RELATIONSHIP PLOTTING

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

[SIZE= 16px]Here is where all the shipping happens![/SIZE]

If anyone has any ideas for connections between characters, feel free to discuss here and tag the person who's character you're mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I have a few Ships so far that I wanna run by people. Don't feel lie you have to respond just yet if you haven't finished making characters but I'm just brainstorming like an awkward turtle xD

For Saga she is hard to get to know and seems a little cold and distant. She takes time to warm up to people so I don't imagine she has too many close friends in the auror department. She definitely already knows one person. Grant who she has a complicated relationship with xD  @ReverseWells

I think she will get along just fine with Kyle and will possibly enjoy talking to him really, what do you think @TheWeirdPhilosopher

Yumi will be a little bit too bubbly for Saga's liking but since she is neutral unless someone is directly offensive to her she won't mind her at all @Ritzy

Right now I can't think of anymore I need to look up the characters again :)  But if you have ideas just tag meeee

Leandra is more sociable than Saga so she will most likely like everyone in the aurors to a certain extent. She won't trust everyone but she will give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Placing this here for anyone who would like to make ships! Right now I only have her almost completely finished.

((I also need to see how she would play out since her role is a little different)) 

My Veteran Auror:

Gyeoul, also known as Winter, is a young woman who I believe can connect with both rookie and Vet to a certain extent. I believe she's the youngest Veteran so far, since she's only 26, and very easily underestimated since the woman can pack a punch. However, she's quite an easy-going person, when she's off the field. She's the type to want to offer experiences to her Rookies so that they won't be in surprise situations where they wouldn't know what to do. She isn't stern but she isn't one to take advanatage of. Winter is very approachable and actually loves chatting and getting to know her peers. She likes getting pointers and getting constructive criticisms. Winter, overall, has a kind heart and is very empathetic towards those around her. She's understanding and trusting. When she's on field she's quite devoted and would put her life on the life if necessary. 

Now, my dark witch is a different story. 

Trigger warning:

Morticia's name literally means death and she's one person you do not want to approach or even look at. One small move can result in death and explicit torture. She's a dangerous young witch that's making her way to surpassing Bellatrix and those Deatheaters. Morticia doesn't understand anything about love, acceptance, etc. She's the epitome of the Darkness and Poison all in one. She plays with her food before eating it , including taking the longer route when wanting to get information or even battling her opponents. She's an excellent witch and one that isn't to confront. She has no morals and no sense of responsibility. Everything she does she does it with a little more oomph as she makes her marks in the world. She's an insane sadistic young witch who loves blood and terrorizing others. Basically she's a person who really doesn't believe in friendship and wants to use and control others. She's cunning and vile.

if anyone has any ideas let me know! I'm thinking about my rookie still!

Gyeoul, also known as Winter, is a young woman who I believe can connect with both rookie and Vet to a certain extent. I believe she's the youngest Veteran so far, since she's only 26, and very easily underestimated since the woman can pack a punch. However, she's quite an easy-going person, when she's off the field. She's the type to want to offer experiences to her Rookies so that they won't be in surprise situations where they wouldn't know what to do. She isn't stern but she isn't one to take advanatage of. Winter is very approachable and actually loves chatting and getting to know her peers. She likes getting pointers and getting constructive criticisms. Winter, overall, has a kind heart and is very empathetic towards those around her. She's understanding and trusting. When she's on field she's quite devoted and would put her life on the life if necessary. 

Twinkle I think my rookie Leandra would admire Winter since they are both the type that could easily be underestimated :)  but she breaks the mould and Lea would like that

@TheWeirdPhilosopher Omg, if Rory does flirt with her all the time, I think she's going to either tease him back, or she's going to politely swerve away from the conversation. LMAO. That's how I see this woman. She's like all sorts of friendly, and depends on her mood hahaha!

@PixieDust Oh my goodness! Yes! Definitely! If Lea admires her and if they build a strong relationship together, I believe Winter is going to simply respect and adore Lea at the same time too!

Jack, my Rookie is a bookish sort, though anyone from Illvermony might know him, depending on the year. He's paranoid to the point of obsession.!He never really put himself out there but anyone he knows would know of his brother. Yumi worked as a healer for a few years, before turning to fighting. She will talk your ear off about her girls. Miles is Miles he's a no-maj but it's possible a rookie that knows Jack became a pen pal with him. He does want to understand his brother after all. The Morningstar loves all. He's your beloved leader. Have faith in him and The New Hope and all shall come in time.

I'm up for anything and everything! Ivana and Xander are a little fragile when it comes to romance but it isn't impossible.

If anyone wants to be the guy who screwed Ivy over and left her with the baby, hit me up. >:D 

8 minutes ago, crucialstar said:

@TheWeirdPhilosopher Omg, if Rory does flirt with her all the time, I think she's going to either tease him back, or she's going to politely swerve away from the conversation. LMAO. That's how I see this woman. She's like all sorts of friendly, and depends on her mood hahaha!

