• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'll take the D mission

Last edited:
PeanutLemur PeanutLemur When we eventually go out on our missions would you mind making like a quick list of who's going and what mission it is like a guild quest acceptance form? So we can see it and know who we are going with.

Oh. I've already written down what everyone has said this far. If I liked your quest claim post, it's written down.
If you don't mind, could I see where everyone is going? I'd like to see which ranks are going where before I place Kitara :3 I want to place her where she'd be most needed ^.^

Looking at the task and trying to work out where harloteck might be or go considering his....not guild affiliated
Maybe you could say you heard about it from poacher buddies or have an informat in the guild, or just scouting out the dungeon or something like that. You can also say he just wandered into there. This is your call since you are mostly on your own here.

Maybe you could say you heard about it from poacher buddies or have an informat in the guild, or just scouting out the dungeon or something like that. You can also say he just wandered into there. This is your call since you are mostly on your own here.
Anyone up for some bandit steakes

Oh hey guess we both do late night writing, I finished mine too PeanutLemur PeanutLemur . I know, I didn't take a Whim, but honestly "just lifts and tranes" seems kinda lame for a magical superpower and something that works better as just, being the one dude that's made of pure beef and punches things dead monk-style while surrounded by wizards. Especially since it helps add motivation and different interactions for my character.

i see we have 2 magic resistant characters now, one that got it form training, and the other that has it naturally and trying to obtain magical powers, interesting. wonder if they would be friends? or waht interaction would come of their view on magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back