• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Red rising type thing

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
So I just read a book called red rising and I won't spoil how and what happens but the majority of the book takes place in an arena type thing.

It's kind of like hunger games in a way but they don't kill. About 600 are split into houses of the roman version of the gods. Their goal is to create an empire with their house at the top through any means necessary other than killing.

It's a really cool concept.

Each house had a castle with walls and such, some had horses and weapons, some had tools and stuff. Each house had its advantages and disadvantages basically.

Basically put a large amount of teenagers around the age of 18 into an arena for a year, separated into houses, and let them take it from anarchy to an empire.

In the book the main way to conquer was that to touch another house member with your house standard would make them a slave to your house.

So I figured this would be a cool concept for an RP. Tweaked a bit probably for size restraints and stuff.

Oh and they're on a terra formed Mars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back