RELATIONSHIP PLOTTING

Bianca would probably be completely uncensored in her opinion towards Morticia and the others, and wouldn't be afraid of Morticia because she doesn't care lmao

Until he finds out she's a double agent xD  omg

Omg. right?

Ronan would be like. nope. come back over here. 

And yessssss, Morticia isn't thaaat bad, pfft.

I think he would just know that Bianca has gone missing; although there might be some suspicion of her getting mixed up in bad things

Maybe Gabriel could be like a mentor friend type character Rory; he needs that lol

Kyle would probably grow fond of Genesis and look out for her because her forgetfulness makes him think of Ronan

okay, all of that sounds good to me! :D  

and aww Ronan >< </3 

Winter will definitely love Antoinette and Gabriel. She finds herself fitting with them because she actually is comparable to them, in a way that she is exactly like them. She's a people person as well as has an aura to want to help others and empathize with them. Winter loves all raace, species, and nationality, and finds no prejudice against them. So, I have a feeling she would get along quite well with Gabriel and Antoinette @mxlly <3

Morticia is definitely aloof and I am unsure how she would see Killian or Genesis, tbh. The Morningstar will probably be the one to assign Genesis to do dual roles and perhaps she will be envious yet disgusted with that idea of having to play "nice". So I have no idea how Morticia will be around those two. But, I think she would find it intriguing when Gensis' past comes to life and Morticia finds out that she was casted with a Cruciatus Curse and memory spell she would ask her plenty of questions on how did it feel? did you feel anything at all? you survived, will you again? etc. etc.

@TheWeirdPhilosopher Same with Bianca. I think she would put up with them for the sake of the Vow. 

Gabriel and Antoinette would certainly like Winter too! ^.^ and Gabe would be very highly respectful of Winter, and Antoinette may be a little jealous (but not in a bad way) because she just seems perfect <3 

and omg Morticia...'will you again?' please don't hurt my child xD  

@Sunbather

I honestly think, Winter, my Vet, would definitely take Moran under her wing because she understands the need to prove her worth and to practice her craft to get better. She will definitely like to help Maron with her nonverbal spells, as well as anything else, because she could relate to her struggles. And I'm just like <33.

On the other hand, if Morticia finds out that Maron exist and is alive, she won't stop at nothing on wanting to torture her and eradicate her line from the "family tree". Wow. But yes. . . Morticia is a Lestrange and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

@TheWeirdPhilosopher thought I would tag you bc Distant relatives of Ronan is in our admist <3

okay, all of that sounds good to me! :D  

and aww Ronan >< </3 

Gabriel and Antoinette would certainly like Winter too! ^.^ and Gabe would be very highly respectful of Winter, and Antoinette may be a little jealous (but not in a bad way) because she just seems perfect <3 

and omg Morticia...'will you again?' please don't hurt my child xD  

LMAO. NO LIE. SHE'S GUNNA HAVE THE CHESHIRE, INSANE SMILE WHEN SHE ASK GENESIS. 

Like legit.  omg, hahaha. 

Omg, Antoinette! Definitely understandable bc Winter has to look perfect and be perfect . Ugh, the pressure though. OMG YAY. GABE IS A SWEETIE. Plus Antoinette is lovely <33

LMAO. NO LIE. SHE'S GUNNA HAVE THE CHESHIRE, INSANE SMILE WHEN SHE ASK GENESIS. 

Like legit.  omg, hahaha. 

Omg, Antoinette! Definitely understandable bc Winter has to look perfect and be perfect . Ugh, the pressure though. OMG YAY. GABE IS A SWEETIE. Plus Antoinette is lovely <33

NOOO - STAY AWAY FROM MY CONFUSED CHILD

tbh it would be quite dramatic if she did - wouldn't be surprised if it happened though ><

and yeah, Antoinette and Gabe are my two little angel children lol 

@mxllyLeandra will like Antoinette and Gabriel. Especially Antoinette i think :)

Honestly though I'm trying to figure out Lea and Saga so I dunno

YAY <3 

NOOO - STAY AWAY FROM MY CONFUSED CHILD

tbh it would be quite dramatic if she did - wouldn't be surprised if it happened though ><

and yeah, Antoinette and Gabe are my two little angel children lol 

YAY <3 

Even if she wanted to try her hand on the Curse at Genesis, she wouldn't be able to because of the Vow.</3.

D: but really, genesis is bae

Just now, crucialstar said:

Even if she wanted to try her hand on the Curse at Genesis, she wouldn't be able to because of the Vow.</3.

If she has pure intentions for cursing Genisis lmao; highly unlikely

True, it does break the vow!  Minor mental blank lol.

Nah, she just wants to see if she would survive it again.

[[ omg, i just said that like it's nothing, SORRY BBY GEN. I LOVE YOU I PROM.]]

WOW, MORTICIA IS CERTAINLY DERANGED AND THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT SHE IS HER AUNTS NIECE.

(( Gen forgives you Twinkle, but not Morticia --- ooo they could have a kind of rivalry? ))

True, it does break the vow!  Minor mental blank lol.

WOW, MORTICIA IS CERTAINLY DERANGED AND THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT SHE IS HER AUNTS NIECE.

(( Gen forgives you Twinkle, but not Morticia --- ooo they could have a kind of rivalry? ))

Mortica would be highly angry if she got the favorable side of The Morningstar. 