@PixieDust Oh my goodness! Yes! Definitely! If Lea admires her and if they build a strong relationship together, I believe Winter is going to simply respect and adore Lea at the same time too!

Rory will keep trying to point out how there's only a 3 year age difference, and how she has to let him down hard and completely or he still thinks he has a chance

Jack, my Rookie is a bookish sort, though anyone from Illvermony might know him, depending on the year. He's paranoid to the point of obsession.!He never really put himself out there but anyone he knows would know of his brother. Yumi worked as a healer for a few years, before turning to fighting. She will talk your ear off about her girls. Miles is Miles he's a no-maj but it's possible a rookie that knows Jack became a pen pal with him. He does want to understand his brother after all. The Morningstar loves all. He's your beloved leader. Have faith in him and The New Hope and all shall come in time.

Leandra went to school with Jack and she will make sure he doesn't go completely insane obsessing over stuff. Mostly so she doesn't have to hear the thoughts in her head lol No but really she just wants to help

I'm up for anything and everything! Ivana and Xander are a little fragile when it comes to romance but it isn't impossible.

If anyone wants to be the guy who screwed Ivy over and left her with the baby, hit me up. >:D 

Leandra is going to admire Ivana. I just know it haha

Oh my gosh.

Okay, that reminded me that one of my bbies left their S.O. with a babe but he doesn't know that, and the thing is, he's no longer around. SO MUCH ANGST.

On another note, I'll go to looking at Ivana and Xander <3

Rory will keep trying to point out how there's only a 3 year age difference, and how she has to let him down hard and completely or he still thinks he has a chance

That puts her in a tight spot, especially when she's scared to hurt others. And when she doesn't know what she wants. [[OOH FOUND ANOTHER FLAW. I keep finding flaws to this child. I think it's because she has this image she needs to keep up for her family, but once that's over, it breaks completely, so she's going to have her guard up whenever her brother's are around]]

Winter would definitely like to have a chat with Jack, especially about books he's read. She will find him fascinating because she loves reading too. I also believe she will be concerned and worried for him, so she would always want to talk to him. 

Winter would ask Yumi for help in Healing and ask her what she would need to improve on in her craft of Healing.  She is going to love yet be envious of Yumi's children becaue of the love she sees that she has for them. 

Morticia will follow Morningstar, he is afterall her Dark Lord and Teacher

Oh my gosh.

Okay, that reminded me that one of my bbies left their S.O. with a babe but he doesn't know that, and the thing is, he's no longer around. SO MUCH ANGST.

On another note, I'll go to looking at Ivana and Xander <3

That puts her in a tight spot, especially when she's scared to hurt others. And when she doesn't know what she wants. [[OOH FOUND ANOTHER FLAW. I keep finding flaws to this child. I think it's because she has this image she needs to keep up for her family, but once that's over, it breaks completely, so she's going to have her guard up whenever her brother's are around]]

Rory forcing to people to face their flaws omg

1 minute ago, PixieDust said:

Leandra will always be friendly with him, but I'm not sure either. She's kind of complicated to be honest xD

Those two will sort their own relationships IC it seems xD

[SIZE= 12px]@crucialstar ALL THE ANGST.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]--[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Zara will try to be friends with everyone, Xander will brood and push people away, Ivana will mother people and flirt but avoid commitment, and Samuel will just... Be a sexist. And a supremacist. And a jerk.[/SIZE]

Rory forcing to people to face their flaws omg

He is a Seer afterall, and. .  I think that might be one thing that Winter will have a little unheaviness about, but nevertheless, treat him well and I find that she'll take a liking to him too.

She and Kyle are obvy childhood friends. Unsure if he would like her brothers though.

8 minutes ago, lottie said:

Rory would definitely appreciate Ivana's sense of humour and would probably hang out with her a bit, but would avoiding flirting with her lol

[SIZE= 12px]@crucialstar ALL THE ANGST.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]--[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Zara will try to be friends with everyone, Xander will brood and push people away, Ivana will mother people and flirt but avoid commitment, and Samuel will just... Be a sexist. And a supremacist. And a jerk.[/SIZE]

Winter will definitely be open to anyone who allows her to approach them. <3

1 minute ago, crucialstar said:

He is a Seer afterall, and. .  I think that might be one thing that Winter will have a little unheaviness about, but nevertheless, treat him well and I find that she'll take a liking to him too.

She and Kyle are obvy childhood friends. Unsure if he would like her brothers though.

Kyle likes pretty much everyone that's not Rory annoying xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheWeirdPhilosopher Jack sees his flaw as bravery and Yumi just wants to make sure her girls grow up with a mother. They will be tough nuts to crack but I'm sure Rory's up to the task.

11 minutes ago, lottie said:

Kyle, well, he'd have mixed emotions on Ivana especially since she uses flirting as manipulation like someone else he knows

I imagine that Ivana will respect Yumi but at the same time feel guilty around her as she gave up her own kid while Yumi is focused on being there for hers, if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back