• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reincarnated Gods (Name Pending)

Casual Or Detailed

• Detailed (2+ 5-7 sentence paragraphs)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casual (1+ 5-7 sentence paragraph)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gogojojo331

Six Thousand Club
A long time ago, I was on another site, and I made this idea for an Rp which I want to recreate. It goes a little something like this:

Hi, it's me. Josh. You may know me as just another nameless RP'er, but I have a magnificent story to weave!

You see, you know those gods? Not God god, I'm talking about the GOD's! The Romans, Norse, Egyptians, all of them! This guy I know is one of them! Of course, I don't fully believe him, but I'd like to tell his story, because trust me, it's a good one!

You see, those gods existed! All of them, and the intermingled in harmony. Until one day, they don't know... Well, they might have known, but they didn't tell me, because they don't know now (I'll explain) there came the darkness. It was a powerful force, turning men against women, god against god. A few strong gods resisted its power, and sealed it away. They wanted to stop it, kill it once and for all. They couldn't, not with their power.

Then they figured it out! Reincarnation! That ought to do it! You see, the leftover gods thought that, in reincarnation, Their energy would increase due to the new vessels being able to contain more power. Maybe even teach them new tricks! Some did it sooner than others.

But something went wrong. They got their memories wiped. Some had backup plans. Others did not. My friend did; but we will talk about it later

Let the story begin!

Wait, there were others! I forgot about them! If I recall...

NOOOOO IT'S GONNA BE DETAILED D:

Afraid I won't be able to join. I wouldn't wanna weigh down the roleplay with short posts. Hope this works out well for you guys! :D

"Slatly Pearl"

Sorry, but this slatly pearl has trouble writing more than a small paragraph. D:

I am interested, but new to roleplaying. Can't you have a mix of detailed and casual? Or does that anger the gods? hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back