She wants to be the best and seeing someone being better than her bugs her to no end, making her want to eradicate her opponents, even if its one of her "own" people. 

SHE REALLY IS. LIKE HOW R U THIS BAD. SHE MAY BE WORSE THAN HER AUNT, BUT ITS OKAY

rivalry!!

And then Bianca is sitting there like whatever, LMAO @TheWeirdPhilosopher

((Thank you, Gen <3. I think Ronan would have liked you or been friends with her ))

She wants to be the best and seeing someone being better than her bugs her to no end, making her want to eradicate her opponents, even if its one of her "own" people. 

SHE REALLY IS. LIKE HOW R U THIS BAD. SHE MAY BE WORSE THAN HER AUNT, BUT ITS OKAY

rivalry!!

((Thank you, Gen <3. I think Ronan would have liked you or been friends with her ))

Bianca: Every tried counseling? I hear muggles are exceptional at getting to the true root of your troubles, Tish

Bianca: Every tried counseling? I hear muggles are exceptional at getting to the true root of your troubles, Tish

Morticia: MUGGLES!?  Ha! Muggles are useless pest who are only meant to do our bidding, they get it from us! GET RID OF THEM.  ALL OF THEM. Try as they might! UPROOT it all! CURSES! *cackles hautily*

Hmmmm. something like this

@Sunbather

I honestly think, Winter, my Vet, would definitely take Moran under her wing because she understands the need to prove her worth and to practice her craft to get better. She will definitely like to help Maron with her nonverbal spells, as well as anything else, because she could relate to her struggles. And I'm just like <33.

On the other hand, if Morticia finds out that Maron exist and is alive, she won't stop at nothing on wanting to torture her and eradicate her line from the "family tree". Wow. But yes. . . Morticia is a Lestrange and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

@TheWeirdPhilosopher thought I would tag you bc Distant relatives of Ronan is in our admist <3

That would be so cute! Winter could be all teacher-like and try and get Manon to do stuff and she's like. "Why is this child talking to me." and then gets big-eyed when she's told Winter's her new tutor. :D

That would be so cute! Winter could be all teacher-like and try and get Manon to do stuff and she's like. "Why is this child talking to me." and then gets big-eyed when she's told Winter's her new tutor. :D

OMG YESSSS.

Winter's going to be jealous of her little one's height, but at the same time, ITS GUNNA BE ADORBSSSS. <3.

Morticia: MUGGLES!?  Ha! Muggles are useless pest who are only meant to do our bidding, they get it from us! GET RID OF THEM.  ALL OF THEM. Try as they might! UPROOT it all! CURSES! *cackles hautily*

Hmmmm. something like this

Bianca: I'm pretty sure you're not a counselor, Morticia.

rivalry!!

Morticia is a freaking savage.

And I think a rivalry would be awesome! ^.^ [SIZE= 8px]tbh I'm thinking of Genesis having a very tough time choosing which side she [/SIZE][SIZE= 8px]truly[/SIZE][SIZE= 8px] wants to be on in the end.  But I [/SIZE][SIZE= 8px]know and Morticia won't be happy lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px](( and aww, Ronan ;^; would've liked them to meet but no, you had to make a very depressing [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]decision and break my heart Twinkle ))[/SIZE]

Morticia is a freaking savage.

And I think a rivalry would be awesome! ^.^ [SIZE= 8px]tbh I'm thinking of Genesis having a very tough time choosing which side she [/SIZE][SIZE= 8px]truly[/SIZE][SIZE= 8px] wants to be on in the end.  But I [/SIZE][SIZE= 8px]know and Morticia won't be happy lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px](( and aww, Ronan ;^; would've liked them to meet but no, you had to make a very depressing [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]decision and break my heart Twinkle ))[/SIZE]

She's a little coo coo in the head. 

And doesn't comprehend things correctly, really. As shown in what she's saying above. LMAAO.

YESS, rivalry! rivalry! (( Morticia wants her to betray them so that way she has a chance of seeing if she really will survive the Curse again, wow, how morbid can you get?))

[[BUT YES, STRUGGLE SO THAT WAY HER FRIENDS BACK IN AUROR LAND CAN SHOW HER TRUE FRIENDSHIP AND FUN <33]]

((I know, i broke my own heart making that decision . . and I think it's needed </3. I crie ))

She's a little coo coo in the head. 

And doesn't comprehend things correctly, really. As shown in what she's saying above. LMAAO.

YESS, rivalry! rivalry! (( Morticia wants her to betray them so that way she has a chance of seeing if she really will survive the Curse again, wow, how morbid can you get?))

[[BUT YES, STRUGGLE SO THAT WAY HER FRIENDS BACK IN AUROR LAND CAN SHOW HER TRUE FRIENDSHIP AND FUN <33]]

((I know, i broke my own heart making that decision . . and I think it's needed </3. I crie ))

Yes, I have certainly realised that about her xD  

and yesss~ !  Despite Morticia being absolutely insane, Genesis wouldn't be afraid to push her buttons because she's protected by the vow!  (( Until later lol. damn yes it's dark but im kinda excited to rp something intense like that tbh )) 

(( remembering her past is probably what is going to have the biggest effect on her - and you know how a memory charm is broken?  Torture...aha...oh dear ))

(( and yeah :cc It definitely feels like it was needed - but sad nonetheless ))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread