• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
As Naito would say Traaaaanquuuuuillo

BSXJSbc.gif
You really like wrestling huh?

S'fairly popular thing yeah. Back on the rise from the darker days it was in. It's fun stuff, lots of serious bits as well as real fun stupid goofy shit.

S'fairly popular thing yeah. Back on the rise from the darker days it was in. It's fun stuff, lots of serious bits as well as real fun stupid goofy shit.
Wrestling is redneck anime its got a plot, seasons, power scaling everything. Even, waifus.

If that's how you wanna contextualize it, go for it. I personally go with the shtick 'Broadway With Body Slams'.

Actually, no, professional wrestling has been massively influential to popular culture and its perceptions of combat and manliness, dating back to when it was mostly legitimate grappling contests pre-World War 1. Animu just tries to replicate much of the pro wrestling format.

Dungeon Exploration group never gonna get anywhere because we can’t decide where Torin is.

The boy is literally at the Guild Hall’s main entrance. I’ll get something written up for him soon as I’m able.

Then why did you say he was outside and fifteen minutes late when my character greeted him inside the guildhall?
This is all very confusing

It's half-man, half-leech, all chad
But also it's a creature that camps out in vampire-infested areas and preys on unwary vampire hunters in classic second edition fashion, like those naturally-occurring naval mines that looked identical to beholders they used to have

Then why did you say he was outside and fifteen minutes late when my character greeted him inside the guildhall?
This is all very confusing
Torin is early for once. I don't recall saying that he was 15min late. The confusion regarding the meeting location is on me since I rushed the intro, but he was written as being at the Guild Hall's entrance. Shard Hunters don't live at the Guild Hall so he was making a point of greeting them on their way inside (he himself was already their because he forgot to get his documents together the night before).

From my understanding, Torin is at the guild hall gates (Since that's what it said on the intro post) and Lorelai is somewhere in the forest or something (Indicated by the fact she's sitting on treestumps). Hence why I didn't mention Lorelai, Ezekiel, Osric, Riki, etc in my post. Was I wrong? >~<

Last edited:
I'll have Adila's response for the Razed Field's response written in the next few hours so that mission can continue forward.

Well the way I had it figured was:
-Mappy walks into the hall with some papers
-Sachigirl is on a shelf behind the bar, being decorative n shit
-Mitch Conner is at a table with Osric looking at maps inside the guildhall, calls Mappy over
-Mitch Conner is then informed that no, Mappy is actually outside the guildhall
-Mitch Conner is now at a table with Osric on a lightly forested road just outside the guildhall, calls Mappy over
-Remembrance comes out of the barren wastes, walks through the city, meets Mitch Conner just outside the guildhall, on a lightly forested road, in the middle of a city
-Synastry is in a clearing out in a densely-forested area talking to a horse, rides into town and also greets Mappy, presumably placing them on the same lightly forested road in the middle of a city in front of the guild hall
-Zerohex appears with a trade caravan somewhere nearby carrying bags of grain and greets Osric
-Mitch Connor is then informed that Mappy is neither inside nor outside the guildhall, he is in DOOR LIMBO
and then we get to here
So we're in the city park and the guildhall is just a dirty hobo shack for idiots is what I'm figuring

The door limbo part gave me a good laugh, thank you. My day is now much brighter! Anyway! Yes, I agree with most of that except the forested road, which is what confused me. Why would there be a forested road in the middle of a town?

Yeah see that's my question too, I had thought it was just adjacent to a town since you logically don't want people bleeding all over the streets but Remembrance decided we're in a town so we're in a town I guess
So it goes

OH! I've just seen where I misinterpreted! I thought Torin was ENTERING the guild hall, but I just went back and read that he was EXITING. Very sorry about that >~< Which would make sense why he hadn't seen Lorelai or any of them at the beginning

No that's what got me too it's not very clear
Of course the other issue is that it was somehow decided everything is solid rock in this specific town, which is also now in the middle of a desert, so I guess this is the one acre of decently forested land in the country since otherwise mine and yours wouldn't make much sense
So yeah, park, hobo shack, etc

From my readings of the map, there's both desert and grassland in Virasia so it is plausible that, if coming from different directions, you could have to travel through either forestry or desert to get to the town. But I think the misunderstanding's been cleared up now on where everyone is, at least on my part :p I just made the mistake of not having Kitara greet everyone else when she should have seen them if they were right out front of the guild hall. Apologies! I'll clear it up in my next post!

Maybe the same asshole wizard that cursed the guild hall with the door of eternal limbo also fucked up the surrounding environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back