a secret for the element of surprise, but each location is spent there for a whole week. Some locations, which is rare, are spent for no more than three days.
If you have a place you would like to have your character go to, go ahead and tell me. You don't know, I might have them already on the list.

Form of Travel
The company running the lottery, they provide their own transportation. From town cars at your disposal during your stay, private jet, private yacht, you name it they have it ready for you to take. No money should be spent on travel to go from place to place.

Logging
From private short term apartments to five-star hotels, you are given the luxury. As you get closer to individuals, you are free to share spaces between one another.

Please, follow RPN's rules.
If you know you will not be able to be here long term, please don't say you are interested in this. Allow others that have the motivation and time to join. There will be other installments and new locations in the future.
All characters must be older than 21
Please, when making your character, make sure to add realistic pictures of them.
If you find someone you seem you want to hook up with, then do it via rp. You are all strangers to each other.
Have fun, guys. I can't stress that enough.

Links:
CS
OOC
IC

Last edited:
eunoia eunoia Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey
Great to hear it guys! I will be making a cs thread soon so have this as a guideline for your sheets. Happy FC hunting.

Name:
Appearance: (With image. You can add any information to their appearance if the image doesn't show it)
Sexuality:
Ethnicity:
(Job or student)
Quirks:
Likes and Dislikes:

You may think of a backstory, but you don't really have to have one. I believe that a good rp character development is the ability to get a background story is through rp progresses.

Quick question: If we want to participate, we just submit a character sheet and see if it gets approved?

Quick question: If we want to participate, we just submit a character sheet and see if it gets approved?
No, you are free to join. Since in real life people come in with different packages, it's more of a first come first serve. There will be other rounds so you can go right ahead and make who ever you wish.

--Bump--
We still have spots still open!
Room for one more Male and three more females.
The sooner these spots are filled in, the sooner we can start the adventure.​

Hi! I'm really interested in joining this (as a girl) I'm new to the site so I'm still figuring out a lot of things so I apologize in advance if I seem confused to begin but I hope I can be part of this.

Hi! I'm really interested in joining this (as a girl) I'm new to the site so I'm still figuring out a lot of things so I apologize in advance if I seem confused to begin but I hope I can be part of this.
Welcome to RPN! If you need any help with how to get things going, don't hesitate to ask me. Also, the spot is yours. If you scroll to the top of the thread, you should see a link that sends you to the CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back