• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Because the vacuum of space is the only thing that can kill his haunted lice
Truly he is a tragic figure among tragic figures, ultimately doomed to destroy himself in an attempt to contain the ghost mange epidemic
Rumors! Faulty lies to tear down the pure prince! The ghost mange is just another fearmonger tactic, Torin doesn't have a mysterious disease within him, he just wants to explore.

Explore solutions to his ghost mange problem maybe
But until he solves it he's banned from this place they had to burn the guildhall last time

Explore solutions to his ghost mange problem maybe
But until he solves it he's banned from this place they had to burn the guildhall last time
He's just exploring the world, not for cures, not for solutions, but for his own heart and soul, to do what makes him happy.

And Mappy is such a bad term for him, he is just Torin, purest boy.

Yeah but once the lice penetrate the heart and soul it's terminal
Sad facts, but there are no solutions after that, only buying time

Yeah but once the lice penetrate the heart and soul it's terminal
Sad facts, but there are no solutions after that, only buying time
There isn't lice, just a pure boy with no illness. Lice is just propaganda perpetrated by the horrid governments attempting to stop Torin from venturing into their Ramalite reserves because he just wants to explore!

EMIYAman EMIYAman
No I mean if they were standing outside the gate and could see us, then we should have seen the gate. Unless this is some sort of gnome village that's being raided by gnome bandits or something.

EMIYAman EMIYAman
No I mean if they were standing outside the gate and could see us, then we should have seen the gate. Unless this is some sort of gnome village that's being raided by gnome bandits or something.
Well to be fair I had seen the village in the distance ran to it was stopped by you just outside of it then ran to the gate as fast as I could that how I imagined it

EMIYAman EMIYAman
Whoops, yeah I guess I misread that as a "I gotta be close" type deal. Well it's a good thing I have excuses by the truckload for why Sebastian didn't realize.

Crude display of what I imagined.
full
Ennuis Ennuis EMIYAman EMIYAman

I hope my post's alright! I was a tad confused when it came to the location of Lorelai seeing as she's sitting on the side of some road(?) and I thought we were meeting Atlas who's in front of the guild hall so I went with the assumption that they weren't in the same place? Tried my best. ^~^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back