• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
PeanutLemur PeanutLemur
So what's the word on how teams are formed? Do they get sent out from the same location, meet somewhere along the road, or do they form up at the location of the mission?

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur
So what's the word on how teams are formed? Do they get sent out from the same location, meet somewhere along the road, or do they form up at the location of the mission?
I'm going to have to tweak a few things in the opening I've already written (which may well delay things on that end, oof), but each team will have its members meeting at an assigned point. I'll have either Ava or a NPC waiting there (Atlas for the dungeon because he's a good boi) to direct matters. It is going to be assumed that all Shard Hunters associated with the guild will have accepted the quests prior to the tale's start. Poachers can mill about and harass rabbits (though the meeting location will be outside the Guild Hall in an area they can do their thing).

I'm going to have to tweak a few things in the opening I've already written (which may well delay things on that end, oof), but each team will have its members meeting at an assigned point. I'll have either Ava or a NPC waiting there (Atlas for the dungeon because he's a good boi) to direct matters. It is going to be assumed that all Shard Hunters associated with the guild will have accepted the quests prior to the tale's start. Poachers can mill about and harass rabbits (though the meeting location will be outside the Guild Hall in an area they can do their thing).
What do you mean “mill about and harass rabbits)

To harass a rabbit is to annoy it, not the other type of harass you may be thinking about.

I guess I'm cabbage boi now. I shall continue living in the shadow of my cousin, lettuce, although I'm the healthier choice.

That's sounds like a garbage title for idiots
Next thing you know we'll be meeting people named Thesaurus and Glossary

And Priapus was the name of a legendary titan that raped people on the front lawn
But I wouldn't call myself Priapus

Its probably related to his informational knowledge and how he knows about things around the world. Like you know, an Atlas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back